• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do not ever take a big risk if we do not have enough good skills

No one can stop the impulsive trader if he wants to take big risks right. I mean he can do what he wants with his money. I mean there are so many gamblers out there who throw so much money on the table without knowing one thing about the game so who are we to stop them. But if the trader is wise, he will learn how to manage his risks and losses. Of course, we want to lose less and gain more. That is just common sense.

I'm so interested to know if I can handle my account that is 100 dollars. When I make good with 100 dollars now I'm focusing on reaching 1,000 dollars. I do believe I can end up making good income if I will have 10,000 dollars trading capital.

as a trader the main thing we have to do is continue to practice skills we have in order to be better but often times many are trapped in huge losses due to they do not have a good ability to trade and many traders are always taking risks great on every trade they do but they never realize that they do not have a good ability to profit by such a big risk, therefore we should be diligent in study and practice so that we have the knowledge and the experience was good although we take a big risk but if we are able to master the trade well of course the risk that we take will generate a huge profit

Yes your are right am thinking about it same if you dont have a knowledge about this forex trading stratigies then you should not take the risk for trading in live ...

Though Forex in its entirety is risky, increasing the rate of risk will only end up harming your account. One of such risks is mainly the use of big lot sizes or lot sizes that do not match your capital, probably trading in a highly volatile market which unless you are very skillful, puts your account at risk.

well i will suggest new investors to invest big amount and dont start trading with low amount i.e 25$ etc. The invested amount should be atleast 50$ for trading. Use low volume 0.1 - 0.15 if you are newbie in forex business. By following this strategy you will not lose any amount. You will get profit slowly and i think low earnings are better than loss.

Even if we have good trading skills, still taking too much of risk would land the trader in trouble. Trading is all about managing money and risk efficiently. As long as there is balance between the same, trading will be a wonderful experience. The minute a trader stretches the limit, stress will conquer his mind. This will affect clarity of thought thereby resulting in more errors. Ultimately the trader will face margin call and dilution of position thereby leading to substantial loss. Consistent profit, albeit small, should be the objective of any trader. Needless to say that such profit should also be accompanied by low draw down. Such a scenario is possible only when risk to reward ratio is thoroughly assessed before entering into a trade. Neither high risk nor over trade will enable a trader to grow the account.

Though in whatever we do in Forex, it revolves around taking risks, we can as well minimize these by putting in place, risk control tools and techniques but in a long run, it wouldn't do any trader any good to take huge risks. Personally, I consider it as a do or die approach to trading and it can only guarantee one thing which is huge losses if it flops.

FBS

Broker Representative
Rist control is one of the most important things in Forex. You should always think about your risks and never make decisions before thinking through the deail very carefully.

yes of course because for three years ago when i was so newbie in forex and i do not have good knowledge i was trading with high risky and the result was loosing my account 5 times with 1000$ for each time this means 5000$ of loosing

FBS

Broker Representative
yes of course because for three years ago when i was so newbie in forex and i do not have good knowledge i was trading with high risky and the result was loosing my account 5 times with 1000$ for each time this means 5000$ of loosing
This can happen with beginners. But that is why this is a good idea to insure your trading and get the money back in case of a loss.

I think it's in our confidence on how we actually stake for the higher risks and yet, We know that the most important thing is that we will have to go on for preparation before taking higher risks and yet, we can't assure of the risks to be worthy in our trading.
if a trader cannot manage the risk that they should manage it means that trader does not know how to trade properly, if you don't have enough skill to maintain the risk the learn it and then trying to apply it in the real trading, rather than forcing yourselves too much

My advice is don't trade at all if you don't know how to trade. This is the main reason why so many end up losing big amount of money in real account its simply because they want to trade right away in real account even though they actually don't know how to trade yet.

My advice is don't trade at all if you don't know how to trade. This is the main reason why so many end up losing big amount of money in real account its simply because they want to trade right away in real account even though they actually don't know how to trade yet.
If we don't know the trend but keep forcing ourselves to trade in forex, means that we are not good enough as trader, i also think that if we know we can take the risk and have skill to manage it i think we don't have to be afraid with risk of forex.

One of the skills a trader still needs in Forex is that of managing his risks. Forex in its entirety is risky and it is only when the trader is able to manage his risks well that the he can make money from it. The main reason for profit in Forex is the ability to manage risks.

If you are having a losing position, it is better for you to be able to close your position and go. When you plan to take a revenge of your trade in other to recover your profit, it may cause you losses because you will be trading with emotion which is not good for trading.

Forex is a business that has a high risk, the greater the risk, the greater the benefits we get. but we must be careful with forex risk. If we do not have enough skills then trading at huge risk very dangerous

of course, one common mistake for new traders are to go big risk from the getgo, which is definitely wrong, I recently joined LMFX a new broker even though its been 6 years trading forex but still i have tendencies to keep the risk minimized with new brokers new trades new updates new years and so on and so forth, i mean always be ready and aware to avoid silly mistakes.

Taking high risk in trading is very bad for a pro trader to do when you take a high risk it is like putting your hand in the mouth of Lion.. Forex trading can be one of the best businesses to earn money if one learn well with it.

I dont prefer taking big risk, rather i leave trades in which i think iam not confident enough or think i might sink my investment.