• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Demo forex trading account.

Its true but i think in forex we get the demo account for learning the same but as per my opinion in forex market with demo trading we should trade in live market beside it for well aware about the market with just a mini accout only for be aware properly about it and.I think its also be prepared you for live market trading and make you more knowledgable for the same. So demo is not enough for forex.

Its true but i think in forex we get the demo account for learning the same but as per my opinion in forex market with demo trading we should trade in live market beside it for well aware about the market with just a mini accout only for be aware properly about it and.I think its also be prepared you for live market trading and make you more knowledgable for the same. So demo is not enough for forex.
Well, i think you are little confused. Demo account is such a place where you can trade at real market with virtual cash. That means you don't get or lose when you get profit or loss at trading. It is used for practice trading purpose.

For beginners it is always advisable to practice alot at demo acount. Because it is the only place where anybody can practice and learn free of cost and without any tension of losing money. As no charge is required to open demo account.
The need for using the Demo account cannot be over emphasized. It is always a place where the trader needs to fall back on as far as learning is concerned. To the newbie, it is an inevitable area and a place where he either goes or risk losing all his money in the real account.

In the end we should trade in real acount no matter how much we don't like it. Demo is important for newbie or expert alike as the place to do some experiment and also sandbox for those newbies to try all thing that they want to try.

Demo account is were traders practice a strategy that they want to apply in the real account. And it is the best and a great place a Newbie can learn on how to trader on the real account, because the trading is done with a virtual currency, without investment, so NO emotion is attached with this platform ... but should take this account very serious, due to it's success determination with the real account

yes according to what did you say here demo account designed to the traders specially the newbies to get training with it or to test their strategies which they will trade with it in the real account

Demo is a room for all to enter. It doesn't just specify for which group of traders that would use it but a home where all can dwell. It's left for the trader himself to decide if he can't get focused or committed if he is trading with the Demo account, only them would he consider trading in the real account as a means of learning but will have to deal with losses when it comes.

The demo account is what makes a newbie trader to learn how to trade so that he or she can be able to trade in the live account. Without trading in the demo, the newbie will be finding it very difficult to make money when he or she comes to the live account because of lack of trading knowledge.

Yes it is all about learning, practicing and learning that we have to get done at the Demo Account which we have to stick with, so we can start building ourselves in Forex Trading Business. Since the Demo Account is a free account that we can trade freely without any investment, while learning on how to making money in Forex Market, before we have to apply them on real account.

Last edited:
Demo forex accounts are very good specially for beginners. They learn all trading here as they are doing actual trading , In demo they should not need invest .It is a free practice for them which make them trained in trading.

The Demo is quite a place the newbie shouldn't leave. Just the same way he enjoys learning the theoretical par try of Forex, he should fall in love with a Demo account. When there is need to practice and learn better, the Demo account offers such rare privilege without investment.

And i am trying to be more active using the Demo account many times within a week, so i can keep practicing with it, so it can also keep me Advancing about the Market, and some strategy and skill. Maybe with time i will be trading with more courageously than before.

Demo account serve no risk and thus, help traders to conduct practice calmly. Traders can make mistakes and tried strategies as many as possible without necessary to losing real money. If traders serious and focus, they’ll able to make skills and knowledge being sharp just by practice in demo account.

The demo account is the master place to acquire all basic fundamental knowledge that is very supportive to continue a live account in a proper way. But practically we the traders in particularly the newcomers don’t believe the importance of this training place at all. In my trading career, I always use my all trading strategy in my demo trading first of all to see the performance how it works.

We can test any broker processes by using their demo account as these accounts are mostly same as real trading accounts but the only difference is that demo accounts are funded by virtual money.

yes according to what did you say here demo account designed to the traders specially the newbies to get training with it or to test their strategies which they will trade with it in the real account

A demo account is not only used by newbie traders. Experienced traders also use demo account to test their systems or robots. A demo is a great tool for both new & experienced traders.

These demo accounts can always be helpful to back test any strategy or EA before implementing them to real trading accounts in my opinion.

Yes but i also suggest that the past performance in FX does not guarantee future results so even if we test these EAs on demo account we still should be careful during the news release and monitor them if our trading is automated.

yes thats true, forex is a constant learning process we continuosly adapt to the situations, I trade a live hotforex and account but keep a demo near by just incase for testing and what not.

Demo trading is extremely important to acquire all basic fundamental knowledge as a newcomer. But, practically by and large newcomers don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. According to my trading experience, we the beginners have to trade in demo account minimum 6 months for gathering all fundamental information which is very supportive to continue live trading in a proper way.