• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Capturing 100 pips in news trading

Earning 100 pips is quite possible with better planning and money management. Usually any major economic news gives us the opportunity to capture 100 pips in a day or even in a couple of hours. However this news based trading is quite risky and one needs to exercise caution while trading any news. We should use a good stop loss to limit our risk in news trading.

It was a memorable day when I first got my 100 pips in a single day. The market was very volatile and I had so many trades open. Everything was on my side that day. I was very lucky that day. :)

For more profit, news always playing main role that’s good approach to capture 10o+ pips in a day. That’s main reasons mostly expert suggest focus on news and market activity. Thanks mate for reminds this point, hope that’s good for us.

Trading on new releases is quite difficult and it is not recommended. The importance is that trader must know market consensus after news releases (better than expected, worse than expected or as expected). Trader may face huge losses if he/she doesn't know current market condition.

first we must concern about the broker we used fir news trading, not every brokers suit for news trading, so picking up correct browser will affecting all your news trading activity

Catching 100 pips is very impressive but for me I think I can only do like 60 and then exit since it too scary to stay in that long on news release cause it will dip so fast too after it spikes but if you're experienced, you can do it. I think news release gives a lot of spikes to trade but they dip heavily afterward too so be careful. I think news release are not a time for long term trader to enter. Maybe to exit but not to enter cause it could move so quickly that you might get a high price or it will dip too low.

Making 100 pips from a positive or negative news is very much possible. However, once the trade moves in our favor, it is better to use a trailing stop loss. Needless to say that such a stop loss should be little far from the usual scenario. This is because volatility would be rather high before and after news. Additionally, it is better to spread the risk by taking position in two counters. This would enables us to achieve 100 pips rather quickly. If the currencies are correlated then it will be even easy to manage the two positions simultaneously. Again, it all boils down to money and risk management. A trader who can manage those two criteria effectively will have no problem in making money consistently from forex trading.

Making 100 pips in day is very possible when the trader has the luck on his or er side. I'm sure there are news traders that will be making that type of money when some high impact news release. If a trader is the type of trader that knows how to analyze the market according to the news release, I'm sure he or she will be getting that number of pips in one day.

Trading on new releases is quite difficult and it is not recommended. The importance is that trader must know market consensus after news releases (better than expected, worse than expected or as expected). Trader may face huge losses if he/she doesn't know current market condition.
Just as it is risky, it can also be lucrative. Honestly, I feel that it is the news traders that are really enjoying Forex more. They only have to trade around news time and not always hanging around the chart like technical traders. Though it requires more understanding of the market but it's really worth the wait.

i think making 100 pips daily is very difficult for the new trader only the professional traders can make this sum of pips daily but the only thing i advice it that just 20 pips daily is very enough for the new trader with low risky

Earning 100 pips is quite possible with better planning and money management. Usually any major economic news gives us the opportunity to capture 100 pips in a day or even in a couple of hours. However this news based trading is quite risky and one needs to exercise caution while trading any news. We should use a good stop loss to limit our risk in news trading.

100 pips for what? Weekly or monthly? Whatever, I don’t think news trading is so easy since it requires huge knowledge on fundamental analysis.

Nowadays, 100 pips are very challenging as I see! But during 2008-2012 it was relatively easy since, during that session 200-300 pips moves were available in market.

The market is very unpredictable and you don’t always get what you expect. As you gain experience, you learn more about the market.

100% true. We learn more when we trade and forex is a changing market, so we should be prepared for the unexpected.

Traders are many traders who prefer news trading much because it gives them quick profit. But, we rarely see deriving 100 pips of profit from news. Even though market becomes volatile during news, but it doesn’t so much that can give you that much profit at a time.

In my live trading account, I always rely on my Price Action trading skill to understand the Forex market situation! Surely, I am not getting 100% success ratio in my trading; but frankly I am happy on my output! On the other hand, currently I am focusing on fundamental analysis to increase my profit ratio!