• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Choosing the right broker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree there are really a lot of brokers and it is necessary to choose the one with which you feel comfortable and which proves that it cares about its clients. Even such things as friendly support service of FreshForex, which at first glane is not deemed as an argument, turns to be is very helpful in critical situations.

The most necessary part of Forex trading is to practice on Demo account. Actually, Demo is the only platform to test your strategies, check your skills and test any kind of indicators without even losing own money. Using demo with different brokers and reading some reliable Forex forums will help you better understand the market and build your own opinion regarding each broker and this business on the whole.

finding the right broker in forex trading is very important, because forex is a business that has a high risk so as to be able to minimize the risk then we need to find a broker that is comfortable for trading. for now, I have been comfortable trading in instaforex

In my trading life, I am very happy in my trading life, and I include triumph over my monetary predicament very rapidly by most influential trading skill that I gathered with support of GCI. I have chosen this trading platform to trade due to having huge strong educational facilities especially Forex eBook. Here, I have known the most effective successful trading tips that are very important element to make profit.

starlite

Broker Representative
Choosing a right broker is a challenge . I am lucky find good and regulated broker. They give safety of funds. Facilitate me to trade up to 1:500 leverage. I feel comfortable to trade with them they offer bonus and different types of account to trade in them according to my needs.

in choosing a broker not only because of the bonus given. We have to choose a broker that can provide security for our money. If our money is secure it will assist in the smooth running of our trading.

I found Forex-Metal accidentally, while reading brokers reviews. I am very lucky to find this broker and trade for a while and have not had any problems with them. I have traded with other brokers before and can compare, they are pretty good guys, easy to deal with. They have live chat and ticket system and reply via email promptly.

I trade with mayzus broker and its going very fine from last 2 years. I have a reasonable trading account and my trading is going smooth with them. The best part is that I get my withdrawals very quickly within a matter of some hours time.

in choosing the right broker we have to look at the performance of brokers that we will use. It is to see how the performance of brokers that we will use. so we'll be safe in investing our money.

just as you said above about InstaForex, this is a very great company indeed. their support is very good and they always like assisting there clients through many mean which phone call is inclusive. and they company had lasted for years right now, and still in business. so this is the kind of company we should do business with.

As at now the right broker for me is FreshForex for three reason.
One I like to use FreshForex has LR. Second I like the pips value since 1 pip is 1 cent. But what I don't like is the spread in eur/usd. Other spread is 1 pip only in here its 3 pips.
third reason why I like FreshForex is that I have three forex forum that I earn funds to trade each time I post.

Status
Not open for further replies.