• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Choose your broker wisely

According to me , the best broker is a broker which for all time make sure superior execution for trading comfortably, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, lowest trading spreads for using any kinds of trading strategies , active customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

It would be better , if we get real trading facilities from our brokers as like superior execution , security of funds at any kinds of investments , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading , active customer services , exclusive educational facilities , lowest trading spreads , usable bonus offer and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

you should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

Prior to selecting a broker everybody should assess its regulation very cautious. Non regulated broker can make difficulty. That is why it's sensible to opt for a good regulated broker. My experience with Eurotrader is fantastic.

Well, I agree with that. A broker may be highly regulated but may offer tough trading conditions that may not be in your favor. Based on the factors like ease of trading, negative balance protection, and access to several market tools, I chose fxview to be my broker. It being regulated by several authorities is icing on the cake.

So many times we see broker's adverts claiming to be highly regulated and registered in a top country. I want to make everyone to realize that regulation does not guarantee success. You must look beyond a broker's regulation, choose the correct and find out its trading conditions and fees. Even when you are not losing, the charges on some platform can eat your account dry. Look out for spread manipulation as well. If you notice anything shady, run for your life.
Thanks for the hints! They will really help in the situation when you are the newcomer or even ready to start trading one. Will it work for the professional? How can we use it in our activities?

Last edited:
Well, I agree with that. A broker may be highly regulated but may offer tough trading conditions that may not be in your favor.
That's why it is recommended to always open a demo account with any shortlisted broker to test their processes without depositing money with them and once the broker is tested and finalized using demo, then always start with small amounts to test their further processes which can't be tested on demo like withdrawal etc.

I believe that this statement "choose the broker wisely" should be a real postulate for everybody who once has decided to start trading activity. From the very beginning of this activity you have to understand that broker plays a big role in your success, that's why people always should choose brokers wisely I think. There are some people who claim that it doesn't matter which broker you choose, because everything in trading activity depends only your personal strengths, intentions and goals. However, I consider such stetements quite unwise. Of course, lots of people don't want to waste their time on seraching for brokers, neverthless it can possible save your nerves in future.

A broker is capable of making or breaking your trading career. So, when you are looking for a suitable option for you, keep in mind to check them thoroughly. It’s about your hard-earned money.

Every broker would claim to be the one for your requirements. But it is only you who has to decide which one you want to go with. Know what would make trading easier and hassle-free for you and make your choice accordingly.

I so agree with OP. I’ve traded with regulated and unregulated brokers in the past and I can say that it doesn’t make any difference if you make the decision wisely. Choose a broker with a good record and the one which doesn’t put a lot of restrictions and let you trade comfortably. Before choosing Coinexx, I did a good background research about them and read reviews on various sites. It helped.

Broker acts as an intermediary between the traders and forex market. It always ensures how the traders can engage in forex trading successfully. That’s why it is highly important to select an appropriate trading platform that can ensure a comfortable trading life with certainty. I have selected ForexChief after all the required due diligence since it is providing me 0 spread, good leverage 1:400, easy withdrawal system, a good welcoming bonus and flexible MT4 platform for any device, laptop/android/iPhone or iPad.

Another thing to think about as you work on finding the right forex broker is the fact that will charge fees. You might come across brokers that charge a spread, a commission, or both, and these fees may need to be paid for every trade you make. Therefore, it is important to read the fine print before deciding on a forex broker because there might be details that are not immediately apparent when you first visit their website.

I wasn't just satisfied by what I saw on the homepage while I was checking Forexchief out, I made sure to do more findings and ask others. And they are what they say they are, no hidden charges anywhere, which is important for me because I don't want no surprises when my funds is already with you.

I’ve seen traders going with popular brokers without thoroughly checking about them. Most of the time it results in disappointment because the features they are offering might not resonate with your requirements. I remember the first broker that I chose offered very high leverage but they were also charging insanely high spreads. Leverage was not even a criteria for me but I still made the wrong decision and compromised on costs that were very crucial. Soon after I shifted to AAAFx but this time I read about all the features, terms and conditions carefully. Since the broker was offering very tight spreads and low commissions, it was the most suitable option for me. All I want to say is research deeply whenever you choose a broker.

Exactly, I have said this over and over again that there is more to being good broker than just being regulated. Look at their payment system, customer service, commission, execution speed and of course what others say about them, even when some are paid adverts but out of the many you will get the truth.

For me, while choosing Forexchief the most important thing I was considering aside being regulated is their payment system. Because I want no problems with getting my funds after all the hard work, and I must say their varied payment system have been very good.
This is true, what's most impressive about their payment system is that the trading account is credited with exactly the amount that was credited to the company's account, no charges whatsoever.