• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Different traders use different indicators

Different traders use different indicators and systems. From by experience I can say that looking into what others are doing only creates confusion. If you want to be a good trader, learn how a indicator works, how to modify it. You have to find out your strength. It is all about what you understand the most.

Yes every successful trader has his own trading system. With experience they made that system. Looking for how others are doing is not a good idea. Because everyone's mind works differently.

Any indicator can become the basis for profitability.
The main thing is to understand its mechanisms and structure well.

Not everyone has the same attitude. I used to trade with a strategy that gave me a lot of profit and no one else can make a profit using the same strategy. This is called mentality. There are many indicators in the Forex market that traders can use to make a lot of profit.

consistence profit from Forex trading is a big deal , really i have never done this , its only for professional traders. and i have no interest on stocks.

Choice of indicator should depend on your trading method and strategy. Not all indicators are suitable for all strategies. Use demo account for testing various indicators before you put them into use on real account

You just need to choose what you like and understand most accurately, and then you can act most effectively...

Seeking advice from experts can be a way of learning trading. However, there are many other approaches too. Remember one thing that every mistake can lead to a big loss so traders should prepare them in such a ways that no mistake takes place.

For technical analysis, using indicators is a must. But many of us don’t even know how to use indicators properly and different traders follow different indicators.

In forex, you will find a number of indicators available. Traders have analysis on different indicators and they use those that seem convenient to them.

To technically analyze the market, you have to use indicators but different traders have different choices over indicators. No matter we have to measure which one performs well.

As part of technical analysis, traders have to use indicators and different traders have different preferences on indicators for example I use moving average to identify the market trend.

Indeed, traders employ varied indicators in forex, such as moving averages, RSI, MACD, and Fibonacci retracements. Preferences differ based on trading styles and strategies, reflecting the diverse approaches within the forex community.

Traders employ diverse indicators based on strategy and preferences. Common ones include Moving Averages, RSI, MACD, and Bollinger Bands. Adapt indicators to align with your trading style and goals.

Indeed, traders employ diverse indicators in technical analysis, such as moving averages, RSI, and MACD. Preferences vary based on strategies, market conditions, and individual trading styles, contributing to the diversity in analytical approaches.