• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Creating a trading strategy

It's good idea because on demo account even fail only virtual money, but some trader might they dare to take these risk on news time, because sometime impact news giving larger movement than usual, but unfortanetely effect news is uncertainty

If there was no slippage then we could have traded the news. The stop loss functions does not work on that fast paced market. And if a trade goes wrong then losses become bigger at those time because stop loss does not hit where it is supposed to be.

In my trading career, I don’t believe currency correlation strategy here, every trading pair moves on it specific market principle! On the other hand, I am not interested on exotic trading pair of Forex! In my live trading account I use only major trading pairs! Besides, recently I have added few Commodities and CFDs trading instrument in my live trading chart!

Strategy will be profitable if the maximum is already owned , for me it is always to try to learn as possible in a demo account to hone knowledge and trading skill to become better and better able to understand forex working properly also profitable.

In my practice account, I worked with more than 20 trading strategies! I tested almost 45 trading pairs! But now I use only EUR/USD, GBP/USD and NZD/USD trading instrument with my personal trading system, yes that was a long time process, even till now I am trying hard to improve my accuracy!

Frankly, strategies are available here and there but profitable trading systems are too rare! I see, new traders are looking for Holy Grail here! But, Holy Grail doesn’t exist in Forex! I made my profitable strategy by using my demo account for 10 months!

Yeah, and its good to know that you have worked so hard on Demo since than, but many few of them will do this, and they will hope to make more profit, but with less knowledge, which is impossible.

In my trading career, I don’t believe currency correlation strategy here, every trading pair moves on it specific market principle! On the other hand, I am not interested on exotic trading pair of Forex! In my live trading account I use only major trading pairs! Besides, recently I have added few Commodities and CFDs trading instrument in my live trading chart!

I don't use currency correlation related strategies. But it does not mean they don't work. There are many topics involving currency correlation strategies. And people are trading with them.

I don't use currency correlation related strategies. But it does not mean they don't work. There are many topics involving currency correlation strategies. And people are trading with them.
Good decision mate; as I see correlation increases the headache; so same from me.

Good decision mate; as I see correlation increases the headache; so same from me.

Lol. I don't use it because I don't find a place for it for my trading.

If everyone could make trading strategy? or only certain people can make.

Anyone can make their own trading strategy. The thing is you have to start from somewhere. Then build it brick by brick.

If you take other's strategy then make it your own before going live.

The reason why people fail in Forex is the lack of trading strategy. In my opinion, beginners should start with technical analysis since using indicators can help give them direction trading. Fundamental analysis is not only confusing, but it's a challenge to experienced traders as well

If everyone could make trading strategy? or only certain people can make.

By he way, till now there have so many poplar trading strategy like price action; martingale etc; so traders can follow these strategies by their own way! No need to discover a new system at all.

A good trader is the one which covers all aspects of the forex trading while making a strategy. The money management and risk management are the two important traits which you must cover in your strategy. Your strategy has a decicive role in your trading career. Thanks!

managing money and having a powerful strategy always supportive to bring profit consistently , but what you think trading strategy always work ?

I have no secret trading strategy! From the last 5 years I have been playing with Price Acton trading strategy; it’s really awesome and I have no plan to change it!

so many trading system we apply when trading practically but in practical there is nothing which work 100% , there is any system you have ?