• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Choose Forex Brokers for Bitcoin Trading

Do you trade or plan to trade bitcoin in near future?

• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Well that is depend on your brokers policy since not all brokers will allow something like that, from what i know at the moment bitcoin trading is available in some brokers, i mean you don't invest by BTC but you trade BTC, so you will choose pairs like this BTC/USD.

Yeah but the price spread of trading bitcoin is very high. And unless bitcoing moves a considerable amount it won't be easy to make profit from there.

The majority of brokers offer bitcoin and altcoin trading now. I think that bitcoin is only beginning and cryptocurrency will become popular in 2-3 generations.

I have seen a lot of brokers allowing crypto traders to trade on their platform. The merger of forex and crypto markets can be a handy option for the brokers and traders to get huge benefits. Do you agree with me in this regard folks?

Right now, it’s very easy to trade on crypto since, almost all of Forex brokers are offering crypto pairs; even I see the trading spread is relatively low; perfect environment for trading.

HYIP Monitor of a HYIP Program consist of making sure the Online HYIP pays the promised interest to a investors e-gold account when they say they are going to pay it. The HYIP Programs itself displays a rating banner on there site that is controlled by the monitoring service.

Then what? I didn’t get your point unfortunately! Can you please elaborate your point?

Also you can trade at Naga Markets - they have many crypto pairs to trade including the bitcoin. I trade with them and they are good - withdrawals ok. The good thing is you can do Forex here too so everything in one app.

Yeah but the price spread of trading bitcoin is very high even using refer a friend programs. And unless bitcoing moves a considerable amount it won't be easy to make profit from there.
First of all, I will find a couple of useful hints happy to find the best approach towards the work today. But it doesn't mean that the process took place just on mining. Reliable forex broker provide full range of activities to work with.

Many brokers, I've seen, are enabling crypto traders to trade on their platforms. The combination of FX and crypto markets might be a beneficial choice for brokers and traders. Do you guys agree with me on this one?

If your technicalities are strong, any broker would work for you. Broaden your scope of knowledge because that’s how you know what you want and what your research must head towards.

Any broker will tell that they are a good option of your trades and investments. But these are also those brokers who cause issues later. So, better go for a trusted one that has lots of reviews on the internet.

Take tips from your friends and acquaintances but don’t trust them blindly because no one will come to your rescue in case of any failures. So, learn to take the responsibility of your money and understand the market first before putting your money in it.