• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you have any trading mentor?

Having a trading mentor is really blessing; although I know it’s not easy or available option to all. By the way, do you have any mentor? Or, in your learning session did you take the service from any mentor?

There is no doubt that for the beginners trading can be difficult, they can experience grudging on trading at the initial level. However, when a trader tries to maintain the whole process with endurance, hard work and interest to learn new things then the trading journey can become a successful one. For this reason, you should take initiative to complete your trading educations. Even, there is actually no need of mentor.

It would be very nice if each trader could have one trading mentor, but unfortunately, in reality this is not a case. Many are self-made traders who are, on most cases, searching advises among forum community members, which I find a very good place to meet other traders

I think, it’s very rare to have a trading mentor! Almost all of the traders start their trading individually without having any mentor or teacher! Same experience from me.

Right now I do not have any mentor. But I had a mentor. He helped me a lot in some aspects. If you can have a good mentor you can learn a bit quicker.

be careful when choosing a trading Mentor becasue there are almost thousands Mentor in online and most of them are found to be scams.

i dont believe any trading mentor because there is no trading Mentor in this trading place who can predict the real faction of this market with certanly.

Trading and investing are about owning a competitive edge and a mentor can certainly help you to gain that needed edge in a shorter period.

Actually, keeping a mentor helps traders understand the market quickly. On the other hand, internet has also made the learning process easier.