• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you like deposit bonus ?

I don’t like to trade with any kinds of deposits bonus and no deposit bonus , because it all bout scams. and disturb too much for trading due to many limitations. But newcomers always looking for a lucrative bonus for trading comfortably. But practically there is no lucrative bonus in Fx which offer by the brokers.

We the traders first of all have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only regulated trading brokers , otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.

We the traders first of all have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only regulated trading brokers , otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.

No problem with deposit and others bonus program! But traders need to check details about terms and conditions before using any bonus programs! Bonus is always a helpful program for the retrial Forex traders who haven’t enough trading equity!

I don’t like to trade with any kinds of deposits bonus and no deposit bonus , because it all bout scams. and disturb too much for trading due to many limitations. But newcomers always looking for a lucrative bonus for trading comfortably. But practically there is no lucrative bonus in Fx which offer by the brokers.

Yes, maximum brokers offer deposit bonus with lots of restricted terms and conditions! But till now there have some good offers! So, traders need to select Deposit Bonus and others Bonus programs carefully! By the way, bonus is a useful offer for the retail Forex trader!

Bonus is an important financial issue which an investor should consider when choosing a broker . so we the traders have to choose the broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for using any bonus offer by providing lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements.

New traders dependably keep running for bonus. Regardless, Bonus is not that much essential however welcome bonus or no deposit bonus may be basic for new traders for their status. Broker utilize this sort of bonus to pull in pre-grown-up traders. When I began trading I other than looked deposit bonus. In any case, later I understood that deposit bonus is of no utilization. I trade with Lx Markets. I similarly like their low spreads and minute trade execution.

It depends on the offer, I mean terms and conditions! If it is a withdrawable bonus, then, of course, I am interested to use! But I see, the maximum broker added unrealistic conditions for withdrawing welcome bonus!

Deposit bonus will help us to get bigger fund for trading. I like deposit bonus even in FXB also offer it. And as a trader, we need to maximize it as well as possible.

If the regulation and others parameters are okay then no problem with that broker! But without ensuring their quality I am not interested to invest here! Because, transparency is the key factor here!

Yes I do! But I see, many broker add unrealistic terms and conditions with the bonus offer! So, my suggestion is please don’t use any offer blindly without knowing the terms & conditions with the details.

I'd say I'm quite neutral to bonuses. Sometimes I take them, sometimes I do not, but the only thing I understood is that you should always read the bonuses repayment terms, as they are not always favourable.

Bonuses are like honey traps that brokers dish out to get people to take big position in trades and splurge. It inflates your capital and gives an artificial sense of having more than you have or more than you are willing to risk. However, it may not always be a bad deal. But be very very cautious when you take the offer.

Bonuses are like honey traps that brokers dish out to get people to take big position in trades and splurge. It inflates your capital and gives an artificial sense of having more than you have or more than you are willing to risk. However, it may not always be a bad deal. But be very very cautious when you take the offer.

That’s way, we traders need to read the terms & conditions very carefully!

It all depends on how you can use this bonus. If the broker sets unreal conditions that will not be profitable for me, I won't use it. In general, it's silly to neglect bonuses (if they are profitable)

Everything depends on the bonus, or rather the conditions of working it out. Many bonuses have not very favorable terms, and before the trader makes the necessary turnover, he can lose all his funds.

Deposit bonus is good as it gives you an opportunity to increase your initial trading capital but what needs to be checked before using a bonus is whether a broker has any special conditions. Many times there are withdrawal issues. So make sure if a broker is giving you a bonus, there should be minimal strings attached.