• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Creating a trading strategy

from all trading strategies scalping contains huge risk , only long term and lowest trading spreads can bring profit by scalping that brings profit in a short time.

Any Forex strategy should develop after passing sometimes , regular practice in demo only the way to develop your trading strategies performance.

Agree; but I see only indicator based trading strategies are not much effective; traders need clear knowledge on trading chart as well as news trading!

live account can be beneficiary for acquiring real trading experience but first of all they have to finish basic level of trading, otherwise this approach will not work at all.

Creating a trading strategy is easy. However, creating a profitable trading strategy is difficult. To develop a strategy, start with the right expectations. Remember that your goal is to reach positive expectations on all trades. You don't get a positive profit on every trade. The more experience and knowledge you have, the better your trading strategy.

Trading strategy is very important in forex trading. However, after creating a strategy I always beck test it. If it can generate minimum 5% profit of my capital, I apply it in real account.

The first step of trading is to understand that it needs a lot of time and efforts to be skilled enough. There is no short cuts. If you can't give enough time and effort in learning just leave it. You have to go through the full learning process. Just by following some ready-made strategies, nothing going to happen.

A trading strategy is very important. If a trader cannot choose the right strategy, he will not be able to make a consistent profit in the Forex market.

I think it is relative that what works and what doesn't. What works for one may not work for others. Every trader is unique in psychologically. That's why all successful traders have their own trading style and strategy. It's the common traders who try to exact copy of others style and strategy.

Many have discussed a good topic. It is impossible to make a profit without a good strategy. For example, I have suffered from this strategy failure for a long time.

Creation of a trading strategy is one of the most vital components of successful trading. Without a proper trading strategy, the chances of losses are much higher. You can take help from a mentor if you are confused about creating trading strategies.

Essential article for those who are new to trading. I wouldn't call it a trading strategy but a trading plan. Working out a personal trading strategy requires huge knowledge in economics and trading along with very rich experience. However, trading plan must be followed during the trading sessions if you don't want to blow your budget.