• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Demo trading is dull?

Every newbie should practice in their demo account. Demo trading is very much important for every newbie. Because you can know many thing from this. But many newbies think that Demo trading is really dull as they have to do this for a long time. Moreover they won't get any real money from this demo trading. Do you think demo trading is really dull?

Its kind of dull if you're an experienced trader. I mean no experienced trader will care to use a demo anymore cause they can make real money in a real account. I mean they can use it to test out their games. I can use it to test out my games but it has been awhile since I ever open it. Why should I? But for a newbie, its a very valuable tool and they can learn so much from it. They can get better with a demo and its a basic requirement for trading. They can't go without it.

I don't see demo trading or the demo account as being dull. I only see it as a place that answers the name we call it. If we think it is dull, it will be dull for us and if we see it as a serious place, it will be a serious place for us. To a newbie trader, it is the best place to be.

I even find it difficult to understand this concept of being dull. I don't think I see the Demo account from that perspective rather from ghetto point that it is not an all times trading thing. A newbie can always take it as his place of abode while to an established trader, it will be where he visits when necessary.

I really see it as useful and a priority for newbie but for an experienced trader, they will see it as dull and so unmotivated when they could be making money in a real live account. There are no more reasons for a real trader to use it now. They already know all about it. I think for a newbie, its a golden opportunity to gain experiences and knowledge cause without they can lose miserably.

For me not that dull, but it is totally different, real account is the real market and many things affected the market, and it is different with demo account which is positioned as the "perfect market" by the broker that we use, so that is why that market is good for newbie who want to trade as the place to learn only and make theirselves more familiar with the platforms.

I think depending on experience and skills of each person, if we are beginners in the forex market trading on demo account is necessary. Through a time of should not trade on a demo account, by the reason boring also trade on the demo trading psychology unlike trade on a real account. The best is after two months should open a mini account to trade

I think depending on experience and skills of each person, if we are beginners in the forex market trading on demo account is necessary. Through a time of should not trade on a demo account, by the reason boring also trade on the demo trading psychology unlike trade on a real account. The best is after two months should open a mini account to trade

I think so too, the demo is seen from different angles by different people. Depending on the experience the trader has had, there may not be any reason for him to trade in it while for a newbie trader, it is highly needed.

Its kind of dull if you're an experienced trader. I mean no experienced trader will care to use a demo anymore cause they can make real money in a real account. I mean they can use it to test out their games. I can use it to test out my games but it has been awhile since I ever open it. Why should I? But for a newbie, its a very valuable tool and they can learn so much from it. They can get better with a demo and its a basic requirement for trading. They can't go without it.
I don't know in the eyes of expereinced traders, but for me forex trading with demo account is dull, first because i don't get real money there, second the market is too perfect for me, i never see any slippage and it seems that the market moves so good and also based on the prediction that i predict before.

I don't know in the eyes of expereinced traders, but for me forex trading with demo account is dull, first because i don't get real money there, second the market is too perfect for me, i never see any slippage and it seems that the market moves so good and also based on the prediction that i predict before.

I agree that the demo is way too dull. I only like a real account now that I'm a trader but I see a demo as a valuable tool for all newbie. That is where they will start out. How will they gain experiences without it. It becomes a valuable places to make mistakes so its like a prerequisite for the real trading account. I do not use it anymore. However, newbie using a real cent account can also be as useful.

we can not say that about demo account but the only bad thing in demo account that we can not feel with the emotion effect while trading because when we start trading with real account our emotions start working against us and make control on our trade therefore the money management is the right solution for this problem

this is what the newbie do say that demo trading is very dull when its come to forex trading market ,and also note here that if you an an active trader you don't just need to say a thing like this ,forex all you need is follow your mind and work as your mind instructed you to do ,forex trading is not a child play its need your skills to succeed

When a newbie trader is trading in the demo account without being serious with it, he or she will think that it is dull. The demo account is not dull but because they cannot be able to earn from it, that is why it looks as if it is dull.

It's just a perception that some have because they know too well that they can't earn in the Demo account. Demo is never a dull place to be, rather, somewhere you should take your time to learn in. You can trade for as long as you like,modify for as much as you like without a need to worry about losing your money.

The demo account is the master place for a beginner to acquire all basic fundamental information which is very supportive to continue a live account in a proper way. But practically most of the beginners don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. In my trading career, I use all my trading strategies in demo trading to see the performance how it works.

Yes I do agree, demo trading is dull. By and large traders in particularly the newcomers don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. Because they lost interest in demo trading after passing sometimes. so, instead of demo trading we the traders have to use live trading with small balance. it would be great for us.

I think before demo trading we the traders who are particularly newcomers move on MT4 for acquiring exact basic about Forex trading. After this stage demo trading is appropriate, and by passing just 3 months anyone can kick off a live account in a proper way. But mostly newcomers don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all.

Every newbie should practice in their demo account. Demo trading is very much important for every newbie. Because you can know many thing from this. But many newbies think that Demo trading is really dull as they have to do this for a long time. Moreover they won't get any real money from this demo trading. Do you think demo trading is really dull?

You raised a nice question. Those who think demo trading does not have any value they learn the value of demo trading the hard way. That is by losing a decent amount of money. A Demo account is an important tool for a trader.

Foreign Exchange Market is the largest economic business in the world where to trade we need have more knowledge for trading. Forex is providing more opportunities among them mentionable is demo trading system. It’s like a big opportunity because trader’s can use it for developing their trading skill. After gathering knowledge from different sources they can apply it here. In this sense it’s a big opportunity to the trader. For this reasons the popularity of Forex is being increased.

The demo trading can be effective for any kinds of traders who are especially beginners. Besides beginners it would be a great place for the regular traders, before live trading if we can use all trading strategies first of all in our demo account to see the performance how it works. I think it will help us for avoiding loss with certainly.