• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you feel like giving up yet

How many of you traders are at a point of giving up in trading? I guess this will come when you lose lots of money. I think its good to walk away sometimes when you have made lots or lose lots just to either use up the money or recover it through a job. So anyone feel like giving up yet? As for me, I'm not giving up just yet. I see myself trading many more years to come. Its too much fun to be giving it up.

Yes, it is true that there are many traders who can not earn any profit from Forex market think of giving up or leaving Forex. Because they think that Forex is not their place or they don't want to lose anymore. But I am still in Forex business. Though I could not make any big amount of profit but I don't yet want to give up Forex trading.

Yes, it is true that there are many traders who can not earn any profit from Forex market think of giving up or leaving Forex. Because they think that Forex is not their place or they don't want to lose anymore. But I am still in Forex business. Though I could not make any big amount of profit but I don't yet want to give up Forex trading.
That is good that you're still hanging in there. I mean you can make more money as you learn more, practice more and then gain more experiences. I mean forex is so easy to earn once you learn it. There is not much to it. I think anyone can earn good money and if you have no luck why don't you try places like Etoro where you can earn so much more on there as copy trading.

Only once when i reached Margin Call for the first time, and i felt that forex was not a business for me so i left forex for about 3 months and after few lessons from my traders fellow i come back and until now i can survive and earn quite decent income per month.

Only once when i reached Margin Call for the first time, and i felt that forex was not a business for me so i left forex for about 3 months and after few lessons from my traders fellow i come back and until now i can survive and earn quite decent income per month.
You have to hang in there you know. I think it takes awhile before you learn how to make decent income. You will make decent income after you gain some experiences but losses are there with any new traders. We all lose but it doesn't mean we should give up. After you learn how to not lose then you can still make more money.

It is something I have taken as a part of the thing I would do and that is learning and trading in Forex. i wasn't forced into it and despite the ill ends, I have to get there. Since it doesn't stop me from handling my job and doesn't take away my income, I only dedicate a fraction of it so the adverseries wouldn't deter me.

I only do it part time too or when I'm on vacation or have nothing to do. I think its fun sometimes when there is so much to scalp or trade but sometimes you don't get those kinds of movements to trade or scalp all the time and its only once in awhile that you get to scalp really good trends. Obviously forex is only good sometimes so depending on it full time is not wise at all. It can be too difficult at times too. No profit at times too.

No, till yet I'm not feeling this as I think that before giving up we should always try once more time and having this spirit lead us to success.

You know, I don't even blame those who give up in Forex, this is because Forex has the capacity to frustrate you out of it if you are not determined and patient with it. You find out that no matter how hard you try, the losses still keep coming at that early stage.

yes man i have lost my bonus account because of my greed and i was trading with high risky but i think it is temporary feeling of giving up from forex i will comeback trading with real account after i refresh my mind and after training with demo account

No, I don't feel like giving up even though I have lost some big money last year. I understand that there is no way the trader will be winning all the time in here in the forex trading business. He or she is going to win some time and be losing some time.

I would say that its really tempting to be giving up when you lost a lot of hard earned money. But then, because, you made investments and accept the risk then, you should have done to not give up easily. And if you are new it will be normal to not have gains that you are targeting.

During learning, there are time when I am really frustrate and choose to leave this business. However, I am interested still and keep searching useful material to learn. If I found something new, I am tried it in demo trading. So, though quit, actually I am not give up still. Because I am still thinking that possible to get consistent income from forex.

If the trader is not able to make profit from his or her trading, he or she will be feeling togive up an to look for something else to do. But it will be better if the trader should have the patience to remain and keep on learning how to trade in the forex market.

I would say that its really tempting to be giving up when you lost a lot of hard earned money. But then, because, you made investments and accept the risk then, you should have done to not give up easily. And if you are new it will be normal to not have gains that you are targeting.
Its hard to stick with it if you keep on losing but the market is rather erratic all the time so you do get lucky sometimes so its not always is a bad market. I have encountered bad market sometimes and I get lucky sometimes so there is some thrill in it if you are willing to be patience and stick with a good trading company. I found out too that a good company always help since some of the poor ones charge you too much and play too many games.

I'm already starting to make some profit. So I guess I can say I do love forex trading. If I'm not making profit then I already stop trading in forex. But some how I did end up making profit and this is the main reason why I love forex trading.

For me, it's a no because there is no way a trader would give up and learn better. It's about a good knowledge and a good understanding of the market that matters most. Forex is for those who are quite knowledgeable and getting that knowledge doesn't come easy. That means that the trader must give himself ample time to learn.

I'm not in the panic mode. Two of my trading account just got hit. Its already in MC stage. I am trying to save it. I am not prepared for this since I never know that euro will going to decrease their interest rate. I some how caught off guard with this. I do hope that I can get enough trading capital to add more funds to save my trading account.

When I was a new Forex trader, then I was too emotion. However, now I am much professional. I can control my childish emotion after losing. Actually, Forex is a mental business. Therefore, all emotional Forex traders are loser. I take the Forex business as my profession. Therefore, it is not possible for me to leave the Forex business.