• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do not ever take a big risk if we do not have enough good skills

Higher risk should be taken when we are sure in this Forex market because the more sure we are the more we can take risk and like that we can make good profit from here .

High risk taking is trader's personal choice, not every trader can handle the market every time. But experienced trader can manage his trade with proper plan, so he can take risk according to his analysis.

High risk reward ratio is not profitable way of trading, I see greedy Forex traders are use to high risk ratio! On the other hand, professional Forex traders are very much sensitive on money management and risk management matter, they use a fixed risk ratio in their trading and standard profit ratio like 1:3, 1:4 even more!

Forex can be secure but for that maturity and experience is needed. Not everyone can make a career in this work. Work dedication and skills are needed if one really passionate about his work.

Forex Trading is secure for those who are dedicated towards it. A trader must achieve certain skills to become a successful in Forex Trading and for that we need to practice our trading and do small investments, until we are confident enough to trade with larger amount.

Mostly, greedy Forex traders are using aggressive trading lots size in their trading, they don’t care about money management as well as risk management policies! Using high risk reward ratio is always risky, for being a successful Forex trader you need to use MM policies so honestly!

High Risk always brings high loss! That’s way, right now I am using only 2% risk reward ratio in my live trading! Even, when I get 100% conformation from my trading strategy I don’t change my RRR, because trading discipline is very important issue for me!

Even if one has good skills, he or she should not take big risks. It is such an bad idea. A trader must always keep risks under control because every prediction will not go as planned and the trader should ensure that he or she will have the funds to take the next trade.

To be successful in trading often requires skills that had robust, experience also determines our success, so better practice in the demo account just to Nice rather than just simply understand then trading on real account

as a trader the main thing we have to do is continue to practice skills we have in order to be better but often times many are trapped in huge losses due to they do not have a good ability to trade and many traders are always taking risks great on every trade they do but they never realize that they do not have a good ability to profit by such a big risk, therefore we should be diligent in study and practice so that we have the knowledge and the experience was good although we take a big risk but if we are able to master the trade well of course the risk that we take will generate a huge profit

That’s the point, here high trading capital or luck is nothing without enough trading knowledge! Trading knowledge is the main weapon here! All of pro traders are making money because of their keen trading skill.

The traders, who have any tendency to make huge amount of money here within very short period of time without proper trading skill, they mainly rely on their luck! But reality is, it’s not possible to make money based on luck! It’s all about trading knowledge and experience.

Agree, taking the risk without skills is the worst thing you can ever do with your account because I feel we earn money with a lot of efforts so losing it with our wrong work is not worthy for yourself.

You need to develop skills, to put you in the draw to get lucky. Comprehensive trade method, a money management plan that protects your capital while building it and the patience and discipline to execute your trading method, money management plan consistently.

I think, we all need to follow the money management rules so honestly whatever the trading skill we have! Know why? Because, there is no guarantee in Forex! I am sure, there is no trader who is making 100% profit here! This is way, don’t take big risk in your trading.

If you want to get Forex money management right, it is vital to understand its rules.The rules set by Forex money management differ from one Forex trader to another.

Taking big risk when you do not have sufficient experience is like driving a car at over 100 mph when you have just learnt driving..! The thrill experienced is unique but the result is even more catastrophic the moment you hit a bump. So, it is best advisable to be cautious, drive slowly and you will reach your destination, for sure.

If you want to get Forex money management right, it is vital to understand its rules.The rules set by Forex money management differ from one Forex trader to another.

That's for sure. There are several factors to consider to make a decent money management. So rules can be similar but may not be going to be the same.

It is suicide to invest in forex trading without having knowledge what you are doing in it. Many people have become bankrupt because of this reason. So, do your self a favour and become educated of forex trading.

Forex has caused large losses to many inexperienced and undisciplined traders over the years. You need not be one of the losers. Knowledge is the ENABLING virtues for any serious investor.