• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Discipline

To become a disciplined trader should be our aim. If we can be disciplined, money will come automatically. All the successful traders in the world are disciplined traders. They may have different trading strategies but one thing is common which is they are disciplined. Learning the market and being discipline is trading is the key to success here.

You really may want to do everything you could for first times of your trading to make it properly happened with any of your cases anyway. Are you with me here on your part or no ? Let's make it clear and possible for many of us present here.

generally we beginners like to trade in top Forex broker but i have seen according to my trading experience their trading environment is not appropriate for newcomers in particularly due to high deposit and fast trading spreads, so i think top level trading brokers should comfortable for newcomers by providing as usual facilities.

To be honest, when I was a new trader then my goal was only open new trade since, I had no idea what trading discipline is; but now I am not following that messy way!

It is easy to say but much harder to be done. In the beginning there are so many temptations on the market, which makes disciplined approach to trading very difficult. But, fortunately, during time and experience, discipline becomes much easier to execute

Set and forget is the best strategy initially to be a stable trader! Practically, it takes a long time to absorb this quality.

Loss is an inviable part of trading that cannot avoid after passing a long time , but when we making loss , we lost control and trade over and over as a result we become loser ultimately and blame this market place.

Stop loss is the most useful tool to avoid unbearable lose in trading. But I see, till now few traders try to ignore this tool. So, are you using this tool or not? If not, what’s your general rule of trading (on avoiding loses)?

earning depends on skill , patience and discipline, but we try to earn with no learning . real fact

Minimizing the risk is a great skill in Fx trading because every faction of this trading place always contains huge risk. But as a beginner trader due to lack of real trading analysis and minimize the risk is too much impossible, no one can deny it. So, a large investment is not appropriate for the beginners until gathering powerful trading knowledge.

losing money in this stock market is a common deal , so any optimistic attitude always motivate us.

we have to spend enough sessions on the trading chart. I see, few traders are till successful although they are using very simple trading systems like EMA crossover. So, practice makes perfect.

Honestly speaking, I am not willing to recommend at any kinds of brokers which I have not used or verified, because there are almost thousands online broker in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. We can choose the broker which always guarantees their clients funds with a wide range of trading technologies.

i would strongly advice any trader to consider the facts before attempting to trade binary options. There are literally almost ZERO brokers who are trustworthy in their binary offerings , and there is no reliable way to vet them in advance –similar to how trading Forex itself was 10 years ago.

As a newcomer I fall a great loss , sometimes has lost almost whole balance especially when tried to recover instant loss by revenge over trading.

I don't completely agree with you. Only one discipline isn't enough to be a successful trader. You still need to be a smart one, to have a common understanding of how the market works, what you can and can't do with it. Yea, all this starts with the discipline, but you as a trader won't advance much with it alone. Although I like the way you think. Most of us really sometimes forget about discipline and becoming worse as a trader.

leverage is a very complicated issue in Fx trading , sometimes it bring profit very rapidly , sometimes it causes a great losses and risk in spite of having risk management , but after all its one of the major financial issue in Forex.

generally the target we select is not realistic, this is the main problem we have and for that reason we cant fill up our target completely, we have to make sure the target according to our knowledge and experience , over targeting make make us always greedy and emotional. so be careful