• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you feel like giving up yet

Once I gave up. I've lost very big amount of money a few years ago, so I made a Forex break for almost a two years. Now I am a different person, I do not want to give up anymore, my only goal is to succeed in Forex and (not to be shy) I think I an doing good.

Once I gave up. I've lost very big amount of money a few years ago, so I made a Forex break for almost a two years. Now I am a different person, I do not want to give up anymore, my only goal is to succeed in Forex and (not to be shy) I think I an doing good.
Shy? Shy with whom? You are only trading alone. So I don't see any reason why you feel shy. But anyway its good that you are back trading. What forex broker site you are in and how much did you invest right and how much do you earn? Me right now I am maintaining a 7,000 dollars trading capital and hoping to earn 5 t0 20% profit each month.

Honestly, I was at that point! But, interestigly I have overcome from this crucial level already! I think, in the initial stage we all have the same experience! By the way, now I am trading according to my technical and fundamental analysis and I am confident about my success.

No way, I know Forex isn’t an easy way of money making! But in my live trading I always set my SL according to my analysis! On the other hand, I follow the rules of money management & risk management! As a result, now I don’t face such a big loss in my individual trade position!

When I get frustrated, I feel like it. But I know how to recover from frustration. Taking off the helm is not the solution to problems rather you have to learn how to conquer challenges. Surviving in Forex is difficult because of its unfavorable weather and volatility. Even then you have to make profit besides all these problems.

Sometimes people can think of giving up trading in a fit of rage because giving up trading is not the ultimate solution. Traders need to go ahead step by step following the strategy. But traders are found averse to using strategy and it’s a bad practice. Traders should avoid taking high risk in trading.

At certain moments I do feel like giving up. I even quit trading for a few days. But I didn’t entirely give up. And I believe that this attitude of not giving up took me where I am today making good profitable amounts.

Trading can sometimes be so draining that you may feel like giving up. I have been there and I am quite sure that most other traders have been there too. This is why they say that trading is not for the faint of heart. Before I executed my first trade in the crypto market, I ensured that I had checked all the variables and still I lost. The same kept happening in some other trades too but with time it all got sorted. My career probably needed time.

Yes, many times. But then I realised that the market never told me that it would be in my favour and it was my own decision to take challenges and make money. And that I have come so far, I should give another try to make my trades work. But yes, I do take a break after every emotional breakdown to recharge and come back stronger.

The tendency of leaving Forex rises when trading losses become chronicle. No traders want to lose from trading because it is out someone’s objective. Success from trading is a very crucial issue and several factors are responsible for bringing trading success for you.

No, I am very much positive with my Forex profession! If you look carefully, you can see maximum traders nurture stenotype thoughts in their mind about trading. So, thinking differently is essential because it will help you generate new ideas and get a better return from the market which is expected by almost all traders. So, try in your own way and avoid mistakes.

Too many traders, demo trading isn’t a big concern and it creates no value for them but it shouldn’t have been. Traders should give more time in demo trading than they invest in live trading.

Some people are found allergic to scalping but I like this trading style the most. There are some traders who use high lot and gain much within these short pips. If you want to enjoy your scalping, you must start with a scalping-friendly broker. But try some other styles of trading too besides scalping.

The trader will feel like giving up and looking for anything else to do if they are unable to turn a profit from their trading. However, it would be preferable if the trader had the persistence to stick with it and constantly pick up new trading strategies for the forex market.

Same for me. I do not see myself giving up forex anytime soon in the coming years. Trading can be a bit difficult at times but honestly, this is what keeps the fun and discipline to trade alive. If trading was easy, anyone could have succeeded in it. But the tough nature of the market is what gives us a serotonin boost everytime we win.

The urge to give up was quite strong during my initial days but I managed to overcome that phase and continued trading. I still have bad days and I just take a break from trading when I encounter losses in a row. Quitting is not a solution to any problem. So, we must keep on trading in order to attain success.

There are many individuals who suffer loss and then do not know how to recover and resume trading. They often give up and walk away from the market. This only causes them to continue to live in doubt. They do not learn from their mistakes, hence they lose out on good opportunities. Try to pull in a small amount of consistent profit first, then expand. This way you manage risk and money efficiently causing you to keep an open mind and accept change.