• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do not ever take a big risk if we do not have enough good skills

Good skills or not, one should never take big risk. If things go wrong then one may not be able to recover from it. So always mange risk because as long as you have money you are in the game.

Taking high risk in Forex may cause losses to you. Never take any risk in trading, always follow the rules Forex market to earn good money.

I'll say even if you have good skills, you still don't need to take big risk, its because any trade can be a winner or loser, you cannot predict perfectly.

Only experience traders have the skills to handle such high risk at trading. As a new trader, one may get loss. So dont ever do it.

Agree radex, newbie should only work with demo until he is happy with his trading style and strategy. Taking a big risk may wash out one's account.

yes the risk factor should be proportional to the skill and experience so that traders can only detect their capability to make the risk parameter as per the knowledge and talent .

the greater the risk, the greater the benefit we get from it, we need to have good risk management that will allow us to get maximum results. for that, I always use the SL and TP when trading to minimize the risks well and earn profits in forex

Taking high risk during trading is not good for any trader, because market is not same at every second. We can not predict the future so it is better not to take high risk in Forex.

in my View even if you have well experienced you are still not advised to stake your hard earned money in this market when you are never %1000 Sure if market is straight going to the Directions you intend to ..So best is to not to risk more then %2 on each trade even if you are well Experienced.

Absolutely Correct, if you don't have good skills, you shouldn't take big risks in Forex Trading, you could end up in losing each and every penny of your income.

Friends Good news to the Traders as ForexMart adds 1:5000 Leverage

Trading has never been this exciting. With 1:5000 leverage, all ForexMart clients have greater chance to discover endless trading opportunities to bolster the potential return of their investments.

Considered one of the highest leverage offering in the market, the Cypriot investment company desires to explore every possible way to deal in higher volumes, which can increase the profit potential a thousand fold.

A client needs to maintain at least $1 in his trading account to keep the positions open and use the available leverage levels we offer.

Now is the best time to start trading. Visit the official ForexMart website or send us an email at [email protected] to know more about our latest leverage offering.

Many of us consider high leverage at many risks. But, according to my trading experience, I don’t consider high leverage at any risk, if there is any risk, it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. So, we the traders before trading with high have to acquire the approach how to manage risk.

Just my opinion, others can disagree if they think. Beyond 1:400 one does not need any more leverage. 1:1000 or 1:2000 or more leverage is not necessary if a trader trades with proper risk management.

I feel not any trader not even the big traders should take so much huge risk because in the trading field we should trade with a proper money as well as risk management so that profits can be earned with proper trading account protection.

Big risk taking decision should be taken when we have enough experience as well as skill and yes we should have the brave heart to deal with the market so that we can overcome any problems.

Yeah, high risk will cause high chances of loss, so do think before taking high risk. It is never advisable for any one to take risk without any proper management.

Although some broker offer high leverage until 1:1000 or 1:2000 but might rarely trader using this leverage, like as me now also still use low leverage with my broker use 1:50

1:50 lol? That's way too low and also NFA imposed this leverage for all US citizens. You use high margin. In my opinion as long as you are comfortable with that then it's fine. I use the 1:500 leverage and very comfortable with it.

Maybe too low, and usually I am start open trades with lowest lot size, but not all account using these leverage, I am also handle account with leverage 1:500

Yeah. That's fine. As I said before whatever you are comfortable with. As long as you are making profit, whatever method you use is good in my opinion.

What ever leverage you choose, decide upon how you are going to trading with it. Different trader has different way to work with Forex, so choose one in which you are comfortable.