• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Currencies exchange pairs.

Forex analysis is the investigation of deciding if to buy, sell, or look out for trading a currency pair. Currencies exchange pairs, with the exchange rates, depending on the price of one currency relative to the next. Major kinds of analysis incorporate technical and fundamental, with assumption and factual analysis possibly being utilized by both technical and fundamental investigators/traders. Most forex trading happens in pairs including a bunch of currencies.

Interestingly now I am also using crypto pairs; although the trading spread is relatively high but I am happy on the output! Even, nowadays I am using BTCUSD as like my major pairs!

People still prefer to work with something like USD/EUR and that's really it no matter how you do put that. So please be prepared on that matter with you. I highlly doubt you can even make something other, I mean where the money is on that matter anyway.

There are lot of trading pair in forex market. However, one or two pair is enough to make well profit from forex market. I prefer major pair to trade in forex market.

You have to use demo to find out your strategy is working. Finding out the winning percentage and risk/reward ratio. Use it for the purpose of testing your strategy. Find out your strategy's strength and weaknesses.

Demo account is the best place to learn trading. However, due virtual money, trader can not feel real emotion behind actual trading. When traders invest real money, they start feeling emotion which lead them to make mistake.

Maintaining risk in trading is a very important matter. It is never possible to achieve success from trading without proper risk management. I maintain a 1: 2 risk reward in my trading strategy. It is not possible to be a professional trader without good risk rewards. There are many traders who cannot make a profit by trading for a long time. This is because they do not properly maintain risk rewards.

Choosing a right broker is very important. Your money will be with the broker. So you need a trusted broker so that your money remains safe. A regulated and licensed broker is a good one to choose. You also need to see their spreads, leverage, margin and deposit and withdrawal facilities.

There are a lot of trading pairs in the market. But traders don’t need to trade all pairs. Just one or two pairs are enough.