• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Candlestick Charts

Yes you are absolutely right. I was talking newbie. Sometimes they get fascinated by seeing complex charts and make mistakes to try that.

I always say traders to transform all mistakes into a lesson. As Forex is the largest currency trading market, Traders’ expectation remains high. But I always recommend them to lower their expectation.

For skill development, there is no alternative to practicing on demo account. Besides that traders must have patience about trading.

Geopolitical risk is a considerable factor in Forex and it falls in the section of fundamental analysis. Fundamental analysis can give you a proper view over the whole market and you can forecast the market well. So, focus on it highly.

You have to maintain rigidity in your trading like you must avoid random and frequent trading. It gradually reduces your trading equity and once you lose in equity, you will hardly be able to recover it so early.