• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Currency Exchange

Exchanging currencies has been around for thousands of years. Today however, one can exchange currencies for the purpose of trading, travel, international purchases of moving internationally.

Most popular currency exchange websites

Coinmill.com

Coinmill.com has a variety of forgeign exchange resources including converters for a multitude of world currencies, excellent tools for webmasters on world currency conversion, and even printable currency calculation charts for travellers.

XE.com

XE is the world’s favorite currency site and covers almost every aspect of currency exchange. They have a basic currency converter to determine the value of one currency in relation to another, the ability to physically convert currency as well as information about trading currencies like one would stocks or bonds.

X-Rates

X-Rates.com is another great currency exchange website. They have a simple graph of exchange rates and the ability to show the average yearly exchange rate for different currencies as well as the current rate. It also has some basic information about currency trading

ExchangeRate.com

Exchange Rate also has international currency rates as well as currency rate forecasts.

Tips for Getting Back Currency Exchange Value

1.When traveling internationally, bring enough money to get you to your hotel and a little pocket cash. You can get the best rates at the local ATM in most countries
2.Your credit card companies will charge fees for international purchases. Before traveling contact them to see which gives you the best rates

Well then you are discussing about the currency exchange sites and that surely is some legit online currency exchangers.And thanks a lot for some reliable information.These online sites for sure are quite good with reliable facilities.And i also had heard about some of the sites that you have mentioned but I have never ever use them.

It is rite we can see our historic currency exchange system and now it is use for profit and loss and there are rely so many websites available in the internet which is gives you information about Forex rates and news updates.

I'm taking aback right now with this thread. Its because its never cross in my mind to visit a site listed above. I just don't think about this sites until I open this thread and visit some of the site above. I still don't know what advantage or significance this site can give to me but I'm hoping that I can think of one to make this into an asset.

One thing I dont really like about converting the currency in a way which you just mention above are one maybe the rate which they are offering may not be suitable for me some time the exchange rate do varies but what I really like is the fact that interperson exchange is fast and reliable .thank you thou the information is still usefull.

Usefull information for beginners ..

Its not only the beginner that can get this information usefull I think even the advance trader can also have alot to derived from here but for now lets keep our attention focus if we are good forex traders.

for me... i just feel enough to get information from my broker,
in fact, one of a good feature from broker is they give good information and good fundamental or technical analysis to its client, its kind of good service that really help

Hmm, I think that a trader should not only think of a broker for the information about forex trading. A trader should also good researcher as we know that there's no reliable resources and we need to keep on researching for the good information about the market.

Yeah that's traders can also be doing the indepth of research.i really think we all as traders or willing to be traders could go a long way of researching about the market.sincerely i see no reason why we should leave the information finding to the brokers.

Of course traders needs to do research at all times cos without the research one would not know the appropriate time to exchange currencies or the movement of pairs,so it is always good for professional or beginner trader to make research in forex

Trading time varies and that is why we need to always do proper market analysis before we go ahead to trade in forex.forex to me is great and interesting if traders get to always apply working strategies that would always make them be in profit everytime.

XE.com I think is pretty good for monitoring currency prices, because the site is always updated every minute price changes in providing information, including on holidays

I think that most of the Forex sites has the information of the updates in the price quotes so, there's no best really because all of it has the same usage and always updated. Even on holiday they will really have the data of the market and since, traders can use those data for their analysis.

I think the concept of these sites in relation to Forex trading is the fact that it substitutes the information on rates one gets from a Broker site. You can easily get currency exchange rates in real time and study them well which could be beneficial for you to draw some basis for analysis.

Well, the provided sites here are currencies exchanging calculator that helps give the equipvalent amount of the other currency. Though I don't know how useful this might be because when some currencies depreciates or appriciates in value I don't know how fast they will be to make it reflect here.

Thank You for this information. There are many legit currency exchange sites. Nowadays you can exchange your currencies from the local bank itself. You get hard cash in your hand.

I know xe.com as an exchange site when I was very very new in forex. I was browsing on the net one day that I came across it and up till today, I am still making use of it. It is good to know the exchange rates of different currencies.

There are still so many place which our exchange can done but the real thing is that we must try our possible best and comply with which way we have to trade the forex market with because forex is a bit risky

Well, if I has foreign currencies cash, I will change it on bank or exchanger. While if I has money on eccurrency processor, I will use online exchanger to transfer the fund into my local bank account. Anyway, in forex, though we are trade with different pairs or currencies, the main capital will always remain on dollar. So, if we are make deposit with local currencies, it will turn to dollar when we transfer the money to the brokers bank.