• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Charlgate Ltd - Fxview.com

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Official discussion thread for Fxview at Digital Cash Palace.

- Users can ask questions, make suggestions to improve the service, share stories (no spamming/advertising).
- Brokers employees may participate in topics by answering questions. Promote and posting announcement.

Please be honest and fair with the broker being discussed.

more about Fxview Broker.

I was looking for a broker to go for live trading. Came across this thread and then clicked on the link to their website. Trading conditions seem pretty good. Just want to know about traders’ experience with them. Are they really good to go?

I was looking for a broker to go for live trading. Came across this thread and then clicked on the link to their website. Trading conditions seem pretty good. Just want to know about traders’ experience with them. Are they really good to go?
I started trading with fxview two months back, for me everything is going super well, I didn't get any slippage issues while trading and the best part I like about them is their low spreads and commissions which I found pretty much lower in comparison to others, you can open a demo account with them to get a clear picture.

I started trading with fxview two months back, for me everything is going super well, I didn't get any slippage issues while trading and the best part I like about them is their low spreads and commissions which I found pretty much lower in comparison to others, you can open a demo account with them to get a clear picture.
Low commissions sound good buddy. May I know what leverage they offer and how their customer service is?

Yes, they are reliable. I have been using them for long now and never faced any issues in terms of trading, deposits or withdrawals. You can check them on a small account for more clarity.
Was thinking about depositing $30. But now that you said that they are good, do you think it is okay for me to deposit $100 just to start off?

Was thinking about depositing $30. But now that you said that they are good, do you think it is okay for me to deposit $100 just to start off?
Yes, that’s fine to begin with, but would recommend 40-60 time allotment. 40% on demo and 60% on small account then move forward with heavy amounts.

Yes, that’s fine to begin with, but would recommend 40-60 time allotment. 40% on demo and 60% on small account then move forward with heavy amounts.
Yes demo trading is important. But one should treat demo trading like live trading. You have to take it seriously. Before opening a trade Think what if it was real money, would I take this trade?

Few days back gone live with fxview, Want to know one more thing, how I can get the deposit bonus with them? I have deposited 100$ for the start though they have a $5 minimum deposit.