• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Demo account

Demo Trading is the best way to learn about the structure of the Forex Market, after that you need to practice your skills with small investments.

sometimes demo account work to fail but honestly speaking this is the master place to become knowledgeable trader.

The purpose of demo is to be familiar with the trading mechanism. Another purpose of demo is to test your strategy. Stay on demo as long as you find a proven method. Define your entry, exit, risk, reward and risk management policy on demo. Once you are convinced you can go for live trading.

@gretARjan that is the reason we should brush up our skills with a demo account. It really helps to test out strategies and practice a lot with virtual money. If you look a few years back, these options were never there. How lucky we are to be able to practice before trading actual money and sink into debts.

demo experience sometimes doesn't work in really account, its really true. but that not mean , it is useless. beginners level of course minimum have to spend 3-5 months in here to ensure live trading experience.

Demo account is something that really helps traders to understand whether trading activity suits them or not. Of course, novices should pay attention to demo account because the process of learning trading always implies practicing on demo, nevertheless sometimes there are situations when demo account can be very dangerous for the success of particular traders. So, I advice rookies to be very careful with demo accounts, because they can easily ingulf you and you will never be successful in trading activity. The opportunity to test, edit and create trading strategy and to make conclusions from your mistakes are the main ebefints of demo account actually.

I was able to build a good enough trading strategy for myself only because of the time I spent demo trading on finpro trading. These accounts don’t just work for beginners but also for experienced traders who wish to test their strategies before risking their money with them.

I have spent two to three months trading a demo account before operating a live account
This is good, you can always go back to it. And make sure you start with a micro account, most brokers offer very low set up account, start with that. In my case I started with $55 using forexchief though they have a lower starters account, I did this to try them out and they have been really good with fair trading conditions.

When you are new to trading, a demo account is essential. I spent 9 months on a demo account to solidify my fundamentals.

This is good, you can always go back to it. And make sure you start with a micro account, most brokers offer very low set up account, start with that. In my case I started with $55 using forexchief though they have a lower starters account, I did this to try them out and they have been really good with fair trading conditions.
Good to hear that buddy!