1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Different traders use different indicators

Discussion in 'General Trading Forum' started by Anderson, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Anderson

Anderson

Different traders use different indicators and systems. From by experience I can say that looking into what others are doing only creates confusion. If you want to be a good trader, learn how a indicator works, how to modify it. You have to find out your strength. It is all about what you understand the most.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Different traders different Forum Date
    Any Different ? Beginners Forum Aug 6, 2019
    Earlier I thought differently, I thank for the information. General Trading Forum Nov 15, 2018
    think differently Beginners Forum Sep 17, 2018
    Emotions that differentiate between losers and winners Market Forecasts and Analysis Nov 6, 2014
    What differentiates a trading journal from trading history? Beginners Forum Sep 13, 2014

3. Kevin Vogt

Kevin Vogt

Yes every successful trader has his own trading system. With experience they made that system. Looking for how others are doing is not a good idea. Because everyone's mind works differently.

4. Moralsand

Moralsand

Any indicator can become the basis for profitability.
    The main thing is to understand its mechanisms and structure well.

5. radex78

radex78

The indicator only as help tool actually, not as guarantee if use indicator then will make a profit all the time, sometimes using complex indicator just make confuse how to handle all trades, but is a common thing if different trader have a different indicator and this is like as the art in forex trading, we can use any kinds method even with the simple way by naked chart trading analysis.

6. Cooper Truebridge

Cooper Truebridge

Not everyone has the same attitude. I used to trade with a strategy that gave me a lot of profit and no one else can make a profit using the same strategy. This is called mentality. There are many indicators in the Forex market that traders can use to make a lot of profit.