• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Demo trading is basically to know

Demo trading is basically to know how the trading mechanism works. Well ordered directions to open and close a trade. The best strategy to use MT4 for trading. In any case, the honest to goodness learning begins when you start to trade with authentic money. Trading with authentic money incorporates sentiments that reason an expansive part of the mistake. You can in like manner use demo to test your trading strategy.

Demo trading is very important. Many traders try to skip it and straightaway start live trading, but I think that's wrong.

Trading on a demo account can really help FX beginners who want to learn how to trade in FX market without using real money. However, demo trading lacks the emotional rush associated with risking real money, but it does provide training to see the market. It can also give a good feel of how the market behaves without jeopardizing real money.

That is the work of a demo account. As the name implies, it is not real, but an account that a new trader can use to see how trading works.

yes, demo trading is just to know some basic things. Usually, beginner traders do this demo trading. But if you can work on a cent account, it is better than demo trading. Because when you work with fake money, your emotions will not be hurt. And when you trade with real money, your emotions will work perfectly. Emotions are very important in trading. Emotions help you to gain or lose. When I was trading demo, I used the demo account of Eurotrader at first to know the basics, still, now I am trading under this broker.

Yes I also agree with you. Demo trading is to develop our system. Usually newbie traders use demo to do some random trading without following any system. But by using demo we can polish our system.

Demo trading is basically to know about trading and platform. Trader also test broker condition and service in demo account before investing in their account.

While trading on demo, do study. Learn the technical analysis and trading psychology. Also good trading habit is important. In demo account, practice good habits. Remember without being skilled, it's not possible to make money here.

Making consistent money is possible. But for that you have to skilled enough. It's not a game for kids. You have to give time and dedication for learning. Some people think learning means combination of some indicators. If this happens, do that. But learning is not just getting familiar with some ready-made strategies. It's more than that.

Broker is the most important thing in the forex market. many traders lose their money because of choosing a wrong broker.So, be careful when you are choosing a broker for you.

Broker is the most important thing in the forex market. many traders lose their money because of choosing a wrong broker.So, be careful when you are choosing a broker for you.
While choosing broker avoid non regulated broker. Among regulated broker check the quality of the broker. If you like scalping you have to choose a broker that allows scalping. Requotes is also very irritating. Check for it.

It is possible to know the basics by doing demo trading. For example, how to take a position in trade, how to manage trade, if I go to any position, I will do it in trade close. It is possible to learn about these topics in demo trading.

The beginner should use demo account minimum for three months, sometimes many brokers organize demo contest with real money prizing. Newcomers can join here. It could be great to acquire real trading experience.

Demo is appropriate for new traders. And at the same time demo account needs to use for learning purpose not to do random trades. They should use to find out how any strategy works.