• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you like Bitcoin Trading?

As I see; a number of FX traders don’t like the idea of BTC trading! What’s your stand actually? Are you against on BTC trading? Or you have a fresh experience on it?

When it comes to cryptocurrency, I am not really a fan of trading it. I prefer investing in ICOs and new altcoins. These ones rapidly and you can get double of your investment within a short time.

As I see; new Coins are risky; no many scam companies are making fake ICO! So be careful!

As I see; new Coins are risky; no many scam companies are making fake ICO! So be careful!

Correct; there have so many companies only based on an unrealistic whitepaper! And now BTC dominance is over 70%; this percentage is representing the reality of AltCoins!

Personally, I like everything that have volatility. In this manner, I like BTC also and all other altcoins. Volatility drives profitability, you just need to find the right wave to place your deal

We don’t know the tactics of trading that keep us lag behind. Market research is essential for every trader because you can’t understand Forex without this research.

Consider political turmoil, natural hazards, price hike during your analysis. It doesn’t make any sense entering the forex market without analytical knowledge.

Account type selection is done according to the size of capital.Account types also increase trading risk so those who want to reduce trading risk can use micro account.