• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Consistency is the key to increasing income.

Consistency is the key to increasing income. If you make constant profit and follow many management rules your income will be increasing over time. For example, you have 100$ in your account. First month you make 10% profit so 10$. Now you have 110$ in your account. Next you also make a 10% return that means 11$. So you have 1$ increased in your income.

Well, all that is totally fine unless it will be something like for example new way of doing things for example. How else you should really be consistent in making that 10% each time every year on that way. I am not able to do that really anyway. I hope it will not be.

Principally, traders need to open their live account when they are consistent enough in demo. Making 2-3 TP is not a big deal.

I agree with that. Consistency is the key to increasing income. However, is not easy in forex trading. Trader need a good profitable trading strategy to do that. Moreover, market is changing every day. So, adjust trading plan according to that.

Yes, you are right. Consistency is the main thing to survive in this market. If you can not maintain your consistency, you can face losses and you may not survive in the market.

I think the same thing is happening in any business, your capital is growing and your income is also growing. Everything is interconnected.

If you want to make a consistent profit in trading, you must take the help of money management. And you have to do risk maintained trading. Money management can take a trader to the pinnacle of success. And you can trade according to the compounding effect rules, it will consistently increase your profit ratio.

To make a consistent profit, you must manage risk rewards. If money management and risk rewards are not managed properly, it is not possible to make a consistent profit. And if you can't consistently make a profit, you can't increase your income. So you should always trade according to discipline and plan. This will lead you to success in trading.

Oh, well, it's quite difficult to cope with this format...
I think it's because trading is quite a gambling business, but it is definitely something to strive for...

Oh, well, it's quite difficult to cope with this format...
I think it's because trading is quite a gambling business, but it is definitely something to strive for...
I think gambling isn’t suitable in trading. It only gives you short term success if you are lucky.

Yes, consistency is important, but I see many traders not aiming for consistency and instead wasting their time for useless goals, which is wrong.