• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Consistency is the key

Consistency is the key to increasing income. If you make constant profit and follow many management rules your income will be increasing over time. For example, you have 100$ in your account. First month you make 10% profit so 10$. Now you have 110$ in your account. Next you also make a 10% return that means 11$. So you have 1$ increased in your income.

if you have most powerful fundamental trading knowledge , then there is a chance to bring profit during news, but its really difficult to acquire storing knowledge and experience about fundamental , so we lost interest most of the time.

No doubt on it & only pro traders can make consistent profit in Forex! Till now the percentage is below 10%; so we should understand the reality.

To be honest, only pro traders are consistent & the percentage is not more than 5%. That’s the reality. By the way, I am also trying hard to improve my own trading result.

If you are a new trader; don’t focus on your consistency; you just need to focus on your practice & method. Don’t focus on your trading result.

Most people do not have any patience when it comes to such calculations honestly, for sure you are placing all wells, but I do not really like how it even consists of everything else. How do you want to make it possible on any possible level.

Generally newcomers always try to make profit very rapidly by using high leverage and become loser because there is no money managing plan. Leverage always contains huge risk and by using this financial tool if you want to earn profit first of all make sure how to manage money in Forex.

Sure, all that small steps finally will bring you to needed results and like you wanted, see that like some movement of money on your fixed deposit anyway and be ready for some things like that entirely and clearly.

good luck for your trading journey , one request please dont be hurry when its time to learn. there is no short cut way of learning from here.

good luck for your trading journey , one request please dont be hurry when its time to learn. there is no short cut way of learning from here.
I agree on this. Excelling here is a step by step process. Only those who go slow and take each learning part seriously will have success.

consistence profit from Forex trading is a big deal ,
really i have never done this , its only for professional traders. and i have no interest on stocks.

should keep learning always , and besides learning it is more appropriate to ensure regular practice

Most traders look for 80 to 100% winning strategy. But this type of strategy doesn't exit. Even a small consistent percentage can bring you a fortune in trading. We should focus on consistency.

Consistent profit is very important to survive in trading. You have to trade according to the compounding with a long-time target. If trading can be done according to the plan, it is possible to get success very quickly.

consistence profit from Forex trading is a big deal ,
really i have never done this , its only for professional traders. and i have no interest on stocks.

Any Forex strategy should develop after passing sometimes , regular practice in demo only the way to develop your trading strategies performance.