• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Creating a career in Forex

Forex could be a very lucrative and comfortable business anyone around the the world can think of. It is that which we can handle from around anywhere without fear of setting up an office. That makes it the choice of most people who wouldn't always have to battle with the option of looking for a base or office.

Though the business is relatively risky, it is still fun and profitable when we have adequate knowledge and experience about it. To the traders, can you build a career for yourself as an established trader, taking it as your main source of livelihood?

That will be nice if we can earn a full time living from it but for now its not possible with the way the market has been behaving for me. I do not see it as a potential source of full time income for me unfortunately. Although I love the idea of it since I've always been very passionate about the financial market. I know as long as we have the economy we will have forex but sometimes forex is too slow for me unfortunately. Unless, I learn how to sell and profit as well. Its possible that way as well but for now I'm hanging tight on my normal job.

Same here, but I think that if one can get some real good knowledge about Forex and understand it better, then most probably, it will be far much better to have it as a means of livelihood as the person no longer need to wake up very early in the morning in preparation for the day's work. You have your office right inside your own home and earn with it.

Right now i have been thinking about that thing too, making forex as my jobs is a good thought but you know that not all people approve this kind of job especially if we still cannot make a decent income, just say $500 per month, but right now i am on that way, so far i see that creating a career in forex is not a bad thing to do.

I guess having 24,000 dollars trading capital in 12 trading account is good enough reason why I can still trade in forex and become a big time millionaire right? My main goal and focus right now is how to make big income in here.

Forex could be a very lucrative and comfortable business anyone around the the world can think of. It is that which we can handle from around anywhere without fear of setting up an office. That makes it the choice of most people who wouldn't always have to battle with the option of looking for a base or office.

Though the business is relatively risky, it is still fun and profitable when we have adequate knowledge and experience about it. To the traders, can you build a career for yourself as an established trader, taking it as your main source of livelihood?

I want to know some thing from you as you discussed here that is forex could be a lucrative business for any one but am not think so am already lost my money regarding it so can you please explain that how can i grow my capital by forex.

I want to know some thing from you as you discussed here that is forex could be a lucrative business for any one but am not think so am already lost my money regarding it so can you please explain that how can i grow my capital by forex.
Firstly, you have to understand some things; that losses are just inevitable in Forex, another is that you have to obtain good trading skills before you go into the business, not just doing it because every other person is doing it. Then thirdly, growing your capital doesn't only rely on posting bonuses or credits. If you are already working, then it doesn't hurt to allocate some percentages of your salary to Forex.

I have just read your post properly it just amaizing thanks for guided me in future i will ask you more question want to know some thing more from your want because i need the right guidence again thanks a lot

To take forex as a carrier is really a big decision and I think a well experienced trader can only take this decision on the basis of their knowledge and experience. as for a newbie it is very risky and i don't think think so it will be fruitful.

Create a career in forex need not only knowledge from the trader, but it also need a great dedication from the trader, if they think forex as hobby only i think create a career in forex won't be so smooth for those traders, they will find boring sometimes.

Sure, and just about the same way we would take whatever thing we do for a living very serious, I mean remain focused and dedicated to it, whomever that wants to create a career with Forex would have something at the back of his mind and that is; that the business is not as rosy as the guy who sees it as a side income would. A lot of commitment has to come into play.

The thing with forex as career is that you need to have some money to make money from forex. You can't just enter into the field and start working like you do with other ways of career. That is what I have found while doing trading.

I won't create a career with forex even if I have the money. Forex is risky and you cannot trust your lifetime means of living in it. It is better for me to be trading and working so that if I lose, I will still get money from my job. Forex will be better to trade it as a part time business.

It is very much possible to have forex trading as a full time career. However, before a trader makes a decision on the same, the following criteria should be met. The first requisite is a decent track record of success with low draw down. The second requisite is surplus money to take care of at least three months of our expenses. Finally, the account should be capitalized with out taking any loan. If a trader can meet all those requirements then forex trading can be taken as a full time career.

Certainly, no need to hurry! When you get first success, you are eagle to withdraw from your main job and do forex trading, but this ill-considered decision may bring more troubles then. Because you can find yourself without work and without money. Trading forex full time, you can only get trading experience and small and stable results.

According to my trading experience, I think Forex for not the people who are particularly want to make money very rapidly without learning. in this market place, practically by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss when they try to make profit without acquiring most powerful trading knowledge.

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be sued, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

Although, I have lost my trading capital for several times, but till now I am confident about my success! Yes, Forex trading business is the most challenging profession in the world! But, the interesting point is, here knowledge is the power house! So, I am learning and improving my trading skill!

If you are a novice trader then my suggestion is, please don’t take any decision emotionally, be logical! Set your goal here according to your live trading performance! Yes, Forex is open for all! But there have only 10% traders who are really making money here!