• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

can i make Forex my source of income ?

Right now I make forex trading as my source of investments and income. Although I only earn about 100 dollars a month right now I really need to make sure that I can survive and make bigger profit in here. So in two to three years time I want to have big profit in here on regular basis.

Some already do. It all depends on the capital which might give rise to the level of profit you will make. For someone who is earning up to $500 a month from trading, which might as well depend on the value of the dollar to their country currency, then it's a nice one. Once there is good trading skills and knowledge, then the person is good to go.

Yes off course you must think the forex is the source of income because you learn forex and decided to make invest here and you give time here why do not think source of income we make trade so that we can make money and when it is make money why do not consider the forex is not a source of income.

The question that we need to ask ourselves is how much do we want to earn in here? I do want to earn at least 500 dollars a month. I'm still long way to achieve my target earning as I only earn 100 dollars minimum each month. But you can set your own earnings also until you achieve it.

It's that simple. Forex can become your source of income when you are really determined to make it one. It is about your knowledge and base of capital because you can't trade Forex without a good understanding of the market and without a good knowledge of what it is. That us the best way you can handle the market and make some decent profit off it.

I'm sure a lot of traders are determine to make it one. Problem is that most of us end up losing our money in forex trading. I don't think its good idea to keep on trading and end up losing. forex trading is good. We just need to make sure that we know how to trade properly.

I believe Forex is the best option for money earning. Therefore, I take the Forex business as my profession. I feel Forex business is much better than other business or job. The most interesting point is, there is no limitation for money earning. So, A good skilled Forex traders can earn huge money within a short time

we can make forex as our main source of income as far as we are achieve the level of expert trader. if we are really skilled and able to become profitable consistently, it mean we are ready to become full time trader and make trading for living. not necessary to rely on other job as income source.

Of course, to make trading the main source of income is possible. However, based on their first post of author of the thread, I realized that he is a newbie. Accordingly, I do not recommend the author to abandon his main source of income, as well as trade in the last of his money, in order to avoid losses. He must first learn a little and practice on a small amounts, cent or demo accounts and then talk about doing forex his main source of income.

Of course, to make trading the main source of income is possible. However, based on their first post of author of the thread, I realized that he is a newbie. Accordingly, I do not recommend the author to abandon his main source of income, as well as trade in the last of his money, in order to avoid losses. He must first learn a little and practice on a small amounts, cent or demo accounts and then talk about doing forex his main source of income.
Its best that while a newbies try to figure out how to make good income in forex trading he trade in cent account. He only need few dollars to start trading in here. He can try to increase his lot size and increase his knowledge and trading capital later on. I'm sure he will also increase his earnings.

Its best that while a newbies try to figure out how to make good income in forex trading he trade in cent account. He only need few dollars to start trading in here. He can try to increase his lot size and increase his knowledge and trading capital later on. I'm sure he will also increase his earnings.
Exactly. I am really glad by the way that you support a cent accounts.

Forex Trading is a great business and it can be your only source of income if you really take it seriously. In this Business you may face some losses, If you are a successful trader then off course forex trading is best income source for you . It can be best source of income for the unemployed one's and for the students as well.

Yes, you can make forex as source of your income, but remember your earning is not fixed, sometimes it is higher than you expected sometimes even only small penny. The key here is patience, since your earning in forex is not fixed dude.

Of course you can. Because, Forex business is the most popular way to earn consistent money. On the other hand, there is no limitation for money earning. By the way, you have to learn first to make consistent profit.

Of course you can. Because, Forex business is the most popular way to earn consistent money. On the other hand, there is no limitation for money earning. By the way, you have to learn first to make consistent profit.
Yes this is right but the limitation is us not the forex itself. You can make it as source of income, but first that won't be so great, i think if you already have enough experience making forex as a good source of income already more than enough.

Forex is not only my source of income because am still working harder to develop my own trading strategy. It is your trading strategy that will determine how long you will stay online before you can place your own order.Short time trader need more time than long term trader.

@pinyin: If we use right logic, that is possible to earn money with exact strategy. However, foreign exchange is a business which full with dynamic movement, It is not all about strategy but also risk management too. even you think you are doing the great but sometimes there is bad happen and that is why RM still important, and if you can combine it well i think forex could be your source income.

Yes, in forex there is no limitation for us to trade here. But as a trader, we must have trading plan. We should know when we should start trading and when we should stop to trade in a day. If we can maximize our skill, get profit consistently is not impossible thing.
Well back again to ourselves, we must keep trading in order to get profit and our trading must have some quality here. not all traders can do that, but to make forex as source of income is pretty possible thing to do because this requires will power, skills, and experience.

Absolutely, we must make evaluation for our trading activity. We must know our mistakes and then try to fix it next. Trader must learn from trading experience because it will make us be better trader.
Are you making profit in forex trading? Its really easy to plan on how to make profit in forex but really hard to execute it. Especially if we ourselves think that we can't really make some profit in here. Its took me years to realize that I can become a good earner in forex trading.