• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Demo trading is dull?

Demo is great to start but I find that the real learning happens when you move on to a micro account. That is where the emotions start to come into it

Even though mostly traders don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all, but I am not willing to consider demo trading is dull. The traders can take most powerful trading experience who are particularly newcomers. My trading career I always use high leverage in demo trading to see the performance how it works. It always helps me for avoiding risk.

The demo trading is really important for the traders who are particularly newcomers. But practically they don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. So, they fall a great loss when they kick off live account practically. So, before live trading , for avoiding loss we the newcomers have to emphasis on demo account.

Unfortunately, a number of new Forex traders are not serious on their demo and they lose their real money by live trading because of their wrong approach on demo! I used my practice account for a profitable trading strategy! In addition, I needed almost one way for my final decision of live trading, till now I am happy on my live trading performance!

In Fx trading as a newbie I am looking for a great source for gathering proper market principle which is very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly , many of us suggest me to trade demo account , but honestly speaking , I always feel boring when trading in demo account . but I have acquired some basic information from here about trading .

Not actually; demo trading was very challenging for me! Basically, I didn’t have any trainer, so I crashed my virtual trading balance for many time, and then I started to work with another trading strategy on demo! Frankly, I use my demo account for one year and 6 months, yes it’s a long time! But now I can trade in my live account confidently because of my long term demo experience!

Its true that nobody likes demo trading and its very much dull but if we are a successful trader we should be very much serious about demo as that teaches us the basics and helps to gain the experience

In this case, you can use Cent or Micro account! But, demo worked for me! I used my demo account for 6 months consistently, then I standard my live trading directly! Yes I am using same plan and strategy in my live account as like my demo.

Demo trading is helpful for us to understand about forex trading. We can learn how to trade with demo account. Trading experience also can be got with demo account. I also use demo account in FXB to more improve my trading skills

I would recommend demo trading for all newbie but as an old trader I get bored of the demo sometimes and I’ve not look back since cause I can use mini account to trade and practice but i no longer need to practice since I have gained a lot of experience in the real market since then so I do not use demo cause its kind of boning but newbie should never pass up that chance because it will help them out significantly to gain more experiences and knowledge and to make mistakes as well. We all need to pass up all of those mistakes with fake virtual money rather than real money for sure.

As per me demo account is like trainer or teacher we help in understanding hoe trading is done , helps to learn building strategy , practicing lot and all this without having loss of single penny.

You shouldn't be so indifferent to demo accounts, any trader starts with them. Besides, you can really get a hang of trading. It might be a bit boring cause you don't work with real money.

We the traders should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love doing scalping should choose the broker which doesn’t restrict scalping and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads.

If demo trading is dull to you, then surely you’ll suffer in your real trading without any doubt! Basically, demo is the most decent way of Forex learning! In addition, which traders are making good income in live account of course, they were dedicated enough in their demo!

There is so far different between demo account and real. Honestly speaking , I got maximal result in demo account but when I was started in micro account not found the confident that was in demo. That’s why I don’t believe the importance of demo. It’s just time passing.

Demo account has own benefit. We can use it to start trading in forex.Open a forex demo account and practise trading risk-free. Develop your trading strategies and test the features of a trading platform before you place a real trade. Then we already has experience about forex trading, we will know what we should do

Demo trading was very helpful, consider for a moment we think if there's no demo trading, recently learned that we've had a lot of loss due directly to wear a real account, and we believe only against members of the currency trading demo account made, because they better understand

Demo account has own benefit. We can use it to start trading in forex.Open a forex demo account and practise trading risk-free. Develop your trading strategies and test the features of a trading platform before you place a real trade. Then we already has experience about forex trading, we will know what we should do

Agree with you! Making consistent profit on demo is very much important; but I see: a number of new traders try to open their live quickly. Even, they focus on earning instead of learning.

Demo acount is the fake forex account that is almost similar to the real forex account, but demo account let you put a fake money in the system its not the dull rather it will help the newbies to learn the format and encourages them to invest in a real markets, demo trading is actually the training platform for the young investors.