1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Currencies exchange pairs.

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by LorrainMor, Nov 24, 2019.

1. LorrainMor

LorrainMor

Forex analysis is the investigation of deciding if to buy, sell, or look out for trading a currency pair. Currencies exchange pairs, with the exchange rates, depending on the price of one currency relative to the next. Major kinds of analysis incorporate technical and fundamental, with assumption and factual analysis possibly being utilized by both technical and fundamental investigators/traders. Most forex trading happens in pairs including a bunch of currencies.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Currencies exchange pairs Forum Date
    There are a wide range of currencies. Beginners Forum Nov 24, 2019
    digital currencies as investment General Trading Forum Dec 27, 2018
    Trading Cryptocurrencies with IMMFX Broker Discussion Oct 20, 2017
    Daily Technical Strategy On Currencies & Commodities Technical Analysis Aug 28, 2017
    Major Currencies & Commodities Weekly Technical Report by FXNET Fundamental Analysis Dec 16, 2013

3. Tom Latham

Tom Latham

In my trading I have no interest on exotic trading pairs; I am happy on the right popular major currencies!

4. Lee Mark

Lee Mark

Interestingly now I am also using crypto pairs; although the trading spread is relatively high but I am happy on the output! Even, nowadays I am using BTCUSD as like my major pairs!

5. ZhoGorisar

ZhoGorisar

People still prefer to work with something like USD/EUR and that's really it no matter how you do put that. So please be prepared on that matter with you. I highlly doubt you can even make something other, I mean where the money is on that matter anyway.

6. Gito Dinev

Gito Dinev

There are lot of trading pair in forex market. However, one or two pair is enough to make well profit from forex market. I prefer major pair to trade in forex market.