• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Demo trading is important ?

Demo account is good to backtest any system gtrading and also new ea, on demo account we will free from emotion pressure but will useful to learn on real market condition, very advisable for newbie they start practice on demo account before start on real account

Basically, new traders should practice their demo, until they are unable to make money in their practice account! But I see, maximum traders are not using the demo account with this manner; so when they go for the live trading, they lose their real money!

The demo account is really important for the traders who are particularly newcomers. But practically by and large newcomers don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. I used as a newcomer my all trading strategies in demo account to see the performance how it works.

The demo account is really important for the traders who are particularly newcomers. But practically by and large newcomers don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. I used as a newcomer my all trading strategies in demo account to see the performance how it works.

Yes, it’s important! By the way, how many months did you use the demo?

It is important to gain as much knowledge and experience about forex trading as possible. Demo account trading is an excellent way of experiencing the forex market. It has the same environment as the real trading with no real loss of investment.

Generally when trading in demo there is no emotions and we can trade here freely but we can’t avoid emotions in live at any faction. That’s why instead of demo sometimes we can practice in micro account to ensure live trading experience.

Basically, new traders should practice their demo, until they are unable to make money in their practice account! But I see, maximum traders are not using the demo account with this manner; so when they go for the live trading, they lose their real money!

Demo is a necessary when you are new. Demo trading is important if you know how to use it. No matter you are new or old traders. If you are old traders you must know with a single strategy you can not make profit all the time. We need to change according to the market condition. To test your strategy demo account is the best place. You can't lose money by testing on live account.

Demo is a necessary when you are new. Demo trading is important if you know how to use it. No matter you are new or old traders. If you are old traders you must know with a single strategy you can not make profit all the time. We need to change according to the market condition. To test your strategy demo account is the best place. You can't lose money by testing on live account.
I don’t think, demo is only for the new traders; I have almost 7 years experience but till now I practice my demo to increase my accuracy with a particular trading system. So, till now demo is the best medicine to me.

Demo account is important for learning technical aspects of trading. Most new traders take a huge capital in demo account and open random trades. By doing this they hamper their trading psychology. Demo should be used to experiment different strategies. Demo is the trading laboratory.

Demo account is important for learning technical aspects of trading. Most new traders take a huge capital in demo account and open random trades. By doing this they hamper their trading psychology. Demo should be used to experiment different strategies. Demo is the trading laboratory.

Basically, a number of new traders don’t know how to use demo; they start their trading with a bad intention (quick money making). So, they focus on mainly earning rather than learning. Till now, demo is the best way to learn Forex without any cost (money).

Well it is suggested to use the same amount of balance on demo account which you are intending to use on your live account. And it would be wise to do so. But on demo account traders can do all kinds of experiments. Who knows something good might come out.

A demo account is a good place to learn how to execute trades and test strategies without risking real money. Once you put your hard earned cash on the line at the hard right edge of the chart the game changes.

No, I don’t use any robot or EA; by main basement is my own trading knowledge & experience! Yes, I am happy on my monthly outcome, I think manual trading is much better than automatic trading.

When we join new trading, our dreams are much bigger. Having big dreams, I try to make a lot of profit with a small investment. As a trader that is never acceptable. Greed destroys the trading career. If you trade with patience and discipline then success will come one day but if you are more greedy then you will never get profit from trading.

Yes demo is appropriate for new traders. And at the same time demo account needs to use for learning purpose not to do random trades. They should use to find out how any strategy works.

Since demo trading experience helps a lot in developing. If every trader develops experience from the demo, his losing ratio will be greatly reduced.

it is more appropriate to go through the school minimum 2-3 times , but newcomer just finished school rapidly and kick off a live account. this is not good.

Fundamental analysis is really important for all kinds of traders above all the traders who are above all news traders.