• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Demo trading is important ?

The demo account is the master place for a beginner to acquire all basic fundament information which is very supportive to continue a live account in a proper way. But practically most of the beginners don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. In my trading career, I use all my trading strategies in demo trading to see the performance how it works.

Traders should trade with demo accounts because they can learn many new things and strategies so that they can implement those in the real account

Traders when they trade in demo ,they get the extra energy to deal with the real trading account and can make good entries and can make good pips profit .

Of course demo trading is important because that teaches us how to be with the real market and we can fight against the odd situation of the trading field which can make our career smooth .

After passing a long time in my trading career I am still dependable on my demo account, I use my all trading strategies in my demo trading to see the performance how it works. That’s why in my real trading, I can avoid loss. So, I suggest at any kinds of traders to take demo trading for leading a comfortable and knowledge trading life with certainly.

When traders trade with demo they just get the confidence about the market and like that they get the positive feeling to face any problems occurring to the account .

Forex is a knowledgeable business basically. Without proper trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life at all. We traders in particularly the newcomers should demo account for acquiring exact trading knowledge which is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way. But we don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all practically. As a result almost 90% traders are loser from here due to lack of proper trading knowledge.

Only theoretical knowledge is not enough in trading and live practice on has the important role. When a newbie enters a market if he learns on real account he will lose his precious capital often so practising on the demo account is worth and let you learn and improve your trading without risk.

You are right. When learning practicing those things would give them some valuable lessons. A trader's experience from his or her own trading is invaluable.

When traders trade in demo ,they actually get the confidence and can develop the stronger will to fight against all the hurdles and odd market situation and like that they can make pips perfect as per experience.

Traders should get the proper habit of trading in the demos because that can help them to built proper gain in any circumstances

Demo is a big opportunity to a trader. They can enhance their knowledge through this practice. A trader can get a good concept through trading with demo account. A trader has a gather more knowledge about Forex trading and then he needs to apply it on market. It’s a big facility for an FX trader can enjoy all the time. I always used to trade with demo account to make my trading fluent.

When traders trade in demo ,they actually get the confidence and can develop the stronger will to fight against all the hurdles and odd market situation and like that they can make pips perfect as per experience.

What you said is the positive side. The other side is traders don't find demo interesting, and since no real money is involved so they prefer to trade on a live account and lose money before training themselves. After losing money they realize they should have stayed in demo.

When we can trade in demo accounts ,we can grow the experience in a proper manner and like that we can update the knowledge in a proper manner with time .

in order to me , the best way is for someone to get a demo account and then try Forex trading without the benefit of any training or even reading of the basic of Forex trading, this way , you will get confused a lot and therefore , if you get attracted to the trade, you will search the web and find out and learn about the things which are making you confused.

Traders should trade with demo accounts because they can learn many new things and strategies so that they can implement those in the real account

That’s really true, demo is very handy for analyzing multiple trading strategies or systems! I made my profitable trading strategy by using demo for 5 months! Even, till now I am testing 2 more strategies in demo! Demo is the most suitable way of improving trading skill without any cost!

in order to me , the best way is for someone to get a demo account and then try Forex trading without the benefit of any training or even reading of the basic of Forex trading, this way , you will get confused a lot and therefore , if you get attracted to the trade, you will search the web and find out and learn about the things which are making you confused.

In my trading career, I have traded in demo account for 2 months , but I have also studied in Baby pips school , basically demo trading just for 6 month is more appropriate for the traders who are newcomers. But if you have other educational source then highest 2 months is more enough for continuing demo account which is the master place to become a knowledgeable trader.

Also you need to practice in Live trading and thus for that you could opt to do small investments first to get a better idea about Forex Trading, later you could raise your investments.

The demo account is the master place for a beginner to acquire all basic fundament information which is very supportive to continue a live account in a proper way. But practically most of the beginners don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. In my trading career, I use all my trading strategies in demo trading to see the performance how it works.

The main advantage of using demo trading account is, it’s a free service! That means, novice traders can learn Forex trading principles through demo without any cost, if they are sincere enough in their demo! I hadn’t any trainer so, demo practicing was my ultimate choice!

Yes, of course, practice makes men perfect and in Forex, the practice improvise our trades. We can identify our mistakes and later correct them, in order to earn enough through the Forex Trading.