• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Crypto - The great opportunity!

I think there is great opportunity to gain in the Crypto field, but you got to really be sensible about it. I like trading a lot when it comes to Cryptos, as it is something that can benefit you a lot. I am grateful to FreshForex since due to their setup, I am able to do trading confidently, especially when it comes to Cryptos.

b5Qme5g.jpg

Not only there are multiple options here, but the facilities present, it just makes everything run incredibly nicely and keeps one easy and comfortable!

I don’t trading is a good option in this sector; till now it’s better to invest instead of trading (crypto).

I am not sure why anyone will say that. I mean, how do you feel investment is better than trading? I feel you might not have complete awareness of trading. You are in BETTER situation with trading as compared to buying/investment, as with trading you are not "STUCK", with hodling, you are stuck. I suggest you to check FreshForex's educational section, where they explain these things beautifully....

I think there is great opportunity to gain in the Crypto field, but you got to really be sensible about it. I like trading a lot when it comes to Cryptos, as it is something that can benefit you a lot. I am grateful to FreshForex since due to their setup, I am able to do trading confidently, especially when it comes to Cryptos.

b5Qme5g.jpg

Not only there are multiple options here, but the facilities present, it just makes everything run incredibly nicely and keeps one easy and comfortable!

No doubt; crypto has a great future. But till now; it’s not prepared enough to trade; I believe it’s a good choice to invest in; of course with a long term view.

Any DeFi or crypto project needs a marketing strategy to be successful. Why would people choose one crypto project instead of the other? How would they know about a particular company?Potential investors and traders are flooded with all sorts of information. The company must somehow get the message through to potential clients and investors to get their attention. News portals related to crypto and finance industry may be able to provide such channel. However, major portals and news sites are beyond reach for the DeFi or crypto startups. Medium range ones like https://bitcoin2day.net for example, can be affordable even for a new company and provide a necessary marketing boost at the same time.