• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do not ever take a big risk if we do not have enough good skills

as a trader the main thing we have to do is continue to practice skills we have in order to be better but often times many are trapped in huge losses due to they do not have a good ability to trade and many traders are always taking risks great on every trade they do but they never realize that they do not have a good ability to profit by such a big risk, therefore we should be diligent in study and practice so that we have the knowledge and the experience was good although we take a big risk but if we are able to master the trade well of course the risk that we take will generate a huge profit

good trading skill, good trading strategy and good money management plan is key to traders able to get stable profit result. maybe not get profit consistently everyday but for particular basis, traders always able to get decent amount of profit. if good strategy, skill and money management not fulfilled, stable profit result still far to be reach.

nahid

Membership Revoked
I think even after experience taking big risk in Forex trading is not advisable. Forex is risky and uncertain and therefore money management and risk control is essential.if good strategy, skill and money management not fulfilled, stable profit result still far to be reach.

I think it's in our confidence on how we actually stake for the higher risks and yet, We know that the most important thing is that we will have to go on for preparation before taking higher risks and yet, we can't assure of the risks to be worthy in our trading.

A person who learns Forex properly and becomes a successful trader would never insist on taking high risks in Forex to gain money quickly. We can achieve success in Forex without taking high risk and can achieve good profits but may take some more time. Reasonable expectations and discipline are the necessities to survive in the Forex market.

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
A person who learns Forex properly and becomes a successful trader would never insist on taking high risks in Forex to gain money quickly. We can achieve success in Forex without taking high risk and can achieve good profits but may take some more time. Reasonable expectations and discipline are the necessities to survive in the Forex market.

Forex allows traders to earn when they have developed the skills and have the required experience which is needed for success. In the starting it is not an easy job :)

Risk management comes in to play when trading. Even if you are experienced, there will still be risks because the forex market is very unpredictable. So, I'd recommend trading in small amounts or better yet, open a demo account and see how you do.

I am strongly agree with this above statement.I think Forex business is very critical business So if you get risk with out knowledge you will be lessor in Forex market.

I am strongly agree with this above statement.I think Forex business is very critical business So if you get risk with out knowledge you will be lessor in Forex market.

therefore in forex trading we should really be prepared both mentally and with a very good knowledge of the trade and we also have to have a risk management strategy and is also very good that we can measure that will limit our losses received in accordance with the capacity we have

The person who learns correctly and become a successful Forex trader never insist on taking big risks in Forex to make money quickly. We can achieve success in Forex without taking high risks, and can bring good profits, but may take some time more. Reasonable expectations and discipline are the essentials for survival in the foreign exchange market.

No one can become successful without good skills and knowledge. Traders should have good knowledge and experience. They should have ability to control emotions and money management.

I am agree with your point, if we don’t have enough good skill forex so don’t take many big risk. in forex profit and loss are real and true part. Profit always depend on some factors like have much knowledge and experience, practices and self-confidence and loss of factor is lack of knowledge, experience and practices. When trader taking more risk that means trader hoping more profit.

Why, we exactly wanted to have high risks? That's because, we wanted huge profits as well. So, if we are going to take high risks then, we should already know the chances of having profits and losses. And our skills should matched on how good we are in analyzing the market critically and have trust to our strategy.

But if we cannot take it don't try to take it. If you think you can bear with that profit then that is not a big deal for you, the only problem is if someone push themself, like they can bear the risk even they are really cannot bear that high risk and lead them to loss.

Yes many times I take high risks in trading. I am using bonus for posting in trading. I not fear to loose my actual amount. I experienced of high risk in bonus trading .1 or 2 times it give good results to me . Otherwise it is difficult to manage it. Mostly it blow up my account. I not feel it because I know I can get bonus for next month . But with my own investment I will avoid high risky trading.

I think most of us in the Forex forums are usually looking for the bonus from the forum incentives and we can see that they are good offer for the traders particularly those who are new and have the chance to trade without going on for their own investments. And yet, we can have low risks for it.

Not only don't take big risk but don't take risk at all. I know its good to make money in forex. In fact I'm earning in forex. But right now I don't invest a single dollar in forex. What I do is just use the bonus funds to trade in forex and same time earning and hoping to learn how to be a consistent trader. Later on I will going to try to invest 10,000 dollars.

You meant of not having risks will be in the capital you are using. Yes, indeed that's a great step for a new trader and try to become good trader to have make profits out of the bonus capital and many of the traders are actually have this strategy and that they will not worry where they will get funds to invest.

You're so right about waiting out on big risks. As a newbie we must develop our experiences and then we will be able to get better profit the next time. I think you must save your big risk for a later time but I just think big risks are not ideal since its easy to lose. So, I think low or modest capital is ideal. I think the bigger your risk the bigger you lose.

Yes, I agree with you. Normally Forex is very risky place for earning. Newbie have to acquire much knowledge and skill if he wants to earn profit from Forex trading. Without having good knowledge and skill a newbie should not take high risk. He should trade with low risk so that he could also lean something steadily.