• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Creating a trading strategy

If we don't like difficult or advanced strategies but still want to have try many indicators for our strategy then, just have simple and most common ones just like MACD and for sure there are many different types of strategy that used with the moving average.

I prefer the basic strategy as my foundation, and then trying to improve to the more complex one, i think that is the better to make us create a good strategy in every condition of our trading, it will help us to become a better trader too.

Having basic strategy is the best start in learning. As we can add more complex understanding later on. I also advice that we focus not only on having a trading strategy but focus also on learning how to do analysis and actually this is were earnings starts. Having good analysis will give you good chance of earning when you trade.

And we will need to spend enough time to have do it in the demo account. Although, I think isn't that same or can be set all the way we want like the set of the capital and the others. But still the results of our trading with the strategy used in demo will be the same results in real, technically.

It is necessary trader should have proper knowledge and experience about Forex trade so that he will be able to make and follow some good trading strategies. Learning is the key to success in Forex.

Learning and experience at the same time. We will not going to only to learn to have the action of trading which we will gain experience. Also, with the help of our chosen trading strategy, we will able to have decision for the trade we will place and will have higher chance of winning.

My strategy is to trade long term and trade for the day instead of scalping. I think I earn more that way and its less risky for me but scalping is way too risky for me. I like to trade long term. I buy low on Sunday night and then sell it by the end of Monday or Weds cause those are working for me. I noticed that my strategies are good with euro and yen or any western currency with yen or euro usd as they gave me lots of profits and opp for trading.

A trading strategy should be all inclusive i.e., the strategy should have money and risk management incorporated in it. The strategy should be structured such that it should clearly define entry, stop loss and target price apart from exit points in case of an impending reversal. The strategy also should clearly define the volume of trade both in case of series of profits and losses.

This is very informative and worth applying in our trading. Every trader who would just follow these points will become successful in their trades. Knowledge is needed to be a successful trader.

Most traders have strategies or else there will be no traders left cause they're way too risky not to have a clever strategy. Now, in forex, you will need skills and knowledge so you will set up a good strategy as a result of that. Any good trader will have several strategies for a rainy day. I have long term and also short term strategies. I made more money with long term strategies though. The longer your trade is the more profit you make so keep that in mind.

If I am asked creation of strategies isn't something that someone whoc just recently started can possibly roghtfully do because there are more added to strategy creation than just having the entry and exist point. Strategy comprises of how we are going to trade that suites our emotions and also personalities and the trading methods to be used. but then it takes more time for a trader to master his emotions.

Creating a trading strategy is that which every trader must do but it is still one of the most difficult to do for a newbie. He keeps battling and trying out so many different of them and over time he fails. This is usually the most challenging part of their trading career and it is still at this point that will determine how long they will remain in the business.

A trader should have several good strategies to work with like short term, long term, scalping and such. He should also have a back up job as that is one f the strategy while he learn how to make profit. Forex can be difficult to profit during bad weeks, so they need a backup in finances as well. Depending entirely on forex can be rather not too feasible. They should think of how to survive in bad news week and on off market hours. Like, work on the weekends when the market is closed so they will have some backing in finances.

Just like what happens in life and at all times. We need a working plan to succeed, a well thought out system of doing things in other to keep abraced with the struggles of life, That is why it is more than important that we create and build a strategy for ourselves and based on our own understanding of the Forex market. Not enough copying other people's strategy but one we can call our own.

Indeed. We must a good strategy to have our trading profitable and to have learn also about the market. Our strategy can have the indicators and also that we will going to have different means to analyze the market which we can have technical and fundamental analysis.

Its good if we just going to study existing strategy. At least I know I can handle my account in here without any problem as compare if we going to find a strategy that we build that is not tested and proven anyway that can result to some big loses.

Just like what happens in life and at all times. We need a working plan to succeed, a well thought out system of doing things in other to keep abraced with the struggles of life, That is why it is more than important that we create and build a strategy for ourselves and based on our own understanding of the Forex market. Not enough copying other people's strategy but one we can call our own.

As you have opined, trading strategy should always be an outcome of a trader's personal experience. It should never be copied. If so, in case of a loss there is no possibility to assess the reason for the same. Only when a trader develops by himself, an all inclusive system that clearly defines entry, exit, stop loss and take profit price, there is a possibility to fix errors or fine tune the same. The development of trading strategy begins after having a reasonable trading experience on a demo account. This would allow us to understand where we need to enter or exit in a fast moving market. By adding sufficient risk and money management components, a strategy can be perfectly fixed.

It is what every trader goes for. This is your trading tool. As a hoe is to a farmer, so is a trading tool is to a trader. You cannot do anything without having one that is good as a strategy to work with. It is based on that that you build your risk management process and safe trading.

It is what every trader goes for. This is your trading tool. As a hoe is to a farmer, so is a trading tool is to a trader. You cannot do anything without having one that is good as a strategy to work with. It is based on that that you build your risk management process and safe trading.
Its much better that we use the existing strategy than creating our own strategy. At least existing strategy is really good strategy that we can use to make some good income and I do believe I can really handle my account in here without any profit.

Its much better that we use the existing strategy than creating our own strategy. At least existing strategy is really good strategy that we can use to make some good income and I do believe I can really handle my account in here without any profit.

It is better when we talk about making income or profit but who really made this strategy made it for himself and to work well in the type of trade he does. It may not match my own kind of trade so I need to get what works for me.