• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Demo contests & competition !!

i have found many new trader search demo contests & competition because demo contests & competition always helpful for new trader. what's your opinion ?

Demo contests are a great means to have some basic knowledge about Forex and its working. However demo trading cannot help us to achieve emotional control and improve our trading skills. however still demo contests are of great interests to me and also we can win good prizes if we manage to get to the top.

Also, you can gain good amount of capital or even money prizes that can be withdrawn. However, we already how the competition so, don't expect you will able to win here easily without giving much effort. I just suggest to find the contests that really worth and that you are aware of the Forex broker offers.

It is helpful, especially for newer traders that are scared to trade, it give them incentive, that needed push to start trading. I'm glad people are doing this. :)

It is helpful, especially for newer traders that are scared to trade, it give them incentive, that needed push to start trading. I'm glad people are doing this. :)
Like bonus that you get when you post in some forex forum, that will give them more motivation and also will make them like to trade more and more, also from my point of view, this contest is good for beginner who just start to trade, so they can sharpen their skill while still have chance to earn through demo account.

Like bonus that you get when you post in some forex forum, that will give them more motivation and also will make them like to trade more and more, also from my point of view, this contest is good for beginner who just start to trade, so they can sharpen their skill while still have chance to earn through demo account.

Bonuses for posting on other forums aren't that helpful as an incentive to learn trading though. For me personally, I think contests are a better way of learning because you actually get to do trades and learn from other people as well.

Well, because you are prioritizing in the trading contests the actual learning in Forex. Not on what we've just read but on the training for the real one. Yes, we can't compare these contests benefits than in the forum incentives since, the forum is more of the preparation of our capital with some basic knowledge.

This days many brokers are offering demo trading championship to there clients and especially for the newbie traders to attract them . I am sure that many people are just taking advantage of such contest because that is really helping them to get capital investments . Due to competition between brokers are just attracting newbie traders with many new contests and welcome bonus .

Those contests have high impact to the traders because, they can either win in those contests and turn it into a huge prize for their trading account as capital or huge prize for the real money that is readily able to withdraw. Yes, many will take these contests but good luck with the many competitors or participants for few winners.

Demo contest is good place to start because traders doesn't only earn money for being top there but also learn many thing because contests has more challenges, and traders have to be careful in making decision.

Demo contest is good place to start because traders doesn't only earn money for being top there but also learn many thing because contests has more challenges, and traders have to be careful in making decision.

Not all brokers howevee have the demo contest and competition the broker that I am well sure that issues out money to the winners on weekly and monthly contest on the demo platform are mayzus broker. They are good at that and winners are been given huge prize.

Surely contests are a way of helping and motivating traders and newbies alike who may not have that intention of trading regularly but because there is a price tag attached to it, it can possibly boost their pace to trade.

That's correct. The traders will find it as a way of having good trading capital or real money also. While, they are also gaining knowledge or expertise in Forex as they will be able to try to make profits in the different setups and become competitive trader.

untill now i don't feel that demo account helping me in real trading
i feel no emotion while trading in demo account, i choose using cent account and start trading even i just started known trading in forex market
cent account help me feel like trading with huge amount of money and taking care of it and keep making profit

i have found many new trader search demo contests & competition because demo contests & competition always helpful for new trader. what's your opinion ?

honestly in my oppinion new traders searching for demo contests and competition because of the prizes, and i think will not help them finding trading system from it in the next, if i may say new trader participate on it will only in rush of collecting profit fast because of willing to win the contests but mostly of them trading in a very high risk just trying for luck

There are so many brokers that are offering that contest and competions for there traders and also for promotional reasons because I have see most of the new brokers like RVD markets at a time stopped the withdrawal of bonus without trading with it and now needs us to trade with it. And mayzus have the demo weekly contest and the prize are awesome.

untill now i don't feel that demo account helping me in real trading
i feel no emotion while trading in demo account, i choose using cent account and start trading even i just started known trading in forex market
cent account help me feel like trading with huge amount of money and taking care of it and keep making profit
That is mainly because you do not attach any sign of seriousness to it. Demo contests are way of motivating new traders as they tend to take it very serious, thereby learning more and more. For example, that of Mayzus which the first prize is worth $1000 is a very encouraging one.

demo account is used only to practice and by the practice of demo trading account we can enhance our knowledge and thinking to learn better so be a good thinking man

Surely, I do agree with you that either forex demo contests or forex competitions are helpful for the forex beginners. Why? because in the forex demo contests or forex competitions, the forex begiiners can demonstrate their trading system and startegy. Besides, if the are the winners, then can get real money prizes.

Truely there are demo competitions I know of mayzus broker that offers the weekly contest but actually I dont know how they works on the contest, I mean the requirements and qualification but all what I can say to this is that those constest are being manipulated by proffessional traders which will make it hard for the less previlleged.