• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Diversification of our investments

I have a planned way of investing funds. I act according to this plan and allocate a part of my returns from Forex to other investments like insurance and bonds.A part of the funds. I invest in Banks fixed deposits and A part of the funds I use to enjoy and refresh myself. a part of the return I reinvest in Forex while a part of it I use for other online business plans. So i have a planned system through which I allocate a fixed percentage of the money I get from all the sources to different avenues.
How you plan your investments ?

For now, I invest most of my money on the forex market. As long as the forex market is still as profitable as it is, I won't be moving my money esle where and plus, forex trading is all I know. :p

Thanks for share your investment plan that’s good point fixed account is compulsory for futures. I have used excel sheet for this that’s my approach, First I have fixed 40% money with fixed rate no issue here then I have invested money in stock and forex market, today I am very happy with USD pair, I have earned lots of money here.

I think diversification is totally necessary to help us earn more and reduce our risks. I think as long as there are other places to invest in like long term stocks, real estate, or bonds, we should also keep our minds in those and not just do forex alone as these other ones also give us good earnings as well.

Yes investment diversification should be use from traders who have big investment.because investment diversification reduce the risk of losses and increase the scope of profit..

You can diversify in real estate, stocks, stocks trading, managed funds, mutual funds, cds, bonds, businesses, pamm, and so forth. Of all of these, the long term stocks are the best as price grow and dividends get compounded quarterly so its pretty nice. I would like all long term stocks for my diversification. Real estate is going to always be hot so think of that as well.

It is important to diversify our investment especially in forex, if you invest for example $1000, and you use 1:100 leverage then use lower lot so you can trade more flexible and in the end wil bring a lot of profit to you, as long as you diverisfy yours you will lowering your own risk.

Yes, it is always wise not to put all our investment in one sector. Another place very similar to the Forex trading world that is worth gaining some degree of attention is in stocks. It is a profitable venture but is more enjoying if embarked on as it is more of a long term investment. The problem some people have in turning their face to it is the high capital needed and longer duration for it to start yielding profit, that is when the share appreciates.

To protect capital erosion, it is always necessary to allocate money for both traditional and non-traditional investments. Traditional investments include fixed deposits, bonds and insurance policies. Non-traditional investments include stocks, commodities and currencies (forex). A right or balance mix is very much necessary for a trader to make consistent money from trading. That is how professionals manage their portfolio and feel at ease always.

It is good to diversify our investment. When an investor is investing in different places, he or she will be able to have the one that will still remain if other investment is losing. That is to say, if we diversify, we will not rely in one place for our earning and will not suffer it much when that source is no longer bringing profit.

Spread the fund important still though actually, good brokers won’t run off easily. However, traders need to did that just in case. We never know what will be happen in the future. The best thing is we keep prepare for the worst. Not necessary to spend all capital in single brokers. Put it in 2 or more brokers will enabling traders to keep continue trading though worst scenario occur.

Market knowledge is important for all traders. Some traders are successful because they could understand the market very well; they are dedicated and passionate about trading.

Your interest for forex trading won’t bring success for you, but your passion for learning will. But one thing traders don’t know that interest and passion have different meaning.

Use internet to fuel your knowledge and initially you shouldn’t go for any paid course because it’s just a waste of money with no benefit.