• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Discussion about the best trader of the world!

Do you listen of Jimmy Wong?
He come from Singapore and he had trade system can earn money so much with one and only one USD/JPY

I expect you elaborate more about jimmy wong especially about his history as a trader and his trading method. its important so member of this forum able to learning from his success story. actually there are many of a trader success story. I hope the future of this thread full of inspiring story.

Well I dont know why I dont use to beleive in such fallacy what I know is that trading in the forex market sometime hold a good a nd basic circumstances.
But I dont think that anybody can become the best trader in the world thou I have heard of such But I cant really beleive it.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I dont know why I dont use to beleive in such fallacy what I know is that trading in the forex market sometime hold a good a nd basic circumstances.
But I dont think that anybody can become the best trader in the world thou I have heard of such But I cant really beleive it.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I had not heard about jimmy before but reading your thread I began to browse information about him. He is a very successful trader and has his journey from start how he became successful in Forex. I think every successful trader has his success story and we should develop it a habit to learn from the experiences of these Forex heroes.

I also have not heard of him. But I do some browsing before I make a reply in here and its seems he is really something right now. Although not as big as the legendary Mr. Soros but I think this person can be the best inspiration for starting traders like us. As Mr. Soros is already a legend of its kind While Mr. Wong on other hand is just like us.

Well, I really know Soros as best Hedgefund manager with his firm ranked the highest when it comes to hedge fund. However, Jimmy Wong really seems strange when it comes to those who know their onus in the trading world. I know about Bill Lipschutz, Stanley Drukenmiller and the likes. Those are some of the traders I know that have left good footprints in the sand of time.

That is good@Decub its like you are really a very good trader by knowing all this people I only know about soros but with time I think that most of the expert now will surely leave an history to be told in the forex trading market as well which I think its the thing which every trader is looking into

I have heard about Bill Lipschutz, Stanley Drukenmiller, but I never taken them that much serious till I come across this your post I guess I need to do more research about this just to be on the good side incase I come acrose such post againg but if their strategy can be shown to us more better

I personally believe that all great traders are just the lucky ones that ended up in the right place at the right time.

No, I have no idea about this guy! Basically, in my trading, I use my personal trading strategy that provides me 10% monthly return in average! Besides, I am trying hard to increase it’s success ratio by practicing in the demo.

Do you listen of Jimmy Wong?
He come from Singapore and he had trade system can earn money so much with one and only one USD/JPY

Warren Buffett is one of the most successful trading personality! By the way, I have no idea about Jimmy! Besides, in my trading I like to use my personal trading strategy and plan.

A foreign currency exchange trader must understand his strengths and weakness to ensure a comfortable trading voyage here. And of course to turn out to be a successful trader, each trader will need to employ sufficient time in his demo account before he can start trading with real money here. Thereby in the forex market a trader must be careful in completing his trading education as well in overcoming his mistakes.

A foreign currency exchange trader must understand his strengths and weakness to ensure a comfortable trading voyage here. And of course to turn out to be a successful trader, each trader will need to employ sufficient time in his demo account before he can start trading with real money here. Thereby in the forex market a trader must be careful in completing his trading education as well in overcoming his mistakes.

Mate; maybe you missed out the topic; here we all are talking about the best Forex trader in the world! You can share your opinion here based on this issue.

I don't know who that is but I guess he will have a training course and that will requires large amount of money to get access to it.

I think in order for one to master the techniques and trading skills , they should practice their strategies regularly and do a thorough market research.