• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Demo trading is important ?

More practice in the demo account will make the trader increased his experience, and if done consistently then the expertise in managing trading accounts will also be getting great

in order to me , the best way is for someone to get a demo account and then try Forex trading without the benefit of any training or even reading of the basic of Forex trading, this way , you will get confused a lot and therefore , if you get attracted to the trade, you will search the web and find out and learn about the things which are making you confused.

It is true that once a demo-account traders, it was very helpful in learning theory for the practice of trading, which has been studied in order to better thighs, what happens in the currency trading

It will help new trader to start trading in forex. A FX practice account is a trading account to test strategies under real market conditions. It is funded with virtual funds and allows you to practise trading. We need to maximize it as well as possible

Yeah, Demo would be the good way to learn through the Forex Trading as it is the free way too. Later you could do small investments, to learn it in more better way.

Demo Trading is the best way to gain the knowledge and experience and skills that you need to understand that if you wanna become successful in the Forex Trading.

There is no doubt on the importance of demo! But the problem is, maximum new traders, don’t know, how to use account! Listen, there is no shortcut way, so new traders have to practice their demo account for a long time! Traders need to start their live trading after making consistent result in the demo!

Actually , demo trading service is available here and there! So, you can start your demo from anywhere! But try to use transparent Forex brokers! Then you can start your live trading with the same broker! But I would suggest to use multiple demo accounts for standard judgement! Happy learning!

Get your forex trading skills must be kept to hold and secure is to use a demo account so don't worry about losing money when the learning process takes place so that it is able to think of a maximum

Because conditions there is no risk of loss of personal money traders can focus on implementing all the theory of trading freely, trying to learn the decision open positions in the account so it will increase trading skill owned

No doubt, demo trading account is important! But, if you can’t concentrate here, then you should open micro or cent type live account! Even, back testing is a good alternative here! By the way, I used only demo to learn Forex trading business, no cent account or back testing.

I think there is no best place devoid of demo account for practicing trading especially for the beginners. But practically by and large beginners don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. as a result they become loser due to exact knowledge when trading in a live account.

The demo account is the master place for a beginner to acquire all basic fundament information which is very supportive to continue a live account in a proper way. But practically most of the beginners don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. In my trading career, I use all my trading strategies in demo trading to see the performance how it works.
Yes , i thinks so. But who will you give to permit you??

Actually , demo trading service is available here and there! So, you can start your demo from anywhere! But try to use transparent Forex brokers! Then you can start your live trading with the same broker! But I would suggest to use multiple demo accounts for standard judgement! Happy learning!

A good suggestion. I would like to add with it that use the amount on demo account which you think you will use on a live account. That will give the trader an idea how he or she is going to perform on live account.

Demo account generally is more appropriate to ensure the basic fundamental market experience which is very supportive to continue a live account in a proper way , but not appropriate to make sure brokers performance but shortly you can understand how the broker works.

Beginners should trade demo account minimum for 3 months for acquiring real trading experience which is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way. but they don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. so it would be better if they start minim live account instead of demo trading.

Yes as trader they can practice using demo account with initial capital same with amount capital that will prepared on real account, will good if during practice in demo they seriously to using money management and risk management to look their own performance

Yeah that's the idea. Using an insane amount on demo account does not make sense. Use what you can afford on a real account and that will be helpful when you trade on a real account.

Beginners should trade demo account minimum for 3 months for acquiring real trading experience which is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way. but they don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. so it would be better if they start minim live account instead of demo trading.

I was continued in demo as a newcomer with Pips school. That was really real combination. The experience I have acquired from pre school , always used in demo and got a maximal result. Every newcomer has to pass pre school level with demo trading. Otherwise he would fall a terrible situation when live trading.

Yeah, Demo is the best way to test the skill that we are going to use in the Forex Trading. It is just like practicing in the Practice Net before getting into a big Cricket Match.