• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

choosing a broker

There are many important things we the traders have to focus when choosing a broker, from all I think spreads is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker, if we have lowest trading spreads we the traders can make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.

The broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, so choosing a broker should be in cool mind , please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state, it would be great if we choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

Some broker frown at scalping for sure. I still remember how hotforex kicked me out for scalping trades of less than 60 seconds just because I was making profit. That was then, now I am using Forexchief mt5 and I have no issues with scalping, the spreads are even lower with the broker. So, always choose a broker that allows your trading strategy. if they don't write it on their website, contact customer service and ask first.

Actually choosing a broker is very much difficult task from all , because there are lots of trading brokers in this retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. We the traders have to choose the broker which for all time make sure secure environment for trading , actually In FX trading only real regulated trading platform for all time ensures security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.

I have seen mostly brokers don’t allow scalping in their trading platforms. So we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose our broker carefully. First of all we have to ensure brokers trading spreads , actually without lowest trading spreads that’s not possible at all to make profit with certainly in spite of having good trading knowledge .

Finding a right broker is a troublesome occupation. Here are several tips to pick a standard broker. The critical thing you have to see is the true blue body of the broker. It is key bit of a broker. By then yield for leverage, edge and spreads. So in addition check beginning deposit stray pieces. Moreover, that it is so normal to deposit and withdraw your cash. Furthermore check their client leverage.

The trading spreads can affect the result of our trading with certainly, that’s why when choosing a broker we have to ensure the flexible trading spreads for leading a comfortable trading life with certainly,

generally, we always keep a tendency to bring profit within very short time from trading , this tendency make us emotional and greedy when trading in practical.

I really surprised; when I see new traders don’t concentrate on this issue! Because, it’s one of the most sensitive issue! You can’t expect a good result; when you are using a non-regulated broker!

beginners not willing to serious in demo , no emotions and real money in here for that , so they can participate in demo trading contest. its minimum better than as usual trading

There are many important things we the traders have to focus when choosing a broker, from all I think spreads is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker, if we have lowest trading spreads we the traders can make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.

In my real life; I didn’t count others opinion; I always take my decisions by own! Yes; tried to so many brokers & finally chosen my best one; according to my demo result!

I do agree it's very important, it's like sitting on something bad like you do not plan to get paid or something like that really. Do you understand me earlier ? Thanks for letting me know and reminding I do need to get it one more time to be selective.

I do agree it's very important, it's like sitting on something bad like you do not plan to get paid or something like that really. Do you understand me earlier ? Thanks for letting me know and reminding I do need to get it one more time to be selective.

Perfect; that’s the power of this community; basically, trading with a non-regulated broker is like self-killing decision; since there is no guarantee!

I am with ForexChief broker since I joined Forex market and doing great with my trades. I really appreciate their co-agent conduct and moment issue solving limit. They created the earth of their trading platform where you can discover comfortable yourself. They provide every minute of every day client underpins with live talk benefit in different dialects. I am doing productive trade and very happy with them. Each trader should work with a broker like them. Being with a fair broker makes a difference. Be that as it may, a wrong choice of broker can be reason for your tremendous mishaps.

actually spread isn't very important if your strategy is a long-term one. when you use a scalping strategy you need, lowest possible spread andn commission, lowest response time from the servers, fast execution of trades without requote, ... even scalping isn't allowed by some brokers (or on some account types). I think it's important to be able to trust your broker. knowing that the whiplash in chart isn't made by the broker, knowing that your broker isn't a market maker that acts against you, knowing that your broker doesn'r block your account for some stupid reason, knowing that your broker doesn't raise (a lot) the spread or commission during news or some work days. these are the things I search in a broker.

The broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, so choosing a broker should be in cool mind , please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state, it would be great if we choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

before choosing a broker its more appropriate
to trade with a small account to see the real performance of any broker.