• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Demo trading is dull?

Demo account is very much important for all kinds of traders in particularly for the traders who are newcomers. But practically we don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all.

No, I don't think the Demo account is dull. I agree that newbies take too long to learn on Demo but they should not exceed a period of more than six months. In this time they have to focus and be a constant learner so as to step early in a live account. You may not earn in a demo account but the main thing is you are not losing anything even if you trade bad in the Demo account.

I don’t consider demo trading to be dull rather it provides the beginners with better understanding of the market as well as of the platform before starting live trading without risking any real money.

Forex traders who think always its easy money-making process, at the end of the day be a loser. its not a place to make money easily within rapidly, its all about making good knowledge and experience. take it or leave it. decisions is yours. thanks

If we use demo without purpose it would be dull. Demo can be exciting when you test your strategy on it to find its effectiveness before trying on live account.

demo is really good to be a knowledgable trader as a new forex trader , if demo is not free , people would trade there seriously , no real money there is , so no emotions and seriousness work when trading in there.

Demo is to test our strategy prior to attempting the plan on live account. For newbie demo is to know trading mechanism functions and for testing strategy.

Demo trading might be dull but it opens the door for earning vast of trading knowledge. Different types of traders use demo account for different purposes.

You can take risk in your trading but don’t do that all the time because risk-taking attitude can cause balance crash. Follow risk management policy in every sphere of your trading.