• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Demo forex trading account.

Each and every traders have to practice in the demo accounts because that can help us to enrich our performance and knowledge with time and like that we can get the confident .

Yes you can try demo with any broker as there is no limitations in opening demo account with any broker. However in order to go live I guess hotforex, fxcm, fxprimus, lmfx etc can be few brokers to shortlist while considering a decent broker.

Demo trading accounts are the heaven of practice and the main source of increasing the knowledge of the traders and for that we have to grab the knowledge and experience for future.

In Fx trading there are many questions for newbie how much they should get learning and practice and how much invest initially these both are important. In order to my trading experience , I will suggest to trade on demo for 4 or 6 months after it they should invest a low amount in micro accounts to get real trading practice.

I agree with your opinion! Using high virtual trading balance is not such meaningful! The main purpose of demo is learning! So, in this case novice traders need to use their demo with a decent small trading account! My demo account was only for 100$, yes I was comfortable with small trading lots size.

Actually using demo account it’s very difficult to make sure brokers performance. But reviews on forums it is possible to ensure the brokers reputations.

The recommendation for trading on a demo account for at least six months is the biggest rubbish I've ever heard. Any successful trader will tell you that the sooner you start trading on a regular account, the more useful it will be for you in the future.

try to more maximize trading account as well as possible. demo account is the perfect environment to improve your trading skills and test new strategies before investing your own money. You also can start trading with demo account in FXB

Demo account for beginners traders really needed, help in learning the practice of directly using trading systems that were studied, and it is important to get a higher understanding and experience in managing trading accounts

Demo accounts very helpful trader in learning a system of trading, where using the demo account will be getting real money losses, so that if a continuous practice in demo account will get a good experience

Demo is just to know how the system works and test your strategy. It is good if you know the winning ratio of your strategy by trading on demo. But usually most people use demo to see how much many they can make. They do not focus on creating a strategy. When you trade with real money, there works a fear of losing money. You become too much conscious about your decision. In demo you don't affected by any emotions like fear, greed and overwhelming joy.

Yes but i also suggest that the past performance in FX does not guarantee future results so even if we test these EAs on demo account we still should be careful during the news release and monitor them if our trading is automated.

Demo trading is important if you know how to use it. No matter you are new or old traders. If you are old traders you must know with a single strategy you can not make profit all the time. We need to change according to the market condition. To test your strategy demo account is the best place. You can't lose money by testing on live account.

I recommend you to do demo trading before entering the market with real money. Demo trading has made it easier for the modern traders to build a strong strategy for themselves. I agree with the fact that it has some drawbacks but there is nothing perfect in this world. So, keep doing demo trading!

I recommend you to do demo trading before entering the market with real money. Demo trading has made it easier for the modern traders to build a strong strategy for themselves. I agree with the fact that it has some drawbacks but there is nothing perfect in this world. So, keep doing demo trading!

I really appreciate your opinion on the demo. By the way, how many months did you practice your demo?

I do not know why some traders advise new traders not to use the demo account. Is there any other way to practice your knowledge and analysis? Is there any other way to know how much capable you are? I do not have any solution in mind apart from the demo account!

I do not know why some traders advise new traders not to use the demo account. Is there any other way to practice your knowledge and analysis? Is there any other way to know how much capable you are? I do not have any solution in mind apart from the demo account!

I agree with you. Really there is no alternative way; maybe few traders suggest back testing or cent type live account but according to me; demo is the best way to learn Forex.

Forex is very risky business for inexperience and new trader and believe that if we have some experience and good knowledge we can earn good profits through Forex without much stress. Demo account can help us to gain knowledge and practice trading before starting real trading.

Yes, demo is the initial destination; even traders need to use this platform for such a long time, until they are successful I mean consistent enough.