• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

DixiPay - www.dixipay.com

DIXIPAY is an Innovative Electronic Payment Service Provider offering financial services globally through the internet, depending on the laetst IT technology in this field.

Our services include Credit Cards,Prepaid Cards,e-Wallet payments,Online money remittance, and e-commerce service.

Our payment system allows individuals to open accounts free of charge,in order to send and receive money from their friends and families via internet,pay bills or purchase online from merchant or internet shop worldwide at any time.

As for our corporate customers and internet based business,we offer turnkey solutions to accept payment and credit card online through flexible merchant accounts,which in turn provide the maximum comfort and safety for the buyers, and of course,the highest rate of merchants.

DIXIPAY's web fingerprints and device identifier is a unique fraud prevention solution for both individual customers and merchants.

dixipay.com

Sounds like a good processor. However, it seems like the best ways to get any money you receive in your dixiepay account is by getting one of their cards. You can use wire transfers, but they cost a lot of money. ($15) If you do not have that much money in your account, then it will hurt.

not that impressionable features it is providing.. i dont think so it has a good future unless it works for some better and unique features which other payment processors doesnot provide..
only that way they can collect much popualrity.. and become a good and mostly used payment processor..

This is the first time I heard about this processors. I think its better that we can find a site that going to pay us using this processors first. Then we look for way to turn our funds into cash. If we can find ways to make good income in here and we can turn it to cash then its good to add this one also as our processors.

[MENTION=234]budado[/MENTION],same thing with me this is the first time which I heard about this kind of payment processor too because i have been and come online for more than 5years now and am suprise that its my first time to hear about this kind of payment processor.

They are new payment processor so no wonder many people don't know about them but it seems they are promising, with features that they offered right now, this payment processor gained few users and step by step recognized by some program.