• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Direct Automatic Rebates - Yadix.com

YADIX ECN/STP Broker

Broker Representative
Dear traders,

As readers of this thread are interested in rebates, I want to share some details on the Yadix Automatic Rebates, up to $12 per lot.

What are Automatic Rebates?

Automatic Rebates are cash backs you will earn for every trade you make, that are credited immediately to your MT4 account when you close your trades. No need to wait, calculate or delay receiving your cash rebates, as our unique system will calculate and credit your returns in real-time.

How Much Can I Earn?

Up to $12 per lot! There are four different rebate levels available, you just need to choose the best account for you and trade to guarantee a return on your trading activity.

What are the Restrictions?

There are no restrictions! You will get rebates for every trade you make, that includes for profit or loss orders, all symbols and all order sizes. There is no maximum earning limits, the more you trade, the more we can share with you and the more you will earn.

On What Accounts are Rebate Available?

Scalper- True ECN trading with spreads from 0.0 pips
Classic - A low spread STP account
Standard Rebate - A low cost account offering $10 per lot rebates
Super Rebate- Excellent Value STP account with rebates of $12 per lot!

Please see our rebate promotion page and read the FAQs for full transparency about rebates, and choose the best rebate account for you directly from Yadix STP Broker: http://www.yadix.com/forex-trading-community/promotions/Instant-Rebate-Program/

Please feel free to ask any questions and I'd be happy to help.

Best regards,

Tony