• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Daily Technical Analysis from ACFX

acfx

Broker Representative
MORE ON ACFXblog.com

MARKET BRIEFING – LONDON OPEN 30.03.2015

EURUSD

30032015EURUSDH1.png

The intraday technical outlook

EURUSD broke down from upward channel and proceeded to trade to the 1.0800 level.

A successful retest of the 1.0800 level would confirm the current down trend.

From a technical perspective EURUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 1.1050 level.

GBPUSD

30032015GBPUSDH1.png

This morning GBPUSD has opened negatively with the price action testing the 1.4800 prior monthly swing level.

I am this morning monitoring the price action with key range / break out levels being 1.4800 / 1.5000.

From a technical perspective GBPUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1.4800 level.

USDJPY

30032015USDJPYH1.png

USDJPY has experienced a good rally since Thursday.

This morning USDJPY has continued with the positive theme by trading above the top of its down channel.

From a technical perspective USDJPY is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 120.00 level.

USDCHF

30032015USDCHFH1.png

USDCHF has experienced a good rally since Thursday.

This morning USDCHF has continued with the positive theme by trading above the top of its down channel.

The move above the 0.9600 level has technical changed the trend from down to up.

From a technical perspective USDCHF is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 0.9500 level.

AUDUSD

30032015AUDUSDH1.png

The breach the isolated low of 0.7850 level has changed the 1 hour trend for AUDUSD from up to down.

This has been followed by further breaches of the 0.7800 support level and the channel bottom.

The move lower has come off a bounce from the top of a long dated down channel.

From a technical perspective the pair is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 0.7900 level.

GOLD

30032015GOLDH1.png

Gold has broken the bottom of its up channel and is trading under the 1201.00 support level.

The breach of this level has technically changed the trend from up to down.

From a technical perspective Gold is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 1206.00 level.

OIL

30032015CLK5H1.png

Oil on Friday was not able to bounce off the bottom of its up channel.

What followed on Thursday was a strong correction that has pushed Oil in the direction of the 47.00 support area.

From a technical perspective Oil is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 47.00 level.

MORE ON ACFXblog.com

acfx

Broker Representative
MORE ON ACFXblog.com

MARKET BRIEFING – LONDON OPEN 31.03.2015

EURUSD

31032015EURUSDH1.png

As posted yesterday EURUSD broke down from upward channel and proceeded to trade to the 1.0800 level.

A successful retest of the 1.0800 level has confirmed the current down trend.

From a technical perspective EURUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 1.0950 level.

GBPUSD

31032015GBPUSDH1.png

This morning GBPUSD has opened negatively with the price action trading under the 1.4800 prior monthly swing level.

A breach of the 1.4750 level being yesterdays low could possibly add further downside pressure to the trade.

From a technical perspective GBPUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 1.4925 level.

USDJPY

31032015USDJPYH1.png

USDJPY continued to trade higher following the upside penetration of its down channel.

The move higher led to a successful test of Friday’s intraday swing high of 119.48.

The breach of this most recent isolated high has technically changed the trend from down to up.

From a technical perspective USDJPY is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 119.00 level.

USDCHF

31032015USDCHFH1.png

USDCHF continued to trade higher following the upside penetration of its down channel.

The move higher led to a successful test of Friday’s intraday swing high of 0.9691.

The breach of this most recent isolated high has technically changed the trend from down to up.

From a technical perspective USDCHF is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 0.9550 level.

AUDUSD

31032015AUDUSDH1.png

As posted yesterday the breach the isolated low of 0.7850 level has changed the 1 hour trend for AUDUSD from up to down.

This has been followed by further breaches of the 0.7800 support level and the channel bottom.

The move lower has come off a bounce from the top of a long dated down channel.

I am this morning monitoring the price action as it approaches the 0.7600 support area.

From a technical perspective the pair is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 0.7900 level.

GOLD

31032015GOLDH1.png

As posted yesterday Gold has broken the bottom of its up channel and is trading under the 1201.00 support level.

The breach of this level has technically changed the trend from up to down.

I am this morning monitoring the price action as it approaches the 1175.00 / 1166.00 support area.

From a technical perspective Gold is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 1209.00 level.

OIL

31032015CLK5H1.png

With talks continuing into today between Iran and the six nation contact group, the possibility of agreement being reached over this country’s nuclear programme could be a green light to the lifting of economic sanctions.

With Iran oil exports currently being hit by sanctions the very idea that such a large petroleum producer adding supply to the market could act as a catalyst for lower prices.

I expect today’s trading to be erratic and volatile.

As posted yesterday, Oil on Friday was not able to bounce off the bottom of its up channel.

What followed on Thursday was a strong correction that has pushed Oil in the direction of the 47.00 support area.

From a technical perspective Oil is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 47.00 level.

MORE ON ACFXblog.com

acfx

Broker Representative
MORE ON ACFXblog.com

MARKET BRIEFING – LONDON OPEN 02.04.2015

EURUSD

02042015EURUSDH1.png

This morning’s price action has seen EURUSD breach the 1.0800 resistance level.

As this level coincides with the last prior isolated high technically this changes the trend from down to up.

However it is still relatively early in the up move and I would need to see the price action remain above the 1.0700 level to be convinced that we will continue to see higher prices.

From a technical perspective EURUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1.0700 level.

GBPUSD

02042015GBPUSDH1.png

GBPUSD continues to trade within a fairly narrow range.

With political events now coming to the fore in the UK we may see this kind of price action continue up to the May 7 general election.

Traders will also be looking out for trends in the opinion polls and for traditional Political faux pas that we have become accustomed to during the election period.

From a technical perspective GBPUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 1.4885 level.

USDJPY

02042015USDJPYH1.png

USDJPY failed to breach the prior 120.00 resistance level and subsequently fell back to the 119.50 support area.

If USDJPY can hold above the 119.50 level we may probably see a retest of the 120.25 area.

Alternatively a breach of the 119.50 area could act as a catalyst for USDJPY to move down to the 119.00 level.

From a technical perspective USDJPY is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 119.50 level.

USDCHF

02042015USDCHFH1.png

Yesterday’s penetration of the 0.9680 level coincided with a breach of the breach of the prior isolated low.

This has technical changed the trend from up to down.

A successful test of the 0.9600 level act as down trend confirmation.

From a technical perspective USDCHF is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 0.9750 level.

AUDUSD

02042015AUDUSDH1.png

AUDUSD has continued to trade lower withe the breach of the 0.7600 level re-confirming the move.

The next major downside target being 0.7550 level which coincides with the prior daily swing low.

From a technical perspective the pair is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 0.7650 level

GOLD

02042015GOLDH1.png

Gold’s yesterday spiked higher.

The move breached the 1192.00 area which coincides with the prior isolated weekly high.

This move has resulted in the the trend changing from down to up.

From a technical perspective Gold is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1180.00 level.

OIL

02042015CLK5H1.png

Oil yesterday spiked higher.

The move breached the 48.50 area which coincides with the prior isolated 1 hour high.

MORE ON ACFXblog.com

acfx

Broker Representative
MORE ON ACFXblog.com

MARKET BRIEFING – LONDON OPEN 06.04.2015

EURUSD

06042015EURUSDH1.png

Fridays bad NFP number weakened the US Dollar.

This has led to EURUSD approaching the prior recent high of 1.1050.

The recent price action has seen EURUSD breach the 1.0800 resistance level.

As this level coincides with the last prior isolated high technically this changes the trend from down to up.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a retest of the 1.1050 level.

From a technical perspective EURUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1.0725 level.

GBPUSD

06042015GBPUSDH1.png

Friday’s NFP data sent GBPUSD higher.

The resulting price action saw GBPUSD trade above the 1.4885 resistance level.

This move has technically changed the trend from down to up.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a test of the 1.5000 resistance level.

From a technical perspective GBPUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1.4750 level.

USDJPY

06042015USDJPYH1.png

Following Friday’s US jobs number USDJPY broke down from its 119.50 support level.

The move beneath this level has technically changed the trend from up to down.

This morning I am monitoring the price action as it tests the 119.00 support level.

From a technical perspective USDJPY is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 120.25 level.

USDCHF

06042015USDCHFH1.png

The penetration of the 0.9680 level coincided with a breach of the breach of the prior isolated low.

This has technical changed the trend from up to down.

Friday’s US Labor news has seen USDCHF retest the 0.9500.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a retest or bounce off the 0.9500 level.

From a technical perspective USDCHF is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 0.9600 level.

AUDUSD

06042015AUDUSDH1.png

AUDUSD experience a strong rally on Friday.

This came off the back of the bad US jobs number.

A breach of 0.7650 level has changed the trend from down to up.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a retest or bounce lower off the 0.7650 level.

From a technical perspective the pair is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 0.7550 level.

GOLD

06042015GOLDH1.png

Gold has open higher with a gap as it tests the recent 1221.00 high.

A breach of this level will confirm the strength of the up trend.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a bounce of or break above the 1221.00 level.

From a technical perspective Gold is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1195.00 level.

OIL

06042015CLK5H1.png

As posted previously the breach of the 48.50 area which coincides with the prior isolated 1 hour high.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a retest of the 50.50 level

From a technical perspective Oil is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 48.00 level.

MORE ON ACFXblog.com

acfx

Broker Representative
MORE ON ACFXblog.com

MARKET BRIEFING – LONDON OPEN 07.04.2015

EURUSD

07032015EURUSDH1.png

Overnight EURUSD moved lower on technical trading.

However following Monday’s strong performance in US indices the outlook for today at least looks to remain “Risk On”.

I am this morning monitoring the price action at the 1.0900 and 1.0950 levels.

A break above or beneath these levels could potentially signal the direction of prices.

From a technical perspective EURUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1.0725 level.

GBPUSD

07042015GBPUSDH1.png

As posted yesterday the breach of the the 1.4885 resistance level. has technically changed the trend from down to up.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a test of the 1.5000 resistance level.

From a technical perspective GBPUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1.4800 level.

USDJPY

07042015USDJPYH1.png

Yesterday’s move above the 119.00 led to the price action trading above the prior swing high.

Technically this has changed the trend from down to up.

This morning I am monitoring the price action as it tests the 120.00 resistant level.

From a technical perspective USDJPY is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 118.75 level.

USDCHF

07042015USDCHFH1.png

Yesterday’s move above the 0.9550 led to the price action trading above the prior swing high.

This morning I am monitoring the price action as it tests the 0.9600 resistant level.

From a technical perspective USDCHF is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 0.9500 level.

AUDUSD

07042015AUDUSDH1.png

This mornings RBA rate decision caused AUDUSD to spike higher.

The move above the 0.7650 led to the price action trading above the prior swing high.

This morning I am monitoring the price action as it tests the 0.7700 resistant level.

From a technical perspective AUDUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 0.7575 level.

GOLD

07042015GOLDH1.png

Gold yesterday traded lower and has now partially field Mondays gap.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a retest of the the 1221.00 resistance level.

From a technical perspective Gold is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1195.00 level.

OIL

07042015CLK5H1.png

Yesterday Oil traded higher and broke through the 50.50 level.

As posted previously the breach of the 48.50 area which coincides with the prior isolated 1 hour high.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a retest of the 52.50 level

From a technical perspective Oil is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 48.00 level.

MORE ON ACFXblog.com

acfx

Broker Representative
MORE ON ACFXblog.com

MARKET BRIEFING – LONDON OPEN 08.04.2015

EURUSD

08042015EURUSDH1.png

Yesterday EURUSD traded lower as value hunters looked to purchase the US Dollar ahead of the release of the FOMC minutes.

However the move lower was stop at the 1.0800 area,

This morning I am monitoring the price for a bounce back up to the 1.0900 level or retest of the 1.0800 level.

GBPUSD

08042015GBPUSDH1.png

Yesterday GBPUSD traded lower as it broke through the 1.4885 level.

However the move lower was eventually held at the 1.4800 level which coincides with a prior monthly pivot.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a move back towards the 1.4885 level or a retest of the 1.4800 level.

USDJPY

08042015USDJPYH11.png

Yesterday USDJPY attempted to trade above the prior 120.25 high but was unable to sustain a move above this level.

This morning USDJPY has traded lower it what has been a fairly aggressive move down.

The initial move higher has resulted in the formation of a broad up trend channel.

I am this morning morning monitoring the price action for a continuation of lower prices that takes USDJPY back down to the 119.50 support area that coincides with the channel bottom.

Alternatively a drop off in downside momentum could see USDJPY retest the 120.00 resistance level.

From a technical perspective USDJPY is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 118.75 level.

USDCHF

08042015USDCHFH1.png

Yesterday USDCHF continued to trade higher as the price action broke above its down channel.

However the move was held at the 0.9700/0.9680 resistance level.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a retest of 0.9680 level as this corresponds to the most recent isolated high.

Alternatively USDCHF could trade back to the 0.9600 support level.

AUDUSD

08042015AUDUSDH1.png

Yesterday AUDUSD retested but could not sustain a move above the 0.7700 level.

This lead to AUDUSD trading back down into and testing the 0.7650 support level.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a a retest of the 0.7700 resistance level.

Alternatively a failure to breach this level could see AUDUSD trade back down to the 0.7650 support level.

From a technical perspective AUDUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 0.7575 level.

GOLD

08042015GOLDH1.png

Gold yesterday traded lower as it came of its recent highs.

The price action has now approached the 1209.00 support level which corresponds to the channel bottom.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a bounce off this support area.

Alternatively a breach of this support zone could see Gold trade back down the 1195.00 support level.

OIL

08042015CLK5H11.png

Oil has experience a stellar rally with the price action yesterday painting a new recent high.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a retest of the 54.00 level being yesterdays high.

Alternatively a breach of the 52.50 support level could see Oil trade back down to its channel bottom.

From a technical perspective Oil is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 51.00 level.

MORE ON ACFXblog.com

acfx

Broker Representative
MORE ON ACFXblog.com

MARKET BRIEFING – LONDON OPEN 09.04.2015

EURUSD

09042015EURUSDH1.png

Yesterday EURUSD initially traded higher however the price action was not able to sustain its gains and broke down prior to the release of the FOMC minutes.

The move below the 1.0800 level has breached the prior isolated low.

This move has technically changed the trend from up to down.

I am this morning monitoring price for a possible test the 1.0750 support level.

From a technical perspective EURUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 1.0900 level.

GBPUSD

09042015GBPUSDH1.png

Yesterday GBPUSD attempted to test the high of the week at 1.4980 level but failed to break above it.

With the UK heading into a general election the price action has become very choppy.

This could be related to the political uncertainty. However the election is a little under a month away. For such volatility to enter the GBPUSD so early in the election period could indicate a continuation of this very choppy price action.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a move back towards the 1.5000 level or a retest of the 1.4800 level.

USDJPY

09042015USDJPYH1.png

During yesterday morning session USDJPY traded lower only reverse in the early afternoon.

This morning USDJPY I am monitoring the price action for a retest of this weeks high at the 120.50 area.

Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could see USDJPY trade back down to its channel bottom.

From a technical perspective USDJPY is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 119.50 level.

USDCHF

09042015USDCHFH1.png

Yesterday USDCHF traded down to its 0.9600 support level.

However this monthly swing level proved to be too powerful as the price action bounced higher.

This morning USDCHF has made a new weekly high as it tests the 0.9680 level.

A breach of the 0.9680/0.9700 level could see USDCHF trade up to the 0.9750 level.

Alternatively USDCHF a failure to breach the 0.9680 level could see USDCHF move back toward the 0.9600 support level.

From a technical perspective USDCHF is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 0.9600 level.

AUDUSD

09042015AUDUSDH1.png

AUDUSD continues to staircase higher as the price action experiences an upside correction.

A breach of the weekly high at the 0.7730 level is required to confirm the up trend is intact.

Alternatively a failure to breach the 0.7730 level could see AUDUSD test today’s low and the 0.7650 support level.

From a technical perspective AUDUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 0.7650 level.

GOLD

09042015GOLDH1.png

Gold yesterday traded under the 1209.00 level and its channel bottom.

The move beneath the 1209.00 level also breached the prior isolated low and has resulted in a change of trend from up to down.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a continuation of the move lower and a break beneath the 1192.00 support level.

Alternatively a failure breach of this support zone could see Gold trade back up to the 1215.00 resistance level.

From a technical perspective Gold is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 1215.00 level.

OIL

09042015CLK5H1.png

Oil experienced a dramatic slide yesterday.

The move beneath the 51.00 level which coincides with the prior swing low has technically changed the trend from up to down.

However the price action is now bouncing higher off its channel bottom.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a bounce of the channel bottom.

Alternatively a breach of the channel bottom and a break below the 50.50 level could see Oil trade substantially lower.

From a technical perspective Oil is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 54.00 level

MORE ON ACFXblog.com

acfx

Broker Representative
MORE ON ACFXblog.com

MARKET BRIEFING – LONDON OPEN 10.04.2015

EURUSD

1004EURUSDH11.png

EURUSD spiked to the new monthly lows, as the U.S. Unemployment claims numbers came stronger than expected.

The pair is has formed downtrend channel since this Monday and since then is following it precisely, touching new monthly lows of 1.0620 this morning. 1.0600 level is to be targeted shortly before the likely downtrend resumption.

From a technical perspective EURUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 1.0900 level.

GBPUSD

1004GBPUSDH1.png

GBPUSD this morning has slided even further on the background of the disappointing U.K. trade balance numbers and stronger than expected U.S. Unemployment Claims report yesterday.

The pair has reached new lows of 1.4670 this morning, without any a hint for a reversal or retracement at the moment.

From a technical perspective GBPUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 1.4800 level

USDJPY

1004USDJPYH1.png

Last night the USDJPY has reached new highs of 120.72, on the backgorund of the further strenghtening U.S. currency

The pair is likely to retest 120.70 resistance level shortly. Alternatively 120.35 point will be traded, with subsequent target of the bottom of the channel and support of 120.00.

USDCHF

1004USDCHFH1.png

USDCHF continue the move higher, reaching new high of 0.9790 this morning.

In case 0.9800 level will be breached successfully, the pair will be likely to target 0.9870 resistance next.

Alternatively the support of 0.9750 might be again retested, before the pair returns to 0.9680 level.

From a technical perspective USDCHF is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 0.9600 level

AUDUSD

1004AUDUSDH1.png

AUDUSD has lost the momentum after strengthening for for a week.

The pair is still trading within the upward channel, however the short term head and shoulders pattern might indicate that reversal is to follow.

The closest support to be traded is of 0.7650. Alternatively, 0.7750 could be tested again.

From a technical perspective AUDUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 0.7650 level.

GOLD

1004GOLDH1.png

After breaking the upward trend channel the Gold price is consolidating below 1200.00 region.

If the breach of 1195.00 is unsuccessful, 1209.00 resistance level is the next likely point the Gold will be testing, before deciding on the move further.

From a technical perspective Gold is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 1215.00 level.

OIL

1004CLK5H11.png

Oil has broken the upward trend channel and continues to move lower towards 49.80 support this morning.

The move is likely to head towards 49.00 support. Alternatively 52.00 resistance will be once more retested.

From a technical perspective Oil is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 54.00 level

MORE ON ACFXblog.com

acfx

Broker Representative
MORE ON ACFXblog.com

MARKET BRIEFING – LONDON OPEN 13.04.2015

EURUSD

13042015EURUSDH1.png

Friday EURUSD continued to trader lower.

The move lower has taken EURUSD back down to a major multiple month trend line and monthly support level at the 1.0550 area.

A breach of this area and the 1.0500 level opens up the possibility for move down to parity.

Alternatively a bounce off support could see EURUSD trade back up to the 1.0900 level.

GBPUSD

13042014GBPUSDH1.png

With election uncertainty gripping the markets the Pound continues to drift lower.

GBPUSD is this morning attempting to breach the 1.4600 support level.

A breach of this level opens up clear are for a move down to the 1.4250 level.

Alternatively a bounce off this level could see GBPUSD trade back up to the 1.4800 level.

From a technical perspective GBPUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 1.4980 level.

USDJPY

1304215USDJPYH1.png

Yesterday USDJPY experienced a mild pullback.

However this morning buyer have come back into the market when USDJPY tested the 120.00 level.

I am this morning monitoring a potential test of the 120.70 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see USDJPY test its channel bottom.

From a technical perspective USDJPY is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 120.00 level.

USDCHF

13042015USDCHFH1.png

USDCHF continues to trade higher with the price action taking out the recent top at the 0.9750 level.

USDCHF did experience a minor pull back into the 0.9800 support area.

However it would appear that the price action has stabilized and has once again resumed its upward momentum with a target being at least Fridays high at the 0.9835 /0.9850 area.

Alternatively USDCHF fails to hold above this mornings low could see a move down to the 0.9750 level.

From a technical perspective USDCHF is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 0.9600 level.

AUDUSD

1304215AUDUSDH1.png

AUDUSD has collapsed this morning following the release of Chinese data.

With the momentum being so bearish there is a possibility that the 0.7550 support level is breached.

Alternatively a failure to breach this level could see AUDUSD trade back up to the 0.7700 resistance level.

From a technical perspective AUDUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 0.7750 level.

GOLD

13042015GOLDH1.png

Gold did trade lower as it broke down from it up channel.

However the price action found support at the 1192.00 level.

This level acted as a catalyst for Gold to bounce higher.

The resulting move led Gold to breach its isolated high of 1202.50 and change the trend back to up.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a retest of the 1209.00 level.

Alternatively a failure breach of this resistance level see Gold trade back down to the 1192.00 support level.

From a technical perspective Gold is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1192.00 level.

OIL

1304215CLK5H1.png

Oil has experienced some choppy price action following last weeks corrective pullback.

The 50.50 level has acted as good support.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a test of Thursdays high and a continuation to the 54.00 level.

Alternatively a breach of the 50.50 support level could see Oil trade back down to 49.00 level.

From a technical perspective Oil is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 50.50 level.

MORE ON ACFXblog.com

acfx

Broker Representative
MORE ON ACFXblog.com

MARKET BRIEFING – LONDON OPEN 15.04.2015

EURUSD

15042015EURUSDH1.png

Disappointing US Retail Sales data sent EURUSD higher during yesterday’s afternoon trading.

The move higher however found initial resistance at the 1.0700 level.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a retest of this level and a possible continuation of the move to the channel top which coincides with the 1.0750 level.

Alternatively a breach of this mornings low in the 1.0600 area could see EURUSD trade down to major support in the 1.0550 area.

From a technical perspective EURUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 1.0700 level.

GBPUSD

15042015GBPUSDH1.png

GBPUSD continues to trade higher as it surged past the 1.4700.

The move above his level coincides with the prior isolated high technically changes the trend from down to up.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a retest of the 1.4800 level

Alternatively a breach of the 1.4750 support level could see GBPUSD trade down to the 1.4650 level.

From a technical perspective GBPUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1.4600 level.

USDJPY

15042015USDJPYH1.png

USDJPY traded lower in afternoon trading.

The breach of the 120.00 level which coincides with the an isolated low has technically changed the trend from up to down.

The move lower has also slashed through channel support.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a retest of the 119.50 level and a continuation of the move down to 119.00.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move under the 119.50 level could see USDJPY retest the 120.00 level.

From a technical perspective USDJPY is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 120.00 level.

USDCHF

15042014USDCHFH1.png

USDCHF yesterday broke down from its up channel.

The breach of the 0.9770 level which coincides with the an isolated low has technically changed the trend from up to down.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a retest of the 0.9700 level.

Alternatively a move above the 0.9750 resistance level could see USDCHF trade back up to the 0.9800 level.

From a technical perspective USDCHF is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 0.9800 level.

AUDUSD

15042015AUDUSDH1.png

AUDUSD has experienced a choppy couple of sessions but remains above the 0.7550 support level.

The overnight data from China may add some downside pressure on AUDUSD.

I am this morning monitoring the prices action for tests of 0.7650 and 0.7550.

From a technical perspective AUDUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 0.7550 level

GOLD

15042015GOLDH1.png

Gold yesterday broke under its 1192.00 support level.

The breach of this level which coincides with the an isolated low has technically changed the trend from up to down.

The price action has now formed a rather steep down channel.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a move away from the 1192.00 support level and a possible test of the 1182.00 level.

Alternatively a bounce off the 1192 level could see Gold trade up to the 1209.00 level.

From a technical perspective Gold is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 1209.00 level

OIL

15042015CLK5H1.png

Oil continues to add to its impressive gains and this morning is trading above last weeks high of 54.00.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a continuation of the move higher.

Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could see Oil trade back down to its channel bottom.

From a technical perspective Oil is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 51.50 level.

MORE ON ACFXblog.com

acfx

Broker Representative
MORE ON ACFXblog.com

MARKET BRIEFING – LONDON OPEN 16.04.2015

EURUSD

16042015EURUSDH1.png

EURUSD has continued its mini rally with the move above the 1.0700 level technically changing the 1 hour trend from down to up.

However this morning EURUSD slammed into the 1.0700 resistance level which is formed by the upper level of the down channel and the prior intraday isolated high.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a retest of the 1.0070 resistance level.

Alternatively a failure to breach this level could see EURUSD trade back down to the 1.0670 support level.

From a technical perspective EURUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1.0670 level

GBPUSD

16042015GBPUSDH1.png

GBPUSD continues to trade higher as it briefly moved above the 1.4850.

With GBPUSD continuing to trade in an up trend I am this morning monitoring the price action for a retest of the 1.4850 level

Alternatively a breach of the 1.4800 level could see GBPUSD trade down to the 1.4700 level.

From a technical perspective GBPUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1.4700 level.

USDJPY

16042015USDJPYH1.png

USDJPY experienced a strong sell off yesterday.

However a small double bottom formed above the 118.75 support level and this acted as a catalyst to send USDJPY higher.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a retest of the 119.75 level and a continuation of the move down to 119.00.

Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could see USDJPY restest 119.00 and 118.75 levels.

From a technical perspective USDJPY is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 119.75 level.

USDCHF

16042015USDCHFH1.png

USDCHF yesterday trade lower.

However this morning support has been found at the 0.9600 level which coincides with a prior monthly swing point.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a retest of the 0.9700 level.

Alternatively a failure to trade higher could see USDCHF retest the 0.9600 level.

From a technical perspective USDCHF is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 0.9750 level.

AUDUSD

16042015AUDUSDH1.png

AUDUSD spiked higher in what was an impressive up move.

However the price action found strong resistance as the top of its down channel.

I am this morning monitoring the prices action for a retest of the 0.7750 level and the channel top.

Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could see AUDUSD trade back down to the 0.7700 level.

From a technical perspective AUDUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 0.7550 level

GOLD

16042015GOLDH1.png

Gold yesterday broke above it narrow down channel and traded back up to the the area of the 1209.00 resistance area.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a retest of the 1209.00 level.

Alternatively a failure to trade above the 1209.00 level could see Gold trade back down to the 1192.00 level.

From a technical perspective Gold is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 1209.00 level.

OIL

16042015CLK5H1.png

Yesterday’s news from the International Energy Agency that OPEC was producing 2.5m barrels more oil than is actually needed did nothing to dampen the recent rise in the value of this commodity.

On the contrary the market seemed to take its queue from the Crude Oil Inventories report which showed a massive reduction in stockpiles from 10.9M to 1.3M.

Oil is now trading above both the daily and weekly swing high of 54.90.

This move has technical changed the the trend for both these time frames from down to up.

Although this move is significant there is a need to study closely the strength of any subsequent pull back before any firmer assessment on the strength of this move can be reached.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a continuation of the move higher and a retest of the 56.50 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could see Oil trade back down to its channel bottom in he are of 54.00.

From a technical perspective Oil is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 51.50 level.

MORE ON ACFXblog.com

acfx

Broker Representative
MORE ON ACFXblog.com

MARKET BRIEFING – LONDON OPEN 17.04.2015

EURUSD

17042015EURUSDH1.png

EURUSD has continued higher and yesterday slashed through the 1.0700 level.

However yesterday’s rally was held a the 1.0800 area.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a retest of the 1.0800 resistance level.

Alternatively a failure to breach this level could see EURUSD trade back down to the 1.0700 support level.

From a technical perspective EURUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1.0625 level.

GBPUSD

17042015GBPUSDH11.png

GBPUSD continued its impressive rally yesterday.

The move higher has now paired the majority of last weeks decline.

With GBPUSD continuing to trade in an up trend I am this morning monitoring the price action for a retest of the 1.5000 level

Alternatively a failure to breach of the 1.5000 level could see GBPUSD trade down to the 1.4800 level.

From a technical perspective GBPUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1.4810 level.

USDJPY

17042015USDJPYH1.png

This morning USDJPY is finding support at the 118.80 area.

A move beneath this level is required as confirmation that the down trend is intact.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a bounce off the 118.80 area and a move higher into the direction of the 119.50 area.

Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could see USDJPY restest 118.80 level.

From a technical perspective USDJPY is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 119.50 level.

USDCHF

17042015USDCHFH1.png

USDCHF yesterday continued to trade lower.

However this morning support has been found at the 0.9550 level.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a retest of the 0.9600 level.

Alternatively a failure to trade higher could see USDCHF retest the 0.9500 level.

From a technical perspective USDCHF is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 0.9710 level.

AUDUSD

17042015AUDUSDH1.png

AUDUSD yesterday broke above its down channel top.

This move followed a triple bottom formation on the daily and double bottom formation on the weekly charts.

I am this morning monitoring the prices action for a retest of the 0.7820 level being yesterdays high.

Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could see AUDUSD trade back down to the 0.7750 level.

GOLD

17042015GOLDH1.png

Gold over the past few days has traded in a rather sloppy fashion.

However the bigger picture does seem bullish with last weeks pin bar attempting to replicate itself with this weeks price action.

The extent of how bullish or bearish this week will end will only be known with the conclusion of today’s trading.

However there does seem to be a great deal of support forming on the daily chart around the 1180 area.

Will this be a base for the creation of a broad multiple period up trend? We first need to see Gold trade above the April high of 1224.00.

Alternatively a failure to trade above the 1209.00 level could see Gold trade back down to the 1192.00 level.

OIL

17042015CLK5H1.png

As posted yesterday the news from the International Energy Agency that OPEC was producing 2.5m barrels more oil than is actually needed did nothing to dampen the recent rise in the value of this commodity.

On the contrary the market seemed to take its queue from the Crude Oil Inventories report which showed a massive reduction in stockpiles from 10.9M to 1.3M.

Oil is now trading above both the daily and weekly swing high of 54.90.

This move has technical changed the the trend for both these time frames from down to up.

Although this move is significant there is a need to study closely the strength of any subsequent pull back before any firmer assessment on the strength of this move can be reached.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a continuation of the move higher and a retest of the 57.30 level being yesterday’s high.

Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could see Oil trade back down to the 55.00 support level..

From a technical perspective Oil is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 55.05 level.

MORE ON ACFXblog.com

acfx

Broker Representative
MORE ON ACFXblog.com

MARKET BRIEFING – LONDON OPEN 21.04.2015

EURUSD

21042015EURUSDH1.png

Yesterday EURUSD broke down from its up channel and traded under the 1.0730 swing level.

The move under this prior isolated low has technically changed the trend from up to down.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a retest of the 1.0700 support level.

Alternatively a failure to breach this level could see EURUSD trade back up to the 1.0800 resistance level.

From a technical perspective EURUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 1.0625 level.

GBPUSD

21042015GBPUSDH1.png

Yesterday GBPUSD broke down from its up channel and traded under the 1.4915 swing level.

The move under this prior isolated low has technically changed the trend from up to down.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a retest of the 1.4800 support level.

Alternatively a failure to breach this level could see GBPUSD trade back up to the 1.5000 resistance level.

From a technical perspective GBPUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 1.5050 level.

USDJPY

21042015USDJPYH1.png

Yesterday USDJPY broke up from its up channel and traded above the 119.25 swing level.

The move above this prior isolated high has technically changed the trend from down to up.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a retest of the 119.50 resistance level.

Alternatively a failure to breach this level could see USDJPY trade back down to the 118.80 support level.

From a technical perspective USDJPY is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 118.50 level.

USDCHF

21042015USDCHFH1.png

Yesterday USDCHF broke up from its up channel and traded above the 0.9545 swing level.

The move above this prior isolated high has technically changed the trend from down to up.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a retest of the 0.9600 resistance level.

Alternatively a failure to breach this level could see USDCHF trade back down to the 0.9500 support level.

AUDUSD

21042015AUDUSDH1.png

Yesterday AUDUSD broke down from its up channel and traded under the 0.7758 swing level.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a retest of the 0.7660 support level.

Alternatively a failure to breach this level could see AUDUSD trade back up to the 0.7750 resistance level.

From a technical perspective AUDUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 0.7640 level.

GOLD

21042015GOLDH1.png

As posted previously Gold over the past few days has traded in a rather sloppy fashion.

However the bigger picture does seem bullish with two consecutive weekly bullish pin bars being painted.

There does seem to be a great deal of support forming on the daily chart around the 1180 area.

Will this be a base for the creation of a broad multiple period up trend? We first need to see Gold trade above the April high of 1224.00.

OIL

21042015CLK5H1.png

As posted previously from a purely technical perspective perspective Crude Oil in the shape of WTI and Brent seems to have turned a corner.

This can be seen by the higher low and higher high formations that have been painted on both daily and weekly time frames.

To fight against this short trend would be folly however the move up is not supported by any fundamental data.

I do have an upside target in the US$68.00 area which coincides with a multiple month down channel top.

With the price action currently trading in a fairly tight but obvious up channel buying pull backs to the channel bottom have been thus far profitable trades.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a continuation of the move higher and a retest of the 57.30 level being last weeks high.

Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could see Oil trade back down to the 55.00 support level..

From a technical perspective Oil is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 55.00 level.

MORE ON ACFXblog.com

acfx

Broker Representative
MORE ON ACFXblog.com

MARKET BRIEFING – LONDON OPEN 22.04.2015

EURUSD

22042015EURUSDH1.png

Having breached the 1.0730 swing level and the channel bottom EURUSD is trading in a 1 hour down trend.

Yesterday EURUSD traded lower only for the price action to reverse in morning trading.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a retest of the 1.0700 support level and yesterdays low at 1.0650.

Alternatively a failure to breach these level could see EURUSD trade back up to the 1.0800 resistance level.

From a technical perspective EURUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 1.0850 level.

GBPUSD

22042015GBPUSDH1.png

Having breached the 1.4915 swing level and the channel bottom GBPUSD is trading in a 1 hour down trend.

Yesterday GBPUSD traded lower only for the price action to reverse in morning trading.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a retest of the 1.4900 support level.

Alternatively a failure to breach these level could see GBPUSD trade back up to the 1.5000 resistance level.

From a technical perspective GBPUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 1.5050 level.

USDJPY

22042015USDJPYH1.png

Yesterday USDJPY continued its stellar rise following the break up from above its down channel the 119.25 swing level.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a retest of the 119.75 resistance level.

Alternatively a failure to breach this level could see USDJPY trade back down to the 118.80 support level.

From a technical perspective USDJPY is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 118.50 level.

USDCHF

22042015USDCHFH11.png

Yesterday USDCHF experienced a strong reversal as it paired most of the gains it had made.

However the 0.9500 level has offered good support.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a retest of the 0.9600 resistance level.

Alternatively a failure to breach this level could see USDCHF trade back down to the 0.9500 support level.

AUDUSD

22042015AUDUSDH1.png

Yesterday AUDUSD traded above the 0.7750 prior isolated high.

The move above this level has technically changed the trend from down to up.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a retest of the 0.7840 resistance level.

Alternatively a failure to breach this level could see AUDUSD trade back down to the 0.7700 support level.

From a technical perspective AUDUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 0.7700 level.

GOLD

22042015GOLDH1.png

As posted previously Gold over the past few days has traded in a rather sloppy fashion.

However the bigger picture does seem bullish with two consecutive weekly bullish pin bars being painted.

There does seem to be a great deal of support forming on the daily chart around the 1180 area.

OIL

22042015CLM5H11.png

Oil yesterday broke under its 56.65 support level.

This move has technically changed the 1 hour trend from up to down.

This morning Crude Oil is testing the low of its up channel.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a bounce off its channel bottom.

From a technical perspective Oil is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 58.75 level..

MORE ON ACFXblog.com

acfx

Broker Representative
MORE ON ACFXblog.com

MARKET BRIEFING – LONDON OPEN 27.04.2015

EURUSD

27042015EURUSDH1.png

Friday EURUSD traded higher however the price action became very erratic.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 1.0900 resistance level.

Alternatively a failure to breach this level could see EURUSD trade back down to the 1.0800 support level.

From a technical perspective EURUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1.0800 level.

GBPUSD

27042015GBPUSDH1.png

GBPUSD spiked higher on Friday as it continued to trade above it large down channel.

The move higher over the past two weeks has put GBPUSD within touching distance of the 1.5350 area.

This area coincides with a prior broken multiple year converging triangle formation.

I am this morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 1.5250 resistance level.

Alternatively a failure to trade higher could see GBPUSD trade back down to the 1.5100 support level.

From a technical perspective GBPUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1.5150 level.

USDJPY

27042015USDJPYH1.png

Friday’s move under the 119.30 level has technically changed the trend from up to down.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a retest of the 118.80 support level.

Alternatively a failure to trade lower could see USDJPY trade back up to the 119.30 resistance level.

From a technical perspective USDJPY is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 120.10 level.

USDCHF

27042015USDCHFH1.png

Following Thursday’s collapse USDCHF consolidated above the 0.9500 support level.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a retest of the 0.9500 support level.

Alternatively a failure to breach this level could see USDCHF trade back up to the 0.9600 resistance level.

From a technical perspective USDCHF is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 0.9500 level

AUDUSD

27042015AUDUSDH1.png

Friday AUDUSD tested the 0.7840 resistance level.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a retest of the 0.7840 resistance level.

Alternatively a failure to breach this level could see AUDUSD trade back down to the 0.7805/7800 support level.

From a technical perspective AUDUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 0.7700 level

GOLD

27042015GOLDH1.png

Friday Gold retested and broke through the 1184.15 support level.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a move in the direction of the large channel bottom in the 1162.00 area.

Alternatively a failure to trade lower could see Gold retest the 1184.15 level.

From a technical perspective Gold is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 1198.05 level.

OIL

27042015CLM5H1.png

Oil has traded in a 55.70 to 58.75 range for the past few days.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a test of the 58.75 / 59.000 resistance level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain lower prices could see Oil test the 55.50 support level.

From a technical perspective Oil is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 55.70 level.

MORE ON ACFXblog.com

acfx

Broker Representative
MORE ON ACFXblog.com

MARKET BRIEFING – LONDON OPEN 28.04.2015

EURUSD

28042015EURUSDH1.png

Monday EURUSD traded higher following positive news from the Greek Government.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 1.0900 resistance level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move above this level could see EURUSD trade back down to the 1.0800 support level.

From a technical perspective EURUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1.0820 level.

GBPUSD

28042015GBPUSDH1.png

Monday GBPUSD continued to trade higher as the price action tested the 1.5250 level.

Today’s GDP number should add to the market volatility.

I am this morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 1.5250 resistance level.

Alternatively a failure to trade higher could see GBPUSD trade back down to the 1.5100 support level.

From a technical perspective GBPUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1.5100 level

USDJPY

28042015USDJPYH1.png

Monday USDJPY was range bound as it traded between the 118.80 and 119.40 levels.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a retest of the 118.80 support level.

Alternatively a failure to trade lower could see USDJPY trade back up to the 119.40 resistance level.

From a technical perspective USDJPY is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 119.40 level.

USDCHF

28042015USDCHFH1.png

Monday USDCHF was range bound as it traded between the 0.9500 and 0.9600 levels.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a retest of the 0.9500 support level.

Alternatively a failure to breach this level could see USDCHF trade back up to the 0.9600 resistance level.

AUDUSD

28042015AUDUSDH1.png

Monday AUDUSD traded higher and this positive price action has followed through into today’s trade.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 0.7900 resistance level.

Alternatively a failure to breach this level could see AUDUSD trade back down to the 0.7800 support level.

From a technical perspective AUDUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 0.7800 level

GOLD

28042015GOLDH1.png

Gold yesterday afternoon was bid higher and the price action experienced a large spike.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 1209.00 resistance level.

Alternatively a failure to trade higher could see Gold retest the 1198.05 level.

From a technical perspective Gold is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1175.35 level.

OIL

28042015CLM5H1.png

Oil continues to trade in a 55.50 to 58.75 range.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a test of the 55.50 support level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain lower prices could see Oil test the 57.85 resistance level.

From a technical perspective Oil is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 57.85 level

MORE ON ACFXblog.com

acfx

Broker Representative
MORE ON ACFXblog.com

MARKET BRIEFING – LONDON OPEN 29.04.2015

EURUSD

29042015EURUSDH1.png

Tuesday EURUSD continued to rally and has now traded up to a major down channel top.

The question is can EURUSD breach this and the 1.1000 level or will sellers come into the market and push the price action lower.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the channel top.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move above this level could see EURUSD trade back down to the 1.0900 support level.

From a technical perspective EURUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1.0850 level

GBPUSD

29042015GBPUSDH1.png

Tuesday GBPUSD continued to rally as traders shrugged off disappointing GDP data.

GBPUSD has now traded up into prior broken support being a large multiple year converging triangle formation.

This broken support could offer strong resistance at the 1.5350 area.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a test of the 1.5350 resistance level.

Alternatively a failure to trade higher could see GBPUSD trade back down to the 1.5150 support level.

From a technical perspective GBPUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1.5100 level.

USDJPY

29042015USDJPYH1.png

As posted yesterday USDJPY continues to be range bound as it trades between the 118.80 and 119.40 levels.

Alternatively a failure to trade lower could see USDJPY trade back up to the 119.40 resistance level.

From a technical perspective USDJPY is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 119.40 level.

USDCHF

29042015USDCHFH1.png

As posted yesterday USDCHF continues to be range bound as it trades between the 0.9500 and 0.9600 levels.

AUDUSD

AUDUSDH1.png

Yesterday AUDUSD experienced a stellar rise.

However the move higher has run into resistance at the 0.8000 level.

This level coincides with a prior monthly support area.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a retest of the 0.8000 resistance level.

Alternatively a failure to breach this level could see AUDUSD trade back down to the 0.7840 support level.

From a technical perspective AUDUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 0.7800 level.

GOLD

29042015GOLDH1.png

Gold yesterday continued to trade higher but found some resistance at the 1214.85 level.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 1214.85 resistance level and a continuation to the prior top at 1222.00.

Alternatively a failure to trade higher could see Gold retest the 1209.00 level.

From a technical perspective Gold is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1175.35 level.

OIL

29042015CLM5H1.png

As posted previously Oil continues to trade in a 55.50 to 58.75 range.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a test of the 55.50 support level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain lower prices could see Oil test the 57.85 resistance level.

From a technical perspective Oil is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 57.85 level.

MORE ON ACFXblog.com

acfx

Broker Representative
MORE ON ACFXblog.com

MARKET BRIEFING – LONDON OPEN 30.04.2015

EURUSD

30042015EURUSDH1.png

Wednesday EURUSD spiked higher as the price action broke above its large down channel.

The move higher would indicate that multiple year support in the 1.0500 area is valid and strong.

The move above the channel and the significant 1.1000 level now puts into play the long side of the trade.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 1.1200 resistance level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move above this level could see EURUSD trade back down to the 1.1050 support level.

From a technical perspective EURUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1.0950 / 1.1000 level

GBPUSD

30042015GBPUSDH1.png

Wednesday GDPUSD traded higher as it broke through the 1.5350 resistance level.

The 1.5350 is a significant multiple year resistance level as it coincides with a prior broken converging triangle price structure.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 1.5450 resistance level.

Alternatively a failure to trade higher could see GBPUSD trade back down to the 1.5350 support level.

From a technical perspective GBPUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1.5150 level

USDJPY

30042015USDJPYH1.png

Wednesday USDJPY traded lower as it broke the 118.80 support level.

However what followed was volatile trading as the price action moved between the 118.50 and 119.40 price levels.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a retest of the 118.80 resistance level.

Alternatively a failure to trade higher could see USDJPY trade back down to the 118.50 support level.

USDCHF

30042015USDCHFH1.png

Wednesday USDCHF collapsed as it broke under the 0.9500 support level.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a retest of the 0.9340 support level.

Alternatively a failure to breach this level could see USDCHF trade back up to the 0.9500 resistance level.

From a technical perspective USDCHF is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 0.9600 level.

AUDUSD

30042015AUDUSDH1.png

Wednesday AUDUSD trade higher as the price action broke above the 0.8000 and 0.8050 resistance levels.

However during morning trading AUDUSD has corrected lower with the price action trading under the last isolated low of 0.7975.

The move beneath this swing level has technically changed the direction of the 1 hour trend from up to down.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a continuation of the move lower and down to the area of channel support.

Alternatively a failure to trade lower could see AUDUSD trade back down to the 0.8000 resistance level.

From a technical perspective AUDUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 0.8075 level.

GOLD

30042015GOLDH1.png

Wednesday Gold failed in its attempt to retest the 1214.85 resistance level.

Subsequently Gold corrected lower as it penetrated the prior isolated low of 1204.70.

The move beneath this swing level has technically changed the direction of the 1 hour trend from up to down.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 1198.05 support level.

Alternatively a failure to trade lower could see Gold retest the 1209.00 level.

From a technical perspective Gold is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 1214.85 level.

OIL

30042015CLM5H1.png

Wednesday Oil broke higher from its recent tight consolidation pattern.

The break higher is in line with the directional momentum that can be found on both the daily and weekly time frames.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a test of yesterdays highs on the 59.00 area.

Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could see Oil test the 56.65 resistance level.

From a technical perspective Oil is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 56.65 level.

MORE ON ACFXblog.com

acfx

Broker Representative
MORE ON ACFXblog.com

MARKET BRIEFING – LONDON OPEN 01.05.2015

EURUSD

0105EURUSDH1.png

Thursday EURUSD had a volatile trading session before finally closing up on the day and above the 1.1200 resistance level.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 1.1250 resistance level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move above this level could see EURUSD trade back down to the 1.1200 support level.

From a technical perspective EURUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1.1050 level.

GBPUSD

0105GBPUSDH1.png

Thursday GBPUSD retested but failed to trade above the 1.5500 resistance level.

The breach of the last isolated low at 1.5400 has change the 1 hour trend from up to down.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a retest of the 1.5500 resistance level.

Alternatively a failure to trade higher could see GBPUSD breach the the 1.5350 support level.

From a technical perspective GBPUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 1.5495 / 1.5500 level.

USDJPY

0105USDJPYH1.png

Thursday USDJPY experienced a strong rally as it broke above its down channel.

The breach of the last isolated high at 119.36 has change the 1 hour trend from down to up.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a retest of the 119.75 resistance level.

Alternatively a failure to trade higher could see USDJPY trade back down to the 119.40 support level.

USDCHF

0105USDCHFH1.png

Thursday USDCHF broke under its 0.9340 support level.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 0.9300 support level.

Alternatively a failure to breach this level could see USDCHF trade back up to the 0.9445 resistance level.

From a technical perspective USDCHF is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 0.9445 level.

AUDUSD

0105AUDUSDH1.png

Thursday AUDUSD traded back down to its channel bottom.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a bounce off channel bottom support.

Alternatively a failure to trade higher could see AUDUSD trade back down to the 0.7840 support level.

From a technical perspective AUDUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 0.8075 level.

GOLD

0105GOLDH1.png

Thursday Gold experienced a massive collapse.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 1175.35 support level.

Alternatively a failure to trade lower could see Gold retest the 1192.00 level.

From a technical perspective Gold is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 1207.30 level.

OIL

0105CLM5H1.png

Thursday Oil continued to trade higher.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a test of the 60.00 level

Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could see Oil test the 59.00 support level.

From a technical perspective Oil is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 58.50 level

MORE ON ACFXblog.com

acfx

Broker Representative
MORE ON ACFXblog.com

MARKET BRIEFING – LONDON OPEN 04.05.2015

EURUSD

04052015EURUSDH1.png

Friday EURUSD was not able to sustain a move above last week’s highs.

What followed was a breach of the 1.1200 isolated low.

The move beneath this level has technically changed the 1 hour trend from up to down.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a move down to the 1.1050 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move lower could see EURUSD retest the 1.1200 level.

From a technical perspective EURUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 1.1285 level.

GBPUSD

04052015GBPUSDH1.png

Friday GBPUSD collapsed.

The move lower followed the prior break down from the up channel and breach of the 1.5400 isolated low.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 1.5100 level.

Alternatively a failure to trade lower could see GBPUSD test the 1.5250 level.

From a technical perspective GBPUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 1.5400 level.

USDJPY

0405015USDJPYH1.png

Friday USDJPY continued its strong rally.

The breach of the last isolated high at 119.35 has change the 1 hour trend from down to up.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a retest of Friday’s high.

Alternatively a failure to trade higher could see USDJPY trade back down to the 119.75 support level.

USDCHF

04052015USDCHFH1.png

Friday USCHF traded lower however has since rallied.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 0.9445 level.

Alternatively a failure to trade higher could see USDCHF trade back down to the last weeks lows at the 0.9275 area.

From a technical perspective USDCHF is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 0.9445 level.

AUDUSD

04052015AUDUSDH1.png

Friday AUDUSD broke down from its up channel.

This followed a breach of the 0.7975 isolated low.

The move beneath this level has technically changed the 1 hour trend from up to down.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 0.7750 support level.

Alternatively a failure to trade lower could see AUDUSD test the 0.7840 level.

GOLD

0405215GOLDH1.png

Friday Gold continued to trade lower but found support at the 1175.35 level.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 1184.15 level.

Alternatively a failure to trade higher could see Gold retest Friday’s lows.

From a technical perspective Gold is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 1207.20 level

OIL

04052015CLM5H1.png

Friday Oil did trade higher however by the close of business had paired most of its gains.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a test of the 60.00 level

Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could see Oil test the 59.00 support level.

From a technical perspective Oil is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 58.50 level.

MORE ON ACFXblog.com