• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Demo trading is important ?

Fundamental analysis is really important for all kinds of traders above all the traders who are above all news traders.
It's good if we can combine both fundamental analysis and technical analysis. I think only technical analysis can also be used for trading and many traders are making money including me. I just stay away from economic news release.

The purpose of demo is to be familiar with the trading mechanism. Another purpose of demo is to test your strategy. Stay on demo as long as you find a proven method. Define your entry, exit, risk, reward and risk management policy on demo. Once you are convinced you can go for live trading.

Mental strength comes from knowledge and skills. Without these it's not possible to attain mental strength. Most people fail in trading because they are not willing to learn the necessary skills. They want it without having proper knowledge and skills.

Loss is an inviable part of trading that cannot avoid after passing a long time , but when we making loss , we lost control and trade over and over as a result we become loser ultimately and blame this market place.