• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Direcpay - direcpay.com

DirecPay is an integrated online payment gateway solution for Indian Merchants.With the availability of solutions such as DirecPay's payment gateway,India has become a huge market for retailers wanting to sell online.DirecPay's intergrated suite of multiple payment options gives merchants in India an easy & convenient option to grow their online business.

DirecPay is one of the first Indian Payment solutions providing a credit payment gateway integrated with Debit Cards, Net Banking & Mobile Payments along with fast, reliable and secure passage for processing eCommerce payments. With some of the lowest fees in the market,DirecPay has some distinct advantages to drive your online business in India.

A wide range of Credit Card,Debit Card,Internet and Mobile Banking Options.

Secure and Flexible Payments to existing Bank Accounts of Merchants

Faster settlements and instant reports on dropped transactions.

Ability to offer services on the Web,Mobile & IVR.

Get Your account now :

DirecPay

i think its one and only payment processors which is used in india..
good thing is that we can access the site and funds with our mobile also..
and also they have acces to all of the major banks which is also very good,,
we just have to give it some time so that it can expand its business to the next level..

Direcpay is from the times of india and for the merchants and not visible for the average type of the users there. I would be surely thinking about how the changes are going to be. I have found that it would be not possible to use them like payment processor because they are merchant credit card gateway.

It's the first time that I came across about this payment processor, so I guess it's just only for Indian people and yet not that popular to every Indian so how come international? I don't know much about this payment processor, but I hope that you can rely on it.

wow it seems this one is a new payment processor and also there isn't any SSL protection here, i advice admin to have something like that for this site, and just like usual Payment processor, DP has feature to allow us make deposit by Credit Card, but to gain the top of ladded this payment processor need long time to reach it.