• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Diversification beside forex as your goals in investment

Some stocks will offer handsome return in the long run like Walmart, bankings, commodity and such. Its good if you can buy it at an attractive price. In the recession, like now, is a good time to get them at a low price. Its good to invest for your kids future and also for your retirement. You will be surprise how much a good stock can grow to. Some stocks offer good quarterly dividend plus compounding interest into reinvestment so not so bad for the long term.
It is true but when you are trading in stock, it is not like the type of trading in forex because in stock, you have to be able to trade in a long term. Even though you want to buy and sell, it will not be immediately. If you are doing the dividend type, you should not be expecting to get dividend quick and the interest is not too big.

Many investment instrument available and it enabling people to spread the fund into many various instrument. Don’t put all of eggs in single basket, and I think people or trader understand what they need to do to spread the risk and make them to not losing all if one instrument fail to give profit.

My first goal is to have 10,000 dollars trading capital in forex and earn 500 dollars minimum each month. My second goal is to have 100,000 dollars and earn 5,000 dollars a month. After that I guess I'm going to diversify to earn more and same time don't take too much risk.

I believe that no risk no gain if you take more risk their is equal possibility to make both of profit or lose but if you know about forex if you have quit experience about forex you can diversify your investment from other business you can invest her and by the forex trading you can make huge profit from your investment so try to learn and try to take risk and try gather knowledge about forex and you able to reduces your lose and risk. thinks

Yes its better to invest in various sectors to safe guard your investment, you could also open account at different broker, invest some in PAMM account, like this even if something goes wrong only a part of your capital is at risk.

That's true. My plan this year is to have eight forex broker sites and have total of 20 trading accounts with minimum of at least 100 dollars investments on each account. Even though I do know that its going to take time before I can actually reach this goal I do hope I can achieve it.

There are still those who put more concentration in Forex and they are really not regretting it. By this, I mean that they already have some good skills about the market and the beauty is that it gives them some decent profit as well and a chance to make a better income.

I'm still in full force in forex trading. I do now have 21 trading accounts and I do hope that I can keep on expanding and hoping that some day I can really make it big in forex trading. I do know that its really hard to sustain and maintain my trading account right now. That's why I want to increase my trading capital in all of my trading accounts.

Yes its better to invest in various sectors to safe guard your investment, you could also open account at different broker, invest some in PAMM account, like this even if something goes wrong only a part of your capital is at risk.
What do you think about PAMM? That is forex but the difference is you are as investors not as trader. I suggest Stock or Futures for diversification but if you want lower risk then try keeping gold bar also buy a land as your assets.

Its best to buy shares of companies that you like to own. This is what I want to achieve in the near future. I really want to own a company and this is why I focus on having more and more trading capital and funds hoping that some day I can become a rich trader.

Trading in futures seems nice, this comodity, seems different compared to currency and also we can get quite big profit if we can find the spot. Invest in a big company is also a big deal for traders who want to diversify their income, or make an offline income if they want.

I really want to have 100,000 dollars trading capital first. Once I reach this point I will try to diversify also. I am hoping to invest in other form of investments like stocks trading again or having my own investing site or firm.

I also the same here, want to have bigger capital just say around $10000 or even more, with that i can choose 2/3 brokers i like including that i am using right now and diversify my trading, i even can use carry trading with it so i can earn money from swap only.

Very smart plan! Forex is an online based profession; so there is no guarantee here! But I think, which traders trade manually with a consistent result; they are on the safe side! Besides, I liked your idea on multiple Forex brokers.

Very smart plan! Forex is an online based profession; so there is no guarantee here! But I think, which traders trade manually with a consistent result; they are on the safe side! Besides, I liked your idea on multiple Forex brokers.

May be it’s a good idea (trading with the multiple trading brokers); but I don’t like to break in my trading concentration! So, I am trading with only one live account.

May be it’s a good idea (trading with the multiple trading brokers); but I don’t like to break in my trading concentration! So, I am trading with only one live account.

If you are comfortable with this system, just stay with it! Don’t need to change this system in the middle path.

Forex being an over the counter market facilitates truly 24 hours trading facilities on a global platform. But various financial markets are also becoming potential investment fields for the people around the world today. Financial products like currency, equity, bonds, derivative, etc. are becoming equally popular along with real products like gold, metals, etc. But it is necessary to understand the difference between various financial markets’ nature and features while we are thinking about portfolio creation since there is considerable difference between the centralized and decentralized market.

Forex being an over the counter market facilitates truly 24 hours trading facilities on a global platform. But various financial markets are also becoming potential investment fields for the people around the world today. Financial products like currency, equity, bonds, derivative, etc. are becoming equally popular along with real products like gold, metals, etc. But it is necessary to understand the difference between various financial markets’ nature and features while we are thinking about portfolio creation since there is considerable difference between the centralized and decentralized market.

Basically, Forex is a decentralized market; that’s why here there is no question on transparency. No doubt, Forex is one of the most profitable profession and challenging too.

If you are comfortable with this system, just stay with it! Don’t need to change this system in the middle path.

Well it is not a bad idea to trade with more than one broker. Now there are copy trading technology and similar softwares out there so one does not need to put trade on every platform. And can manage trading activities with just one platform.