• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Choose Forex Brokers for Bitcoin Trading

Do you trade or plan to trade bitcoin in near future?

• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
That is why I might not like trading this currency, just within some seconds, they price will just shift either bull or bears, just very Volatile. Yes it should be only few have to accept Bitcoin for now till Bitcoin improved in the Market. Contrary, even if Plus500 do accept Bitcoin like you said, but the problem for some people will be that Plus500 do not accept all country on there trading platform, except if the person is registering as a affiliate or associate (just to help them get more referral or Traders).

As long as Plus 600 headquarter located at a country that accept bitcoin i think that is fine and the one who love to trade with bitcoin must be understand about their own law in their country too. So they can think clearly whether they will trade with bitcoin or not.

i think that it is just a fewer countries do not accept this Bitcoin, whereas most is in there acceptance and i nerve heard of Bitcoin Banning any country but fewer countries Banning Bitcoin. Let's just hope if Bitcoin will still go higher in terms of one Bitcoin to reach like say 700 to 800 dollars, then i will be forced to trade it. But right now free Satochies is not motivating.

As curreny then you are totally right, but as commodity there are a lot of countries that still accept them, like in Indonesia, Russia, German, Finland, or even Australia, Singapore, and US. Also there are some brokers that already accept them so sooner it will recogzine but still does not have much influence and trust.

The influence is growing day after day, i do see some people in forums, flagging out their ways of earning more Bitcoin, so the influence is growing. On the matter of Trust, i guess that they are trusted, just like it's a peer to peer platform and has no Governmental control, in case of shooting it down.

The influence is growing day after day, i do see some people in forums, flagging out their ways of earning more Bitcoin, so the influence is growing. On the matter of Trust, i guess that they are trusted, just like it's a peer to peer platform and has no Governmental control, in case of shooting it down.
But you won't see there are a lot of people that trade this cryptocurrency, most of them only talks while only few that really trade it in spot forex. I admit it gains some popularity but not as much as i can think before.

Really not as much as you can think of @sindarin meanwhile Bitcoin age is still teen but currently Marketed every where. Etoro accepts Bitcoin. Last week from my Tweeter Account @anosocialnet got follower Marketing that.
Still teenager in terms of age but if you look closely this one getting popular in many kind of business, because it gives you full anonimity, also bitcoin is all about the pure market attraction not because one government can manipulate the price.

I terms of payment and not trading it, I think Bitcoin is not a wish choice because it is a payment processor that some times less in value. Expect if traders will be targeting to use it when the value is high for higher returns. Now 1Bitcoin = $365.1

I terms of payment and not trading it, I think Bitcoin is not a wish choice because it is a payment processor that some times less in value. Expect if traders will be targeting to use it when the value is high for higher returns. Now 1Bitcoin = $365.1
It is getting stable right now even actually the price before is rising, many people still choose bitcoin because this is a crypto currency, it is decentralized so no one owns it like USD, EUR, IDR, or any other currency.

Not even getting better, in last year December, it was dropped unexpected. I was thinking it should rise as the xmas period will influence it's demands and supply. And I think that this will not be affecting the Brokers as much.

More people getting more bitcoin and it stil get some miners, so the price for sure dropped. but still i think that speculation which is the basis of bitcoin is a great thing to rise the price, but since more bitcoin is out the price will become more stable by keep dropped until it reach that stable state.

I would have sold my Bitcoin when it was at 300 - 400 USD per Bitcoin.
I don't planned to invest in Forex using Bitcoin till now...still on other processors.

I think you should traded it since bitcoin amount is increasing because many people is keep mining it. To be honest bitcoin already accepted as currency ins somc countries and also it means that some brokers take the first steop forward to accept bitcoin as the commodity for exchange. The trade is just like when you trade with the other different currencies.

I think I will be looking out for Brokers that do accept deposit through Bitcoin and as well as accept withdrawal through any other processors. Would that be possible? Invest in Bitcoin and can be paid through PM or WM.

Well that is depend on your brokers policy since not all brokers will allow something like that, from what i know at the moment bitcoin trading is available in some brokers, i mean you don't invest by BTC but you trade BTC, so you will choose pairs like this BTC/USD.

Your welcome. Well actually there are some brokers who already try something like this before, and i don't know if that is worthed or really legal thing to do, but in the broker that i am using right now we don't trade BTC even as commodity, maybe because BTC is just another cryptocurrency.