• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you get any family support for trading in Forex?

Family support is very important thing in any kind of business. As Forex is very risky market, normally many family does not support this business. I don't get any support from family. Though they are not against me. What's about you? Share here.

Yes, I do get some support. They do not mind if I do forex. I mean I also don't tell some people. Its my business what I do. Why do I need to tell them right. I'm an adult. I should be able to do what I want or at least if I don't use their money right. So, that is what I think. If I can trade on my own then why not. My family do their own thing. They will not bother me.

Well, my family give me support since trading make me stay at home and keep busy. Moreover I have chance to generate profit. Though I am not get support in term of fund to trading. I need to search the fund by my own and the way is by keep active posting in forum which offering reward posting.

well for now I think I do I do get some family support but when I first started no body give me the chance or even a listening eye in the market so for this reason I think that we must try and follow the trend and trade with our parent support

i use to get family support but now I don't get family support again because my mom want me to go back to school and obtain my university degree in communication technology and that is how I lost the support she have been given to me

I don't get my family support because my family don't like me to trade and they don't support that I take part in trading. I hide to trade in my room and no member of my family know that I'm trading forex.

That's a hard one. Well, I have the backing of my family and they are aware I trade. They even where my real source of encouragement when I was new in Forex that I was losing almost every trade. It could get demotivating when there is no one there to always put you right, give you that facelift when you lose.

Family support is very important thing in any kind of business. As Forex is very risky market, normally many family does not support this business. I don't get any support from family. Though they are not against me. What's about you? Share here.

I am very lucky that I got my family support in my early stage! Yes, in my struggling period they supported me a lot! Even my parents inspired me when I lost my learning interest! By the way, now I am doing my live trading quite comfortably.

I am very lucky that I got my family support in my early stage! Yes, in my struggling period they supported me a lot! Even my parents inspired me when I lost my learning interest! By the way, now I am doing my live trading quite comfortably.

Really, you are! But my parents didn’t support me in my struggling sessions!

I have a family of investors and trades for which I always feel blessed. My brothers and my father have good experience in stock exchange and Forex and they are my motivation and inspiration as well. I think family support is important in any business as you need encouragement at some points during your career.

I am quite blessed that I born in the family if the traders. My elder brother is my mentor, my teacher, and my partner in the field of trading. We usually help each other while reading. I have a full family support, what is your story? Kindly share with all of us!

Very hardly. Although the popularity of the retail Forex trading is growing rapidly, a lot of people do not know what it actually is, and of those who do, many have wrong ideas about the industry. This creates a lot of misunderstanding between traders and their friends and family.