• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Create your own strategy

There are three things you need to create your own strategy. Study, Practice and Study. You have to study a lot. Initially it is best to choose one single pair. Spend time to observe that pair as much as you can. Every pair has Its own characteristics. You will find some unique characteristics of that pair. Study them and test them. It's a trail and error process.

Following others trading system, is not a proper way of money making! You can face MC- without any notice. This is why my preference is always manual trading.

Okay, it's all fine buy you still can use some processes of them anyway. You still can learn what other people say to you. Don't you think so ? I assume that it is in reality. We simply need to use everything we have to win and it will be bad not to use it.

For sure you have to study a lot otherwise how you really would do that all honestly? I am hoping that you will find some action in that forum, do you? Are you able to make it possible - do let me know please cause I am in need for that for example.

Strategy is important in trading. Every trader is different from another. So, making own stray with own preference is good for long run.

It is not possible to make a profit without practice in trading. As a trader, I always collect information about trading. If a trader learns from losses and goes into trading, he will be profitable one day. It is better to learn trading first and then focus on profit.

The strategy needs to be created through demo practice. Strategies are never made in a day. Strategies have to be made through hard work after a lot of patience. Many traders have not been able to make a profit by trading for a long time because they have not yet created a good strategy.

Yes making our own strategy is important. We need to customize our strategy according to our trading psychology and understanding. We can take other's strategy but not their thinking. That's why it needs customization.

Yes making our own strategy is important. We need to customize our strategy according to our trading psychology and understanding. We can take other's strategy but not their thinking. That's why it needs customization.

Market is also continuously changing. It is better to adjust your perfect plan according the market.

Before mastering any system, a trader needs to know various types trading of methods. Then from all those methods, he should pick one that he understands the most. It's a long process. It takes years to get the edge.

A system becomes simple when we understand it completely. There is a very deep link between a system and our mind. Something you just know you can't express it in words. When your instinct and system merge it becomes simple one.